Author Topic: I think I'm going crazy  (Read 263 times)

pappy

Re: I think I'm going crazy
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2004, 01:37:23 PM »
as long as you realize no1 else is there your normal.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 09:32:18 PM »
I realize nobody is there, but I like talking, and holding a conversation.  For instance.

Today I was driving down the street, listening to "The Shiznit".  I turned the radio down, and said, "You know, this is a fuckin' FREESTYLE? Yeah, I can't believe it.  Unbelievable.  Snoop heard the beat, Dre's sitting in the studio, he freestyles this first verse... so Snoop leaves the mic room, and Dre brings in Nate Dogg, finishes the 'dah dah dah-da-da-dah dah dah"... then he brings Snoop back in, and listen, hear how his voice is slightly different? That's because it's a second freestyle he recorded an hour or so after the first verse.  The voice doesn't match up becuase they were recorded at different times.  Then, he brings nate back in to finish the second hook, then Snoop did a third freestyle, and it's even better than the first two".

I said ALL THAT SHIT out loud, with the radio turned down, like I was talking to a friend.  I had it in my head I was talking to my friend in Australia.  Maybe I'm just practicing?  Generally when I'm around people, I'm incredibly articulate and social, I think it's because I've practiced talking to people alone.  LOL Crazy shit. 

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2004, 09:39:21 PM »
i've seen (and heard) a lot of people do that kinda stuff..

kinda related... i feel silly sat in the car sometimes when singin/rappin along to stuff..

i've seen some people singing their hearts out while driving.. makes me smile :)
i love singing along, or rapping along, wile blasting my music... i remind myself of that guy in the begining of Office Space  ;D

HAHA....Im not the best rapper, but i just love takin CD's of just instrumentals and freestyling to them or singing the lyrics that are supposed to be on there....its a long drive to my sisters house when i go, so thats when i usually take them

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2004, 09:44:56 PM »
Oh, and of course I sing along with the radio.  I sing *EVERY song on the radio.  If it's a girl's song, I change the words around, or sing harmony.  Over the years I've gotten pretty good.  If nothing good is on the radio, I just turn it off and sing something to see how good I can do with no music. 

I knew this awesome chick one time, that was our little connection.  We both liked to sing. I always think about her whenever I'm singing along with the radio.  Crazy the way people influence your lives. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 09:53:48 PM »
i got pulled over once for singing Thunder Struck REAALLY loud with my drop top down :)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2004, 11:47:54 AM »
I'll often hold full conversations with imaginary people who aren't even in the car.  LOL.  Poll: Am I cracking up, or no?
yo, this can get you pretty far man, have u seen "Fight Club"....? ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2004, 11:57:40 AM »
^ lmao!

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2004, 12:17:47 PM »
I'll often hold full conversations with imaginary people who aren't even in the car.  LOL.  Poll: Am I cracking up, or no?
yo, this can get you pretty far man, have u seen "Fight Club"....? ;D

haha. Just remember who you really are and things should go smooth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2004, 06:04:09 PM »
Would be funny if someone in another car crashed because they were looking at you all confused...

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2004, 07:25:32 PM »
LOL.  Funny thread, lol.  I did it again, today, btw.