Author Topic: Drugs need to be legalized  (Read 1442 times)

GoodLuvn169

Re: Drugs need to be legalized
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2004, 03:32:14 PM »
but if u leagalize marijuana which comes from a plant, then what is wrong with legalizing coke?
how great would it be to walk into a store to pick up a little guy?
There is nothing wrong woth legalizing coke.  Drugs are what I call 'victimless crimes', and along with prostitution etc., should be legalized in any free country.  If people what to fuck up their lives with drugs, let them.  Isn't this a free country?

Suicide is sort up illegal as well. Drugs arent victimless crimes. You are the victim. Same with suicide. And if you tried suicide, youll get into a mental hospital and stuff. Sorta same as drugs if you take possibly fines or jailtime away. Plus you simply dont work in society if youre a crackhead.
Example. Youre a doctor. A good doctor. You save efficient ppl their life. Now crack gets legalized, and you become a crackhead. You cant be a doctor anymore. You get absolutely inefficient and good ppl have to pay taxes to feed you + you cant save the life of efficient ppl anymore and they die.
You make an excellent point about the taxes.  That's why entitlement programs that exist in America should be eliminated.  With the programs eliminated the tax payers won't be paying to feed this guy.

mauzip

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2004, 03:37:41 PM »
In what way is commiting suicide a crime? Do you want a body to be thrown in jail or something? LMAO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2004, 03:40:21 PM »
In what way is commiting suicide a crime? Do you want a body to be thrown in jail or something? LMAO

so, if someone murdered his wife and kids and then shoots himself afterwards, he hasnt commited a crime, since you cant punish him, except "throwing his body into jail"?

sonned.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2004, 03:42:53 PM »
I made a joke. It's too bad some people don't have any sense of humor.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2004, 05:10:26 PM »

so, if someone murdered his wife and kids and then shoots himself afterwards, he hasnt commited a crime, since you cant punish him, except "throwing his body into jail"?

sonned.

You didn't 'son' anybody you nitwit.  Murder of someone else is a crime.  He commited a crime.  What you said is so stupid it's like saying- 'I robbed 2 banks and 3 houses and then ivested the money in mutual funds.  I haven't commited a crime.  What a fuck up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2004, 05:51:41 AM »

sonned.

You didn't 'son' anybody you nitwit.  Murder of someone else is a crime.  He commited a crime.  What you said is so stupid it's like saying- 'I robbed 2 banks and 3 houses and then ivested the money in mutual funds.  I haven't commited a crime.  What a fuck up.

^lol he prolly didnt get it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2004, 10:31:05 AM »
i figure, if marijuana is legal, more people will "TRY" it, cause it would be very available, like alcohol and cigaretts, and marijuana is quite enjoyable, so more people would do it.
If you use marijauana responsibly it shouldn't have a drastic affect on your life, except for the fact that it makes you feel good.

Weed fucks you up in a certain way. Say what you say, but you become less efficient (suck more at school or job) and you get anti-social as well. When you dont even feel like moving, I dont think you work in society. And I always feel like doing nothing and just chill when I smoke weed, and if I smoke a little too much I dont move no more. So if I'd smoke everyday, Id be a waste to society. A welfare dude. If weed is legalized, and more ppl do it, we got many ppl on welfare, and I know how much you hate paying the bills of other ppl because they are lazy.
I would have to DISAGREE, ok im the laziest person i know without weed, now, weed does NOt make me ANY stupider, maybe a tad slower. im social as fuck when im high, and a lot more outgoing. i get mad shit done when im high, i used to smoke before school all the time. Just like he said, if used responcibaly, it shouldnt affect your life drasticaly. Ofcourse u can be an idiot, and do nothing and smoke weed all day, but u can do the same thing and do nothing and sit home and get drunk all day, plus with alcohol, u can die DIRECTLY from it

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2004, 04:52:09 PM »
i figure, if marijuana is legal, more people will "TRY" it, cause it would be very available, like alcohol and cigaretts, and marijuana is quite enjoyable, so more people would do it.
If you use marijauana responsibly it shouldn't have a drastic affect on your life, except for the fact that it makes you feel good.

Weed fucks you up in a certain way. Say what you say, but you become less efficient (suck more at school or job) and you get anti-social as well. When you dont even feel like moving, I dont think you work in society. And I always feel like doing nothing and just chill when I smoke weed, and if I smoke a little too much I dont move no more. So if I'd smoke everyday, Id be a waste to society. A welfare dude. If weed is legalized, and more ppl do it, we got many ppl on welfare, and I know how much you hate paying the bills of other ppl because they are lazy.
I would have to DISAGREE, ok im the laziest person i know without weed, now, weed does NOt make me ANY stupider, maybe a tad slower. im social as fuck when im high, and a lot more outgoing. i get mad shit done when im high, i used to smoke before school all the time. Just like he said, if used responcibaly, it shouldnt affect your life drasticaly. Ofcourse u can be an idiot, and do nothing and smoke weed all day, but u can do the same thing and do nothing and sit home and get drunk all day, plus with alcohol, u can die DIRECTLY from it
It seems to have worked out fine for you.  But I know you will do it regardless if it's legal or ill-legal

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2004, 06:02:30 PM »

It seems to have worked out fine for you.  But I know you will do it regardless if it's legal or ill-legal
^Exactly.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2004, 04:11:59 PM »

sonned.

