Author Topic: Drugs need to be legalized  (Read 1436 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drugs need to be legalized
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2004, 03:24:37 AM »
7even, with that post you did not only prove you are full of prejudices, but also that you don't think about anything you say. Or you are just a very retarded person of course.

lol, I did proclaim some prejudices, many, MANY ppl have... and why? because of Holland's idea that turned out to be so great. I dont think about anything I say? Hm, a little random talk or yours I guess. Never Mind.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2004, 03:31:16 AM »
maybe more people have tried it, i don't know. it is a fact* though that there are less drug abusers.

*fact
noun [C or U]
something which is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information:
No decision will be made till we know all the facts.
I don't know all the facts about the case.
I'm not angry that you took my car - it's just the fact that you didn't ask me first.
He knew for afact that Natalie was lying.
It's sometimes hard to separate fact from fiction in what she says.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2004, 03:36:29 AM »
7even and other people that are against it, have you ever heard of Holland? And how great this idea turned out to be?

you think its great???
My got stolen the other day, my dad's car window got broken into, and that happend just on 1 day
a day in the life....
they just steal it, sell it and buy drugs, the police do nothing against stealing, so when I need a bike now I just take one

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 03:39:34 AM »
7even and other people that are against it, have you ever heard of Holland? And how great this idea turned out to be?

you think its great???
My got stolen the other day, my dad's car window got broken into, and that happend just on 1 day
a day in the life....
they just steal it, sell it and buy drugs, the police do nothing against stealing, so when I need a bike now I just take one

yea I heard about how common it is to steal bikes in holland lol.
my parents where there a few years ago and were like "well, if you find some dude on the street selling bikes, and you tell him 'hey!! that's my bike!!!' he's like 'oh, coo, you get it cheaper then' and both are cool" :D

______

about the FACT that there are less drug abusers... well - ppl stop as soon it gets legal? now that's some sick shit. prolly only the kids who just do it for the sake of doing forbidden stuff.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2004, 03:53:06 AM »
Do I really have to say explain every sentence I write? If you don't know that drug abusers come and go, why the hell are you still taking part in this discussion then? ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2004, 04:24:31 AM »
lol dont make the same mistake as many before you did. do not try too hard.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2004, 04:34:33 AM »
yeah whatever. ask your momma to bake you some cookies.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2004, 12:47:20 PM »
i wana go to amsterdam to smoke weed

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2004, 03:06:40 PM »
i wana go to amsterdam to smoke weed

There are coffeeshops on every street corner. Come and smoke with the rest of Holland.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2004, 03:09:14 PM »
i just had a couple freinds go there, but i dont have any money... hopefuilly ill go there soon

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2004, 06:11:40 PM »
I don't think that any drastic changes will occur if drugs are legalized.  King Tech is right... No matter what, those who use it now will continue, and those who don't won't suddenly begin to.  I don't believe that everyone will agree either, as seen by some posters saying Holland is great and others saying it's the joke of the world.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2004, 06:16:17 PM »
I think weed should be but none of the other drugs.
Almost everyone has smoked a little pot in there lives at least once. Including Law Enforcement, Politiians.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2004, 07:57:50 PM »
I don't think that any drastic changes will occur if drugs are legalized.  King Tech is right... No matter what, those who use it now will continue, and those who don't won't suddenly begin to. 

Agreed.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
So you think that if weed was legal that only the people who are using it will continue? and no one will start?

I strongly disagree with that.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2004, 08:24:28 PM »
So you think that if weed was legal that only the people who are using it will continue? and no one will start?

I strongly disagree with that.

I bet less people will do it because the teenage rebellious nature won't register it as much as false rebellion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris