Author Topic: Drugs need to be legalized  (Read 1435 times)

mauzip

Re: Drugs need to be legalized
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2004, 12:06:40 AM »
So you think that if weed was legal that only the people who are using it will continue? and no one will start?

I strongly disagree with that.

I bet less people will do it because the teenage rebellious nature won't register it as much as false rebellion.

Very true.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2004, 05:04:18 AM »

[...]

about the FACT that there are less drug abusers... well - ppl stop as soon it gets legal? now that's some sick shit. prolly only the kids who just do it for the sake of doing forbidden stuff.

Hostile and therefore blind as he is, Mauzip's only response to that was following:

Do I really have to say explain every sentence I write? If you don't know that drug abusers come and go, why the hell are you still taking part in this discussion then? ::)

To show the hypocrisy really nice, Mauzip was so kind to make the following mistake right a few postings after this:

So you think that if weed was legal that only the people who are using it will continue? and no one will start?

I bet less people will do it because the teenage rebellious nature won't register it as much as false rebellion.

Very true.

Oh well. Don't say 7even didnt warn you:

lol dont make the same mistake as many before you did. do not try too hard.

7even the untouchable Harbinger and Prophet ^
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2004, 05:49:35 AM »
 ???

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2004, 06:21:54 AM »

7even.. is this shit going to your head.. you make no sense?!

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2004, 08:53:39 AM »

Sure people that have never used it may try it, but the vast majority won't.  Maybe some will try it simply for the sake of experimenting, but if it suddenly becomes legal, I highly doubt there will be a sudden "urge" among the population to get high.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2004, 11:40:37 AM »

[...]

about the FACT that there are less drug abusers... well - ppl stop as soon it gets legal? now that's some sick shit. prolly only the kids who just do it for the sake of doing forbidden stuff.

Hostile and therefore blind as he is, Mauzip's only response to that was following:

Do I really have to say explain every sentence I write? If you don't know that drug abusers come and go, why the hell are you still taking part in this discussion then? ::)

To show the hypocrisy really nice, Mauzip was so kind to make the following mistake right a few postings after this:

Very true.

Fuck 7even!, you really have no life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2004, 11:44:09 AM »

[...]

Very true.

LOOL!!! That musta be the dumbest conclusion I EVER heard. You dont comprehend texts that well huh?

Mauzip first pretended I was talkin smack, 5 posts later he gave Lincoln for basically the same stuff I got punked for props. Pointing that out, makes me a no-lifer? Oh well.
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2004, 11:56:34 AM »

[...]

Very true.

LOOL!!! That musta be the dumbest conclusion I EVER heard. You dont comprehend texts that well huh?

Mauzip first pretended I was talkin smack, 5 posts later he gave Lincoln for basically the same stuff I got punked for props. Pointing that out, makes me a no-lifer? Oh well.
Instead of posting all this shit,  just post your views.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2004, 12:54:39 PM »
i figure, if marijuana is legal, more people will "TRY" it, cause it would be very available, like alcohol and cigaretts, and marijuana is quite enjoyable, so more people would do it.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2004, 02:42:26 PM »
i figure, if marijuana is legal, more people will "TRY" it, cause it would be very available, like alcohol and cigaretts, and marijuana is quite enjoyable, so more people would do it.
If you use marijauana responsibly it shouldn't have a drastic affect on your life, except for the fact that it makes you feel good.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »
but if u leagalize marijuana which comes from a plant, then what is wrong with legalizing coke?
how great would it be to walk into a store to pick up a little guy?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2004, 03:06:41 PM »
If you use marijauana responsibly it shouldn't have a drastic affect on your life, except for the fact that it makes you feel good.

Weed fucks you up in a certain way. Say what you say, but you become less efficient (suck more at school or job) and you get anti-social as well. When you dont even feel like moving, I dont think you work in society. And I always feel like doing nothing and just chill when I smoke weed, and if I smoke a little too much I dont move no more. So if I'd smoke everyday, Id be a waste to society. A welfare dude. If weed is legalized, and more ppl do it, we got many ppl on welfare, and I know how much you hate paying the bills of other ppl because they are lazy.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »

Uh.... no. You need to read better.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2004, 03:19:30 PM »
but if u leagalize marijuana which comes from a plant, then what is wrong with legalizing coke?
There is nothing wrong woth legalizing coke.  Drugs are what I call 'victimless crimes', and along with prostitution etc., should be legalized in any free country.  If people what to fuck up their lives with drugs, let them.  Isn't this a free country?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2004, 03:28:40 PM »
There is nothing wrong woth legalizing coke.  Drugs are what I call 'victimless crimes', and along with prostitution etc., should be legalized in any free country.  If people what to fuck up their lives with drugs, let them.  Isn't this a free country?

Suicide is sort up illegal as well. Drugs arent victimless crimes. You are the victim. Same with suicide. And if you tried suicide, youll get into a mental hospital and stuff. Sorta same as drugs if you take possibly fines or jailtime away. Plus you simply dont work in society if youre a crackhead.
Example. Youre a doctor. A good doctor. You save efficient ppl their life. Now crack gets legalized, and you become a crackhead. You cant be a doctor anymore. You get absolutely inefficient and good ppl have to pay taxes to feed you + you cant save the life of efficient ppl anymore and they die.
No, it's not a sin