Author Topic: The U.S. out of the U.N please  (Read 474 times)

GoodLuvn169

The U.S. out of the U.N please
« on: July 15, 2004, 12:59:37 PM »
I want our country out of the U.N.
To put it simply.  Whose with me?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: The U.S. out of the U.N please
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 01:01:20 PM »
why

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 01:23:43 PM »
Unfortunately, it's not like we listen to them or give a shit about what they think anyways. Doesn't make a difference to me, nowadays.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 01:24:45 PM »
Unfortunately, it's not like we listen to them or give a shit about what they think anyways. Doesn't make a difference to me, nowadays.
They always call upon us to do their deeds and piss on us when we try to give our input on something

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 03:05:46 PM »
They always call upon us to do their deeds and piss on us when we try to give our input on something

The U.N.'s job is to keep the peace in the world. We have not been acting in a peaceful way. When Bill Clinton was president, we had a great relationship with the U.N. and help them in conflects. With Bush, he does what he wants and we have a shitty relationship with the U.N. I hate to break it to you, but there is someone bigger than the U.S., and that's the World. There are 6 billion people in this world, there is something bigger than us after all.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 03:06:38 PM »

What do you mean?

Do you mean the US not being able to pass a second resolution because they knew that the other Security Council members didn't believe that there was WMD in Iraq?

And who was right?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 03:18:17 PM »
good god, that's like making up a topic that's called "Hey WCC, please son me."

Sikotic, M Dogg and Jay ay Beee already said what had to be said.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 03:20:42 PM »

The U.N.'s job is to keep the peace in the world. We have not been acting in a peaceful way. When Bill Clinton was president, we had a great relationship with the U.N. and help them in conflects. With Bush, he does what he wants and we have a shitty relationship with the U.N. I hate to break it to you, but there is someone bigger than the U.S., and that's the World. There are 6 billion people in this world, there is something bigger than us after all.
Why should it be a governemtns respoonsibility to help the world?  If you care so much about whats happening around the world then you hop on a plane and take care of what you feel needs to be helped.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 03:30:11 PM »
Why was the UN set up Goodluvn?

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 03:35:36 PM »
Why was the UN set up Goodluvn?
In reality to keep the events of WW2 from happening again, and to provide a place for nations to come together in agreement.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 03:39:10 PM »
So they've been successful.

Sonned.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 07:05:52 PM »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 10:58:34 AM »
Here's another thread GoodLuvn has pussied away from.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2004, 11:34:11 AM »

Well said

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2004, 11:37:05 AM »
ok once again. We do not in anyway need the UN. Through the war in iraq the UN has demostrated that it just doesnt work. You can say "the war wasnt justified". Yes true, but then why be in the UN if they dont help us. We would help any of those dam countries if they were fighting a war, and we would be sending triple what they have.

But honestly we just dont need them. We spend the most to keep the UN running, and we get the least out of it. Just think about it for a second. who really benifits from the UN.

If there happened to be a world war 3. And we went to war. Do you honestly think america cares if countries like malaysia, philipines, indonesia join our side? (im just naming random countries but you get what im saying). The philipian army are in iraq right now.....they have about 50 soliders. Honestly im glad there helping, but does 50 people really make a difference.

If you dont want to read all that ill summarize.

America gives the most money to the UN.
America gets the least out of the UN.
The UN only benifits small countries who can defend themselves.