Author Topic: A question to anti-israel, pro palestinian supporters.  (Read 288 times)

GoodLuvn169

A question to anti-israel, pro palestinian supporters.
« on: July 18, 2004, 04:14:31 PM »
Would you have the U.S. cut their aid to Israel in favor of Palestine, or stay out of the matter all together?  I believe the U.S. shouldn't give foreign aid to either.  If someone has such strong passions and beliefs about what goes on over there they can get on a plane fly over there and fight for what they believe in.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: A question to anti-israel, pro palestinian supporters.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 04:19:53 PM »
I believe the U.S. shouldn't give foreign aid to either

I agree. Do you know how much in aid each side receives?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 04:22:28 PM »
I'm not sure but I know it's much more to Israel.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 04:33:33 PM »

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1297/9712043.html

Check that out. You may be surprised.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 04:36:57 PM »

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1297/9712043.html

Check that out. You may be surprised.
Thanks.  I'm reading it right now

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 04:47:01 PM »
This sums it up:

"On this basis the $84.8 billion in grants, loans and commodities Israel has received from the U.S. since 1949 cost the U.S. an additional $49,936,880,000 in interest."

"Even excluding all of these extra costs, America's $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli."

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2004, 04:47:22 PM »
Well since Israel is so far ahead of the game with all the shit they've gotten over the years, you kinda would want it even, and even if there was no more aid for israel, it wouldnt be even but it would be better than nothing, so bassicly, id rather have israel get rid of all of the "war gifts" from the US and and cut the aid. but no i would not rather have them aid palestine, cause then the palestinians would try to wipe them out and the violence would never stop.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2004, 04:51:53 PM »
Well since Israel is so far ahead of the game with all the shit they've gotten over the years, you kinda would want it even, and even if there was no more aid for israel, it wouldnt be even but it would be better than nothing, so bassicly, id rather have israel get rid of all of the "war gifts" from the US and and cut the aid. but no i would not rather have them aid palestine, cause then the palestinians would try to wipe them out and the violence would never stop.
If you gave Palestine more aid it would still try to wipe Israel out but more expensively

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2004, 05:12:30 PM »
If you gave Palestine more aid it would still try to wipe Israel out but more expensively

I think that's what Global was saying, and I agree, neither side should receive aid to fight. If anything, help Palestinian refugees, and those whose entire towns have been blown to pieces.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2004, 05:43:40 PM »

I think that's what Global was saying, and I agree, neither side should receive aid to fight. If anything, help Palestinian refugees, and those whose entire towns have been blown to pieces.
At most help the refugees.  But if you help the refugees help the refugees on all sides

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2004, 06:03:45 PM »
word help the israeli refugees pack up their bags and leave the area. Go back to Russia.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2004, 06:34:31 PM »
basically noone is too wrong in this thread. and it's already 10 replies long. that's maybe a new record.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2004, 08:47:26 PM »
basically noone is too wrong in this thread. and it's already 10 replies long. that's maybe a new record.

take a look at who hasnt posted here yet.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2004, 08:50:20 PM »
As regards to the thread, the comparisons between Israel and the Palestinians on equal footing is incorrect.
The Americans have helped the Israelis rape the Palestinians over the last 50 years, and now you wanna debate whether u should continue helping the pillage? The equal alternative being to do nothing to both sides? Let the Israelis zip their pants up and walk away, and let the Palestinians crawl into some corner?

If this world was based on justice, there would be no Israel.

- Lewis Carroll

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 02:37:33 AM »
word help the israeli refugees pack up their bags and leave the area. Go back to Russia.

LMAO.