Poll

Who would you think is the nicest.. ??

Bill Gates
4 (22.2%)
The homeless man
14 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who would you think is the nicest.. ??  (Read 305 times)

DAYUM

Re: Who would you think is the nicest.. ??
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2004, 10:10:36 PM »
Well, I wish I wouldn't have read the answer to the analogy, because now you won't trust what I'm saying, but...

If a homeless man gave me his last 20 bucks, I would question his sanity, and I would question why he's harming himself, and how often has he done incredibly stupid things like this, to keep himself homeless.  I would also question how many loved ones he's hurt over the years simply by being homeless, how many people have worried about him, etc. and honestly, I wouldn't have a very high opinion of him. 

If Bill Gates gave me a 50, I would think "That was nice".  So Bill Gates in this situation would be nicer. 

And who cares who's nicer, a norweigan or an American? What's next, average dick size?   Lets all go find our rulers. 

Ultimately, arguing about who's nicer, or which is the better country, is a 'big dick' argument, as I like to call them.  In the end, who cares? 

the ladys lol

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 10:13:06 PM »
^^^LMAO

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2004, 11:36:54 PM »
I wouldn't care who's the nicest. I'd just be happy with my 5000 bucks! :D

Either you can't read, or you're just an idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2004, 02:40:37 AM »
I wouldn't care who's the nicest. I'd just be happy with my 5000 bucks! :D

Either you can't read, or you're just an idiot.

Or you are the idiot and didn't get the whole point of my post.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2004, 09:59:35 AM »
this poll has pretty much nothing to do with the debate on the ToT. Jome you're always saying how Norway is the richest country in the world, so why would you make them the equivalent of a homeless person? if that's not the case, you know America isn't the richest place in the world so you can't compare them to Bill Gates. plus you're dealing with taxes. everyone, from the most generous person, the the shrewdest of people pay taxes, and neither of them have control over where it goes.

when all is said and done, the amount per person doesn't matter, it's the total amount. it's nice to know that Norway gives far more than their share, but if you live in a third world country, and you're revaged by a natural disaster, it's total money that gets your country going again. not how giving and caring your government is