Author Topic: Atrocities of the last 200 years  (Read 2425 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Atrocities of the last 200 years
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 09:13:53 PM »
I swear I forget where, but I read shady shit went down with Smiths death. Some Sammy the Bullshit goin on, ah well.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 09:17:10 PM »
I swear I forget where, but I read shady shit went down with Smiths death. Some Sammy the Bullshit goin on, ah well.

As I said, the Mormons were severly persecuted in the past, and they continue to be on a smaller scale today.  Much of what you read is written by vindicative christians bent on destroying what they see as being a blasphemous religion founded by a false prophet. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2004, 09:35:56 PM »

As I said, the Mormons were severly persecuted in the past, and they continue to be on a smaller scale today.  Much of what you read is written by vindicative christians bent on destroying what they see as being a blasphemous religion founded by a false prophet. 

possibly
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 12:48:27 AM »
Someone mentioned slavery....in many countries below the equator,this still occurs.It's not a thing of the past,unfortunately.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2004, 08:39:58 AM »
Tragedies of the last 200 years:

-  America dropping a nuke on Japan that murders 70,000.

-  Isreal kicking millions of Palestinians from their land and replacing them with more Jews.

-  Rwanda, South America, Haiti, Liberia, apartied in South Africa, Russia's destruction of the Chechnya and Afganistan, too much to name.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2004, 08:52:16 AM »
what about zimbarway mugarby has killed more black people than apartied ever did and drove or killed the white farmers from their land most of the farms no longer produce anything at all. and opposition groups are persecuted. south africa doesn't do shit about it like most of the other african nations. IMO oppinion the queen should resume power and we can sort him out and then move into a democratic state.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 08:55:11 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2004, 09:43:20 AM »

Wasn't it more like 150,000?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2004, 11:49:24 AM »
what about zimbarway mugarby has killed more black people than apartied ever did and drove or killed the white farmers from their land most of the farms no longer produce anything at all. and opposition groups are persecuted. south africa doesn't do shit about it like most of the other african nations. IMO oppinion the queen should resume power and we can sort him out and then move into a democratic state.

Whats happening in Zimbabwe is a spit in the face of justice. However, I wouldnt call it atrocities. Just another example of a fucked up African regime. The continents full of the Mugabe types.

- Lewis Carroll

eS El Duque

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2004, 12:15:02 PM »

-  Rwanda, South America, Haiti, Liberia, apartied in South Africa, Russia's destruction of the Chechnya and Afganistan, too much to name.

???

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2004, 12:27:36 PM »

If that nuke wasn't droped many more American lives would have been lost.  That Atrocity seems justified in my eyes.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2004, 12:34:13 PM »

If that nuke wasn't droped many more American lives would have been lost.  That Atrocity seems justified in my eyes.

If someone would have asked me just this morning if there is anyway I can imagine you can make a greater ass out of yourself after this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=55309.0
I would have said "No, no .. that's not possible!!" ... but you pulled it off!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2004, 12:41:48 PM »

If someone would have asked me just this morning if there is anyway I can imagine you can make a greater ass out of yourself after this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=55309.0
I would have said "No, no .. that's not possible!!" ... but you pulled it off!
Come on 7even lets not bring that up again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2004, 01:52:26 PM »
There is no way you can justify the death of any innocent human being in my eyes
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2004, 02:05:20 PM »
i agree in some respects what he's saying. The general of japan said he would not surrender until his army was defeated. If the atomic bombs werent dropped then

1) America + what was left of europe troops, would have wage a full attack on japan.
2) Many many japanese soliders would have lost their lives.
3) Many many allied soliders would have lost their lives.
4) Allied armies would have bombed the hell out of japanese cities including tokyo (highly populated, and is the center of their country. what new york is to USA)
5) Alot more money would be spent by both countries.
6) Even more money would be spent from America to rebuilt what we bombed.

Yea it could have gotten pretty bad, but that ^^^ is all "whats the worst that could have happened" The fact is nobody knew exactly what would have happened.  You could make the argument that dropping atomic bombs sent a message to the japanese to surrender, because if they didnt we would drop more atomic bombs.

but would 1 atomic bomb be enough to send a message? I agree with the intent of the bombs (stop war before it happened stopiing 1-6), but to take away that many innocent civilian lives is just wrong.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2004, 02:11:55 PM »
There is no way you can justify the death of any innocent human being in my eyes
what makes someone innocent... i figure, if im put in danger, i can retaliate, and its justified..