Author Topic: I'd rather Bush win then Kerry. Micheal Moore missed the real story. ISREAL!  (Read 192 times)

infinite59

Micheal Moore missed the role Isreal played in Afganistan and Iraq and he blamed it all on oil and George Bush.  Really, Isreal, the Jewish lobby, and the zionist controlled media shoulder the most blame.  I just read some more articles about Kerry's ties to Isreal through his Jewish brother, Cameron(?).  I'll be posting up these articles soon. 

Before I thought there was no difference between Bush and Kerry winning.  Infact, I thought Kerry was the lesser of the two evils.  I was wrong. 

I'm still voting for Comejo and Nadar, or one of the Libertarians, whoever is on the ticket.  But as for Kerry vs. Bush, Kerry is the worst of the candidates.

mauzip

How many more topics about the US elections are you gonna make till the elections are actually there? ::)

Montana00

Can you please tell me what John kerry having a jewish brother has to do with anything?
How does this make j. kerry evil?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I honestly cant think of a possible way to fuck more things up during 4 years than Bush did. Im at a loss with comments about voting Bush instead of Kerry, no matter what's the deal with Kerry.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

I honestly cant think of a possible way to fuck more things up during 4 years than Bush did. Im at a loss with comments about voting Bush instead of Kerry, no matter what's the deal with Kerry.

In no way am I advocating voting for George Bush.  I say don't vote Democrat OR Republican.  Either don't vote, or vote for a third party, I'm going to vote for Nadar/Comejo if they are on the ballot, if not I'll vote Libertarian.

Thirteen

i guess being jewish is worse than 2 wars in 4 years

mauzip

In no way am I advocating voting for George Bush.  I say don't vote Democrat OR Republican.  Either don't vote, or vote for a third party, I'm going to vote for Nadar/Comejo if they are on the ballot, if not I'll vote Libertarian.

Yeah let's all vote left winged and screw up (world) politics even more!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I just quote you so you cant edit your post anymore after having realized what you said :D

;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

I just quote you so you cant edit your post anymore after having realized what you said :D

;)

ummm ok.....you have fun with that

Sikotic™

Can you please tell me what John kerry having a jewish brother has to do with anything?
How does this make j. kerry evil?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
So Infinite if you had a brother and he said Islam is a terrorist religion followed by extremists, would that mean you shared his views?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya waste your  vote by voting for the green party. Thats good cuz then bush will have a better chance of winning 8)....

also why do you hate isreal so much?

Trauma-san

The only comment I'll make about this is that John Kerry's brother being Jewish has absolutely nothing to do with the Presidential race, and I think it would be extremely unfair to judge or vote for or against Kerry based on who his brother is.  Vote for or against him because of who he is, not who his family is.