^lol he prolly didnt get it
Thats all this idiot has to say.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2004, 07:32:33 PM »
the us spends 30+ million dollars on weed alone, each year. they don't make it legal because you can grow it anywhere, and they would have no way of taxing it. if it were legal, it would be much harder for children to get, as well. its easily the most obtainable "drug" out there. cigs kill millions each year, but yet, weed never killed one person in history, and its supposedly one of the worst things you can get into. bunch of propaganda.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Trauma-san

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2004, 07:39:31 PM »
I haven't replied to this thread yet, because I honestly don't have a strong opinion on it.  On one hand, I don't really like laws or the government restricting anyone, but on the other hand I realize we need some laws and some order.  Honestly, I can tell you everyone has a pretty good point about Marijauna (hell, I can't even spell Marijuana)... I don't really consider it a dangerous drug.  In my opinion, you CAn get addicted to it, but basically you're only gonna harm yourself, and I don't believe it's as dangerous as Alcohol, which is of course legal.  So if they made Marijuana legal, you wouldn't hear any complaints out of me, but at the same time, I'm not gonna rush out and campaign for it.  I think Potheads are generally lazy, igorant people because all they want to do is sit around and get high.  I think the same thing about Drunks.  Anything is bad in excess, food is bad in excess.  If someone wants to smoke a joint on the weekend, I don't really have a problem with them.

Most other drugs I don't think should be legal.  I would never (at least in my present mindstate, maybe I'll change my mind some day) do any drug outside of Pot or Alcohol.  Exstacy, Crack, LSD, all that shit is for the dredges of society in my opinion, and I have a very low opinion of someone who does them. As for the laws, though, it's a decision above me, because it's much too complicated of a subject, there's a lot of history, these laws have been around forever, any minor change you make in any of these laws is going to have millions even billions of dollars worth of repercussions, ruin, and make peoples lives everywhere.   So it's a *BIG fucking decision, and I'm glad I don't have a fucking thing to do with it. 

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2004, 02:05:56 PM »
I haven't replied to this thread yet, because I honestly don't have a strong opinion on it.  On one hand, I don't really like laws or the government restricting anyone, but on the other hand I realize we need some laws and some order.  Honestly, I can tell you everyone has a pretty good point about Marijauna (hell, I can't even spell Marijuana)... I don't really consider it a dangerous drug.  In my opinion, you CAn get addicted to it, but basically you're only gonna harm yourself, and I don't believe it's as dangerous as Alcohol, which is of course legal.  So if they made Marijuana legal, you wouldn't hear any complaints out of me, but at the same time, I'm not gonna rush out and campaign for it.  I think Potheads are generally lazy, igorant people because all they want to do is sit around and get high.  I think the same thing about Drunks.  Anything is bad in excess, food is bad in excess.  If someone wants to smoke a joint on the weekend, I don't really have a problem with them.

Most other drugs I don't think should be legal.  I would never (at least in my present mindstate, maybe I'll change my mind some day) do any drug outside of Pot or Alcohol.  Exstacy, Crack, LSD, all that shit is for the dredges of society in my opinion, and I have a very low opinion of someone who does them. As for the laws, though, it's a decision above me, because it's much too complicated of a subject, there's a lot of history, these laws have been around forever, any minor change you make in any of these laws is going to have millions even billions of dollars worth of repercussions, ruin, and make peoples lives everywhere.   So it's a *BIG fucking decision, and I'm glad I don't have a fucking thing to do with it. 
i agree with you about everything exept that, because, you cant stereotype, theres people who smoke pot every day, and function great at work and home, and lead great lives, and just smoke pot for different reasons.... i think some potheads gave themselves a bad rep, and ruined it for everyone else...

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2004, 02:09:02 PM »
weed never killed one person in history,
maybe not marijuana directly, but what about a High person, getting into an accident and dieng, Should marijuana be blamed??? plus its funny how driving high is potrayed at bad... statistics are such bs... they say its such a high number of people who are in accidents have marijuana in them, WHAT they DONT tell you is that the majority of those cases, the person has other drugs or substances in them, like alcohol, coke, etc... its very rare that a person dies in an accident, and has just marijuana in their system.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2004, 04:26:15 PM »
weed never killed one person in history,
maybe not marijuana directly, but what about a High person, getting into an accident and dieng, Should marijuana be blamed??? plus its funny how driving high is potrayed at bad... statistics are such bs... they say its such a high number of people who are in accidents have marijuana in them, WHAT they DONT tell you is that the majority of those cases, the person has other drugs or substances in them, like alcohol, coke, etc... its very rare that a person dies in an accident, and has just marijuana in their system.

Where'd you read this from?