Author Topic: Drugs need to be legalized  (Read 1438 times)

GoodLuvn169

Drugs need to be legalized
« on: July 18, 2004, 06:33:25 PM »
The government spends millions to try to keep them out of the U.S.  Drugs are how crime lords make their money,  make drugs legal and the crime rate will drop dramatically includig violent crime.  This is supposidely a free country.  If drugs were legal the U.S government could tax them (Not to say that I agree with taxes).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drugs need to be legalized
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 06:48:47 PM »
no.

drugs make ppl very unefficient & anti-social. ppl on drugs dont work properly. it's as simple as that. a boy on crack cant be a good manager no more, and so on.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 06:55:52 PM »
crime would still be here over drugs.  maybe not the way it is now but your still goin have a lot of violent crime related to drugs.  an by drugs are you including all drugs such as crack.  trust me you dont want a nation full of crack heads.  crackheads are the biggest waste to society

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 07:01:47 PM »
Crime would increase with the legalization of drugs. People lose their inhibitions do crazy things when high.

The only thing that should be legalized is marijuana. I don't even smoke marijuana, so I could care less, but if the government found a way to tax the shit like tobacco, they could actually make some money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 07:38:29 PM »
Do you know how many people would be doing drugs if they were "allowed" to?
then you got a bunch of people with heroin needles sticking in their arms, and crackheads everywhere you look.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 08:42:42 PM »
This whole legalization thing is a big mess really.

First off, no one is implying that legalization would be followed by wide spread drug use. The people who use drugs will use it irregardless.The people who refuse to use it will not use it anyways.  Social taboos would still be in place. It would just save a bunch of time and energy by law enforcement agencies.
Im talkin chronic here. Its just so fuckin retarded to be catching cases because you smoke weed. I could personally care less. I get my chronic irregardless. But i mean, just weed, logically should be legalized, or at least decriminalized.

They'll never legalize drugs though. Too much money is being made, and I aint referring to Columbians or Mexican herb smugglers or the Jamaicans.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2004, 08:43:56 PM »
Do you know how many people would be doing drugs if they were "allowed" to?
then you got a bunch of people with heroin needles sticking in their arms, and crackheads everywhere you look.

Cmon man u thinking people will be lining up in the streets counting down till decrminalization? Celebrating with lines of blow? Crackheads will always exists, illegal or legal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2004, 08:53:56 PM »
no.

drugs make ppl very unefficient & anti-social. ppl on drugs dont work properly. it's as simple as that. a boy on crack cant be a good manager no more, and so on.
People who want to use drugs willl use them regardless if its legal or not.

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2004, 08:57:27 PM »
i think pot should be legal with the same laws as alchohol, but im not too sure about the other drugs

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2004, 10:23:13 PM »
legalize marijuana, deffinately...

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 12:09:33 AM »

they wont legalise pot because its easy for people to grow at home, whereas i believe tobacco isnt.

hope they do one day tho, it seems to be going that way slowly

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 12:30:29 AM »
7even and other people that are against it, have you ever heard of Holland? And how great this idea turned out to be?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2004, 12:38:19 AM »
great for what?

your tourist industry?  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2004, 03:14:50 AM »
7even and other people that are against it, have you ever heard of Holland? And how great this idea turned out to be?

I personnally dont think it's very great ... sorry. You're the potheads of the world. You cant even go to Amsterdam without everybody you tell lookin weird at you. You cant even live in Holland without ppl assumeing you smoke weed. All your country benefits from is money from foreigners who only come to your state to consume drugs that are illegal in every other place. If you think that is cool, you're a weirdo. It might be cool on a board where everybody likes Rap and every 2nd dude smokes weed. But that's where the greatness stops.

And yes I DO think more ppl will consume drugs when they are legalized. It's all about cultural acceptance. Here in Germany, alcohol is VERY accepted. I got to drink a little cognac and stuff when I was a little child, if there was a reason like celebrating a birthday or something. Now, many ppl look weird at you when you take drugs like weed, coke, and stuff. But when it's legalized... I give it 10-20 years, and it's accepted and normal as fuck. And that would destroy the country.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 03:22:30 AM »
7even, with that post you did not only prove you are full of prejudices, but also that you don't think about anything you say. Or you are just a very retarded person of course.