Author Topic: If you haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet !  (Read 300 times)

Strong Arm

If you haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet !
« on: July 10, 2004, 09:38:15 AM »
http://movieweb.com/dvd/news.php?id=4335

Don't worry Michael Moore has promised to release the DVD before the Nov 2004 elections.

Fahrenheit 9/11 to see a DVD release in September
Source:  DavisDVD
Fahrenheit 9/11: Rumors are rampant right now about whether or not the US public will see a DVD release of Michael Moore's controversial film before the election in November. It seems many sources, including The Orange County Register, are claiming we could see this film on DVD on September 1st...

GoodLuvn169

Re: If you haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet !
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 02:57:37 PM »
Who fucking cares  ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 03:04:15 PM »
Pro-Bush people will never see it. That's like a die-hard Pac fan buying a Chino XL album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 03:28:23 PM »
Pro-Bush people will never see it. That's like a die-hard Pac fan buying a Chino XL album.
lol you're right

Strong Arm

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 11:21:11 PM »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 11:44:02 PM »

I'm a die-hard Pac fan, but I chose to purchase two Chino XL albums. I also own Biggie albums, Mobb Deep albums, etc. Just because I like one artist, doesn't mean I have to hate the ones he beefs with. Your way of thinking is like Bush's "you're either with us or against us", and we know how stupid that sounds.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 11:52:30 PM »

I'm a die-hard Pac fan, but I chose to purchase two Chino XL albums. I also own Biggie albums, Mobb Deep albums, etc. Just because I like one artist, doesn't mean I have to hate the ones he beefs with. Your way of thinking is like Bush's "you're either with us or against us", and we know how stupid that sounds.

Trust me, my way of thinking is the opposite. Everyone should open their eyes and minds and see the movie. See an alternative perspective. It can't hurt.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 12:01:45 AM »

Trust me, my way of thinking is the opposite. Everyone should open their eyes and minds and see the movie. See an alternative perspective. It can't hurt.

LOL, you just said that your way of thinking is the opposite, yet you said exactly the same thing as I did. Did you even read my post? LOL
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2004, 12:04:39 PM »
Your way of thinking is like Bush's "you're either with us or against us", and we know how stupid that sounds.

I was referring to this statement you made. My views are the opposite of that statement, therefore, agreeing with everything you said.

Now did you read my post?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2004, 12:23:11 PM »
who fucking cares?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 12:44:57 PM »
If you want to see it that damn bad, go to the theater and peep it.  Do they really think that people who are motivated enough to go out and vote will watch this movie just because they can sit on their ass at home and see it?  Anyone who will vote and is going to see this movie isn't going to wait for the DVD release.