Author Topic: Rappers who havent had beef with anybody?  (Read 1209 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Rappers who havent had beef with anybody?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 12:53:29 AM »
scarface did have beef with yukmouth

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 12:55:38 AM »
scarface did have beef with yukmouth

why? and what song? thanks for the info... if it is correct...

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2004, 04:53:17 AM »
Vanilla Ice

Had beef with 3rd Bass. ;D

Didn't AZ get dissed by E-40? I don't know if he dissed back.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2004, 09:23:25 AM »
every rapper has had beef at one point in their career. whether it was all out name calling or subliminal dissees. mobb and def squad had beef. hammer had beef with a tribe called quest, run dmc, redman, kriss kross, and rodney o. he even tried putting a hit out on mc serch of 3rd bass. quik and amg used to have beef. yuk had beef with p and now 50 cent. 2pac got ripped by alotta niggas too. prodigy, kill kill, king sun, 51.50, biggie got at him subliminally on long kiss, lil kim(she sonned his ass). i could keep going and going probably about everyone mentioned in this thread, but just to keep it short, even outkast has had beef with people, and kane wrote a diss to ra, but it was never released.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2004, 12:09:55 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2004, 09:35:31 AM »
Screwball

they did diss Rudy Giuliani, but im not sure if that counts as an acceptable beef... ;D 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2004, 11:54:21 AM »
every rapper has had beef at one point in their career. whether it was all out name calling or subliminal dissees. mobb and def squad had beef. hammer had beef with a tribe called quest, run dmc, redman, kriss kross, and rodney o. he even tried putting a hit out on mc serch of 3rd bass. quik and hi-c used to have beef. yuk had beef with p and now 50 cent. 2pac got ripped by alotta niggas too. prodigy, kill kill, king sun, 51.50, biggie got at him subliminally on long kiss, lil kim(she sonned his ass). i could keep going and going probably about everyone mentioned in this thread, but just to keep it short, even outkast has had beef with people, and kane wrote a diss to ra, but it was never released.

I'm not questioning you or anything, I'm just curious on who Kast has had beef with?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2004, 12:26:09 PM »
kool keith had beef with andre for biting his whole critical beatdown/black elvis style of dress. ghetto mafia was talking shit all throughout their album and one particular thing about stealing big boi's car. i think they responded on skew it on the bbq. outkast has also dissed jd, and they dissed lil jon on spaghetti junction. i think they had ill feelings towards p for stealing hootie hoo, and biggie for using "throw your hands in the air if you're a true player", too. if you notice, puffy never did another video for them after players ball.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2004, 12:58:53 PM »
Redman had beef with PMD.
Vanilla Ice had beef with Luke.
AZ had beef with Kurupt.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2004, 01:08:36 PM »
why did hammer and vanilla ice have beef with those peeps...?

and i have heard of AZ haveing beef with Kurupt i just didnt know if it was true or not...

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2004, 01:09:55 PM »
kool keith had beef with andre for biting his whole critical beatdown/black elvis style of dress. ghetto mafia was talking shit all throughout their album and one particular thing about stealing big boi's car. i think they responded on skew it on the bbq. outkast has also dissed jd, and they dissed lil jon on spaghetti junction. i think they had ill feelings towards p for stealing hootie hoo, and biggie for using "throw your hands in the air if you're a true player", too. if you notice, puffy never did another video for them after players ball.

Never knew that. Thanks man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2004, 05:21:34 AM »

true most had beef but still not everybody

M.O.P. for example (like Jome already mentioned) never had any beef

Woodrow

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2004, 06:23:46 PM »
Kris kross

I got beef with Kris Kross :)

ecrazy

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2004, 02:18:59 AM »
Not directly in a battle, i think some of them have takin shots but no names or diss records bacn forth, correct me if im wrong

Public Enemy, chuck d...

Del The Funky Homosapien Has Beef With Chuck D.....

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2004, 08:45:31 PM »
Not directly in a battle, i think some of them have takin shots but no names or diss records bacn forth, correct me if im wrong

Public Enemy, chuck d...

Del The Funky Homosapien Has Beef With Chuck D.....

Could you elaborate on that?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris