Author Topic: 2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE (Black)  (Read 768 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE (Black)
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2004, 04:31:02 PM »
truthfully, i agree with englewood, i would NEVER buy or lease a new car. u drive it off the lot, and it loses like 3 gs, right now, id get like a 02-03... also, i think people get beemers, cause they are beemers, and not casue they like em that much, dotn get me wrong, BWM is a fine automobile, but highly overated and overpriced. and brand new, 300 a month isnt THAT much... and plus, why u makin nissans seem bad, what does a beemer have that the nissan dont (other than rwd)..... and nik, are u getin manual or auto>?

a BMW is a "fine" car? highly overrated and overpriced? are you fuckin crazy? german cars are the best cars, if something is overrated/overpriced it's a chrysler or a lexus. btw if you become sane+rich sometime, buy the BMW/Porsche/Benz/Audi [...] in Germany and let it ship to the US. Sounds stupid, but is cheaper and the real deal  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2004, 05:01:12 PM »
im happy for u, the half auto half manual,its teptronic (or something like that), looks like a cheap car? ???
im talking about the exterior of the car.....hence the picture.

and i agree with 7even, german cars are really good cars.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2004, 01:35:46 AM »
i dont really like nissans i only liked the skyline

i own the old golf but i wanna get the new one or a ::) honda accord  ::)
i think its a few more yrs saving for me then  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2004, 02:04:59 AM »
i dont really like nissans i only liked the skyline

AKA the G35...LOL.

That red one looks cheap, but in black it actually looks like a very nice luxury sedan...PeACe

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2004, 03:06:29 AM »
AKA the G35...LOL.

That red one looks cheap, but in black it actually looks like a very nice luxury sedan...PeACe

lol

it probably would . but the price well out of my range  :(  ;D

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2004, 02:24:01 PM »
all of you talking bout german cars are the best, especially audis dont know shit, no offense

talk to any mechanic, he'll tell you audi is very unreliable, plastic shit falling apart all the time

and to the fool who said Lexus is overpriced, haha and what about bmw? it has no advantages over the cars in its class except it has a BMW emblem

yes i wouldnt mind having a bmw but it's very overpriced and hard to afford, especially if you are a student

btw lexus/toyota/honda are rated way better in terms of reliablity than bmw or any german car

i rather overpay for lexus that will be very reliable than for a bmw that will falling apart all the time.....

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2004, 02:24:28 PM »
btw g35 is a tight car  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2004, 07:50:14 PM »
Now it's time to fix that muthafucka up...LOL

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2004, 10:17:56 PM »
i rather overpay for lexus that will be very reliable than for a bmw that will falling apart all the time.....

BMW falls apart? LOL, you obviously don't know shit.

By the way, if you want to talk about "plastic", don't refer to German cars because those things are built to take a beating. I saw a Lexus GS 400 crash into the driver door of a S500, the front of the Lexus was completely fuckin gone, while the Mercedes had some scratches on the side of the door that was pushed in a little.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2004, 10:18:49 PM »
The only downside to German cars is the high cost of parts.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2004, 10:30:57 AM »

BMW falls apart? LOL, you obviously don't know shit.

By the way, if you want to talk about "plastic", don't refer to German cars because those things are built to take a beating. I saw a Lexus GS 400 crash into the driver door of a S500, the front of the Lexus was completely fuckin gone, while the Mercedes had some scratches on the side of the door that was pushed in a little.

man unlike most of you i speak from experience, a lot of my friends own bmw, nissans, etc

When i said bmw falls apart, i am talking about them being reliable, they are not really, even if you look up reliability rating online you can see that lexus/honda/toyota are more reliable than german cars, and gs400 lexus crashing into s500 has nothing to do with being reliable

there is also a downside to germans cars because replacement parts cost a lot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2004, 01:08:57 PM »
^^He's actually right...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2004, 01:50:50 PM »
Nissan is definatly well built. It shits on ANY american car for reliablity. Many of my friends have Maximas running on 200,000 miles and running strong. Most never had a major problem with theres besides the little shit. Altenator, Starter etc.
I might be getting an Infiniti QX4 SUV. All real wood grain, Sunroof, Tan leather heated seats. Sitting on custom 20's .. Its a 99 but is still worth 15,000 in the Kelly Blue Book. I hope the deal goes threw.
I'd definatly recommend a Nissan product because almost everyone I know has had good experience with them.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2004, 01:57:07 PM »
all of you talking bout german cars are the best, especially audis dont know shit, no offense

talk to any mechanic, he'll tell you audi is very unreliable, plastic shit falling apart all the time

and to the fool who said Lexus is overpriced, haha and what about bmw? it has no advantages over the cars in its class except it has a BMW emblem

yes i wouldnt mind having a bmw but it's very overpriced and hard to afford, especially if you are a student

btw lexus/toyota/honda are rated way better in terms of reliablity than bmw or any german car

A Lexus is a Toyota.. And a Infiniti is a Nissan. Acura is a Honda etc. Shows how much you know. BTW Volkswagons are one of the best built cars and they are German. There specifications are so strict that they don't even use gaskets because every piece on the car has no play whatsoever.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2004, 03:14:24 AM »
My dad said he might pay it off in cash... ;D

lol wow.

shiet....my dad wouldnt pay for my lunch.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!