Author Topic: To conservatives... a question... no liberals, I just want to know something  (Read 545 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If someone came to my door hungry and asking for assistance i would give him food shelter and help him find a JOB.  I don't want the government forcing me to give my money to some program i dont want to give it to

The Bible says you should do so. And conservatives turn to the Bible for many justification, so if conservatives did as they say, they would give the man help. Now can you please answer my question. Please.
I don't follow the bible.  I follow my own set of morals

Are you Christian? Why is it that Republicans pride themselves on being the party follows the Bible, the more religious party. I ask that, not your own personal opinion and morals. Just comparing conservative and Christian values.

Trauma-san

I think you have a very skewed view of Conservatives. 

Then explain, because I'm very mush a Christian, and yet conservative make it out that they are the Christian side. They take in "family values" and stuff. So explain how conservatives really are, I honestly want to know. Maybe I missed somethings.

M Dogg, we've had these discussions for years.  You're not trying to learn anything, you're just trying to argue.  Look @ your signature, that tells me all I need to know about your willingness to learn, and where your heart is at.  It's not worth my wasted breath to try and extol what a conservative is, if you want to look into it, I suggest you search around the net, you'll find plenty of conservative groups to discuss it with.  Peace~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
How do you dismiss the mans signature, or use it as a sign that he refuses to learn.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

christianity has been skewed from the start and bent towards mans desires.

conversatives are the selfish, out for #1 ones in society. in really its how you need to be.

Hmm, I don't really want to argue with that, although I feel you've put it too bluntly.  It is true, though, that by helping others, you're often not helping them.  You won't meet many conservatives who aren't concerned about starvation and charity, etc... I'm not sure if that's what you're getting at or not.  

Conservatives do tend to have the opinion, however, like I alluded to above that helping people out isn't always the answer.  My mother is a gambler.  She doesn't have a dime to her name, she gambles it all away.  As such, she doesn't have clean clothes, she doesn't have a good car, she doesn't have even enough money to get a hamburger to eat sometimes.  Now, somepeople might look @ me and consider me cruel and selfish because I won't give her any money... in reality, though, I've realized that I can't help her by giving her money, because she'd just go gamble it away, and I just enabled that.  Conservatives have feelings like that when it's warranted, like with the majority of people in poverty.  In MY OPINION, you have the ability and the strength simply by being a human being in America to make yourself a better person and rise out of poverty... and this is coming from someone barely removed from it himself.  So yes; I'm selfish in that regard; I don't want a social safety net so people can rest on their un-educated, un-realized, un-ambitious laurels; I want the only way you can succeed in life to be by your own merits, equally, and fairly available to anyone by god's grace, and equally rewarded regardless of skin, age, sex, etc.  All social programs and affirmative action programs do is further divide us by race and age, and sex, because they seek to balance what shouldn't be unbalanced in the first place.  Hard to explain, and no one agrees, so I'll stop here.  

Trauma-san

How do you dismiss the mans signature, or use it as a sign that he refuses to learn.

If he wanted to understand conservatives, he wouldn't insult them.  Peace~

Trauma-san

If someone came to my door hungry and asking for assistance i would give him food shelter and help him find a JOB.  I don't want the government forcing me to give my money to some program i dont want to give it to

The Bible says you should do so. And conservatives turn to the Bible for many justification, so if conservatives did as they say, they would give the man help. Now can you please answer my question. Please.

.. didn't he just say that's exactly what he would do? 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
How does criticizing two particular indviduals equate to a wide spread denounciation of conservatism?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

... and of course you know this, so I wonder why you asked; but George Bush and Dick Cheney are the two highest elected conservatives in the country. 

Trauma-san

To Expound, if I were to denounce Muhammad, you would assume correctly that I probably have a problem with Islam.  If I were to denounce Jesus Christ and Simon Peter, you would correctly assume I had a problem with Christianity, and If I were to denounce the Beatles & Frank Sinatra you would correctly assume that I had a problem with good music.  After a while, certain individuals excel so much @ their chosen cause that they become synonomous with it. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but as individuals they are responsible for their actions, and to me personally I hold alot of conservative views, but i think Bush and Cheny are both uber-pricks who can burn in hell.

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
yeah but as individuals they are responsible for their actions, and to me personally I hold alot of conservative views, but i think Bush and Cheny are both uber-pricks who can burn in hell.

Agreed.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
To Expound, if I were to denounce Muhammad, you would assume correctly that I probably have a problem with Islam.  If I were to denounce Jesus Christ and Simon Peter, you would correctly assume I had a problem with Christianity, and If I were to denounce the Beatles & Frank Sinatra you would correctly assume that I had a problem with good music.  After a while, certain individuals excel so much @ their chosen cause that they become synonomous with it. 

Yeah because Mohamed is the prophet of Islam. Jesus is the founder and father of Christains. They are synonomous with their respective faiths. Bush and Cheney are not founders of the republicans, i doubt Bush could even discusss the history of the modern American conservative movement. Basically, conservatism is an ideology and many people fall under this blanket but that does not make them synonomous with them.

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

I don't know much about Cheney, but in my opinion George Bush is a normal man like you and I, and I'm not going to hate him for doing what he thinks is right.  I think he's got a good heart and a good mind, and I believe he does his job to the best of his ability.  I can't ask for more than that in an elected official.  It amazes me that everyone sees him as a snake in the grass when it's clearly apparent to me that's he's honest to a fault, even to the point that it makes him look like a buffoon on television.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know much about Cheney, but in my opinion George Bush is a normal man like you and I, and I'm not going to hate him for doing what he thinks is right.  I think he's got a good heart and a good mind, and I believe he does his job to the best of his ability.  I can't ask for more than that in an elected official.  It amazes me that everyone sees him as a snake in the grass when it's clearly apparent to me that's he's honest to a fault, even to the point that it makes him look like a buffoon on television. 

Thats the difference between u and me i guess. You see a hardworking well meaning devoted public servant. I see a well placed puppet in a well oiled system. I mean, I think I could have a beer with Dubya and enjoy the company. We can discuss movies, football, baseball. But the mans a dick, his actions and the consequences of his decisions in my opinion makes him a dick regardless of party affiliation and ideological persuation.

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Yeah because Mohamed is the prophet of Islam. Jesus is the founder and father of Christains. They are synonomous with their respective faiths. Bush and Cheney are not founders of the republicans, i doubt Bush could even discusss the history of the modern American conservative movement. Basically, conservatism is an ideology and many people fall under this blanket but that does not make them synonomous with them.

Michael Eisner headed Disney for so many years, his name is now Synonomous with it, although he didn't found the company, Walt Disney did.  Eisner is associated strongly with it however because he rose to the position of CEO within the company.  As he is the head man @ Disney, George Bush is very much the chief of the Republican movement.