Author Topic: RAMPANT...  (Read 615 times)

DAYUM

Re: RAMPANT...
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2004, 11:30:46 AM »
Some tall skinny wigga dude draped in Fubu. He was bothering me the way he walked and said nigga every five seconds.    So I called Him out for no reason.. He took all my comments and was like "Fuck you Nigga Fuck You"..Then started to walk away. All the sudden the dude comes runnin and trys spearing me  like Goldberg.LOL..
I grabbed the back of his head and kneed him in the face and hard as I could 3 times. It was over from there. His face was totally covered in blood. And I didn't even throw one punch.

thats what ur suppose to do when someone tries to spear u...

spearing is the worse move anybody could attempt to do to someone because usually thats what they get a knee to the face...

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2004, 12:14:48 PM »
Some tall skinny wigga dude draped in Fubu. He was bothering me the way he walked and said nigga every five seconds.    So I called Him out for no reason.. He took all my comments and was like "Fuck you Nigga Fuck You"..Then started to walk away. All the sudden the dude comes runnin and trys spearing me  like Goldberg.LOL..
I grabbed the back of his head and kneed him in the face and hard as I could 3 times. It was over from there. His face was totally covered in blood. And I didn't even throw one punch.

thats what ur suppose to do when someone tries to spear u...

spearing is the worse move anybody could attempt to do to someone because usually thats what they get a knee to the face...

And if you connect, you risk goin' head first to the ground if the dude grips your head. That happened to this one guy I saw fighting. He knocked himself out lol

Excuse me gentle man, we were talking about me here   ;)

lmao
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2004, 10:52:28 PM »

Sonned  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2004, 08:21:40 AM »
LOL @ this whole thread 8)

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2004, 12:41:06 PM »

Sonned  8)

you're the only one sonned here, you made personal attack against a man that doesn't give a shit what you say... would you like the life you wasted trying to piss him off now that you're the moron?

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2004, 04:25:21 PM »

Sonned  8)

you're the only one sonned here, you made personal attack against a man that doesn't give a shit what you say... would you like the life you wasted trying to piss him off now that you're the moron?
LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!  ;D ;D
Maradona get a fucking life, the guys right about you.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2004, 10:41:38 PM »
Oh watch out, it's the attack of the nerds. Two guys who I've sonned on a regular basis, left, and are back with a new identity. Don't worry, you're not the first to be schooled to the point of account-deletion/return-under-alias. 8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Thirteen

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2004, 10:47:40 PM »
give yourself a pat on the back for being the most dilusional on this board

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2004, 03:19:09 AM »
Oh watch out, it's the attack of the nerds. Two guys who I've sonned on a regular basis, left, and are back with a new identity. Don't worry, you're not the first to be schooled to the point of account-deletion/return-under-alias. 8)

^ ladies and gentlemen...well just gentlemen, this is the FIRST written acount of a man being PROUD to have NO LIFE.

good job kreaut boy .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2004, 04:27:27 AM »
all that proves is that people who are asses who return under an alias are still asses.. be they banned or not ;)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2004, 06:34:15 AM »
all that proves is that people who are asses who return under an alias are still asses.. be they banned or not ;)
Word

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2004, 07:06:00 PM »
America should build a dome around our land and lock it.then build an artificial sun, and moon. That would be kinda cool. That way we would never get attacked because nobody could come in, because the door would be locked.

This is not the Truman Show

Montana00

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2004, 07:24:22 PM »
sar·casm   Audio pronunciation of "sarcasm" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (särkzm)
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
   2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
   3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2004, 07:34:33 PM »
sar·casm   Audio pronunciation of "sarcasm" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (särkzm)
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
   2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
   3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I know man..It was just funny that you said that. :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 07:36:32 PM by Machiavelli »