Author Topic: RAMPANT...  (Read 641 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: RAMPANT...
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 04:27:46 PM »
i didnt take any offence to that... just thought it was comical that u call us dorks for sharing pics, and u waste time to tell rampant hes stupid. when 1) he probly already knows 2) he dont give a fuck, just like he dont give a fuck about u

Like I said before, I didn't call you dorks because you posted your pics, but because of how you looked in the pics; you got your panties all in a bunch for that.
The only reason I made this thread is because he tells others to stop talking politics, when he himself has no fuckin' clue about anything. That's all. Now if you're his online girlfriend, and have to come to his rescue, I understand, but don't take it so serious you dork.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 04:28:59 PM »
I dont see the point of this thread, but I cant argue because I've made some pretty stupid ass ones before too.

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2004, 07:57:17 AM »
actually i found that really funny to read hehehhee LOL and yes i am bored :D why doesn't overseer just ask ppl to submit a pic of themselves when they sign up and if they look like dorks they can just be banned membership?seems fair to me

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 10:43:19 PM »
actually i found that really funny to read hehehhee LOL and yes i am bored :D why doesn't overseer just ask ppl to submit a pic of themselves when they sign up and if they look like dorks they can just be banned membership?seems fair to me

Because then half of the board wouldn't exist; of course I'd still be here.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 03:00:41 AM »
^ really?

out and out personal attacks like this (however funny.. ) are against the rules. dont make a habit of it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2004, 03:07:46 AM »
wow maradona ....you need a girl friend or something dude. It gets a lil suspect when you dedicate so much time to ONE guy like that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2004, 08:56:19 AM »
KO.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2004, 07:35:44 PM »
I look like a dork. Nice I never got that before besides some dude on the net. Alot of Dorks are 6'0 210 and can bench 300Lbs and win numorous boxing tournys and titles. The Lord of the Rings club would be proud

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2004, 07:38:41 PM »
I look like a dork. Nice I never got that before besides some dude on the net. Alot of Dorks are 6'0 210 and can bench 300Lbs and win numorous boxing tournys and titles. The Lord of the Rings club would be proud

u box? thats tight what tournamtents have u been too?

DAYUM

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2004, 07:39:32 PM »

Because then half of the board wouldn't exist; of course I'd still be here.  8)

didnt u say that this board was 90% guys or sumthing like that?

and now ur trying to say u look good or sumthing??

just doenst sound right to me  :-X

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2004, 08:19:12 PM »
Mass tournys, Local tournys, R.I tournys. I've boxed in Foxwoods and other places. Foxwoods is televised on NESN which is shown all throughout New England. I haven't been in a match for a lil while because I've gained like 18 Lbs and i'm outta my weight class and at 19 I don't wanna box them Heavyweight dudes. LOL. They are crazy skilled and been around alot longer and have more expireince

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2004, 08:21:15 PM »
Mass tournys, Local tournys, R.I tournys. I've boxed in Foxwoods and other places. Foxwoods is televised on NESN which is shown all throughout New England. I haven't been in a match for a lil while because I've gained like 18 Lbs and i'm outta my weight class and at 19 I don't wanna box them Heavyweight dudes. LOL. They are crazy skilled and been around alot longer and have more expireince

Foxwoods? That's pretty good homie. I always wanted to box, but I'm prolly too old to start just now being 19.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2004, 08:26:37 PM »
naw u can join at any age i know sum dude hes 23 started training out our gym...

yeah ive been in Golden Gloves when iw as younger and we got to tournemts everywhere out of state, other cities in Tx, alot of places ive met really good boxers and alot of bad ass trainers idk i love boxing... i grew up around it...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2004, 08:28:11 PM »
U can still get into that shit LOL.. I only started 3 years ago. I had studied all types of martial arts when I was younger though. I been liftin since i was like 13. etc.
I mean I weigh 210 now because I gained 15Lbs of fat from sittin around alot an being lazy.LOL You can see it mostly in my face. It sucks to because I have to lose that to get a match.

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2004, 08:28:23 PM »
P.S. Sikotic if u do join u cant win them all just remember that cuzz ive seen peeps like half the size of Craiga box with peeps his size and they whooped some ass so never underestimate lol