Author Topic: UN: The best and worst countries to live in - 2004 report  (Read 1128 times)

Montana00

Re: UN: The best and worst countries to live in - 2004 report
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »
Canada is better than Norway, and any country for that matter IMO. But it's all opinions, don't anyone get mad.

Canada sucks. They just leach off the US economically, culturally, militarily, etc
Agreed, but question. Has canada legalized marijuana? i heard that they were gonna but have they done it yet?

eS El Duque

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2004, 12:27:48 PM »
Canada is better than Norway, and any country for that matter IMO. But it's all opinions, don't anyone get mad.

Canada sucks. They just leach off the US economically, culturally, militarily, etc

yea..that's true in a way...but we keep ourselves canadian by playing hockey and drinking strong beer..fuck everything else  8)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2004, 01:31:48 PM »
hey hey hey! Netherlands on the 5th place.

And still people say the U.S. is the best country to live in..plus,we don't have to choose between two political parties only. We got loads of them! How's that for democracy?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Montana00

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2004, 01:37:11 PM »
well i cant say anything besides america is the best. because ive never been to any country outside of north america. So how would i know what its like in norway, netherlands, germany, and so on.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2004, 03:48:06 PM »
well i cant say anything besides america is the best. because ive never been to any country outside of north america. So how would i know what its like in norway, netherlands, germany, and so on.

You define the word ignorance.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2004, 04:50:22 PM »

Actually, Canada does not suck. Last time I checked we had a better education system than the US and not only that, we have a universal health care system. Does your country have that?

Americans please don't take offense, I respect your country.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2004, 06:29:08 PM »
Actually, the Muslim country at 33, Bruneidarsalaam is the richest country in the world per capita.

What statistics are you reading.. ???
They're not even in the top 10.