Author Topic: Atrocities of the last 200 years  (Read 2454 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Atrocities of the last 200 years
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2004, 02:18:03 PM »
There is no way you can justify the death of any innocent human being in my eyes
what makes someone innocent... i figure, if im put in danger, i can retaliate, and its justified..

I'm talkin' about the civilians that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and had nothing to do with the war. I can't see how that's justified.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2004, 02:36:43 PM »
they had something to do with war, they are living inside the country. hypotheticaly, if iraq bombs us, its justified...

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2004, 08:36:39 PM »
they had something to do with war, they are living inside the country. hypotheticaly, if iraq bombs us, its justified...

If you look at it from the standpoint that the citizens elected the officials that made the decision to go to war, then I guess you have a valid argument. Personally, I still couldn't see it as justified.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2004, 10:28:38 PM »
-  America dropping a nuke on Japan that murders 70,000.

Wasn't it more like 150,000?
If that nuke wasn't droped many more American lives would have been lost.  That Atrocity seems justified in my eyes.

If someone would have asked me just this morning if there is anyway I can imagine you can make a greater ass out of yourself after this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=55309.0
I would have said "No, no .. that's not possible!!" ... but you pulled it off!

LMFAO... we have a tie for the dumbest person to post here: GoodLuvn & Rampant... let's see how much dumber their posts can get, and we shall soon have a poll where we vote on who's dumber.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2004, 05:51:50 AM »
Possibly because it can be argued that Hitler killed millions while destroyiing Germany while Stalin killed millions while building the Soviet Union. Plus, pr-wise a bunch of dead Cossacks and Central Asians isnt as marketable as a bunch of dead Jews/

I wonder what makes you say this....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?