Author Topic: A question to anti-israel, pro palestinian supporters.  (Read 285 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: A question to anti-israel, pro palestinian supporters.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2004, 02:47:09 AM »
At most help the refugees.  But if you help the refugees help the refugees on all sides

Are you talking about those Israelis that have been kicked out of their Palestinian homeland? If not, then please tell us what the hell you're saying because at the moment it seems like you're talking out of your ass.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2004, 08:33:26 AM »
Would you have the U.S. cut their aid to Israel in favor of Palestine, or stay out of the matter all together?  I believe the U.S. shouldn't give foreign aid to either.  If someone has such strong passions and beliefs about what goes on over there they can get on a plane fly over there and fight for what they believe in.

Exactly.  By the way, you sound like a Libertarian.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2004, 12:24:23 PM »
Would you have the U.S. cut their aid to Israel in favor of Palestine, or stay out of the matter all together?  I believe the U.S. shouldn't give foreign aid to either.  If someone has such strong passions and beliefs about what goes on over there they can get on a plane fly over there and fight for what they believe in.

Exactly.  By the way, you sound like a Libertarian.
I know I sound like a Libertarian

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 11:13:31 PM »
We give about the same amount of money to Israel as we do Egypt.

I'd much rather give money to the only true democracy in the middle east than money to a corrupt leadership who can't effectively rule their own people and supports terrorism.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 12:01:17 AM »
why do we give money to anyone??

i mean i can see us giving money to a developing country revovering one, or a 3rd world one like Chad or soemthing but on the real wouldn't America be better off if we gave at least half of that back to americans and american programs

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2004, 12:03:39 AM »
I'd much rather give money to the only true democracy in the middle east than money to a corrupt leadership who can't effectively rule their own people and supports terrorism.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2004, 12:19:37 AM »

egypt is in desperate need of political reform

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2004, 01:09:55 AM »

We give Egypt about two-thirds of what we give Israel; however, there's an interesting fact to accompany this. From 1953-1979, the amount of aid given to Egypt was $4.2 billion. After Egypt made peace with Israel in 1979, the aid has become $45.6 billion. So basically, we use our taxes to pay Israelis, but on top of that our money is also being sent to any country that is Israel's friend. Israel is getting quite expensive.

"On this basis the $84.8 billion in grants, loans and commodities Israel has received from the U.S. since 1949 cost the U.S. an additional $49,936,880,000 in interest."
I think we could've used SOME of that money here at home instead of paying for the army of another country. Why does Israel get so much money so easily, yet California has to go through some bullshit to get some?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2004, 11:05:41 AM »
Why does Israel get so much money so easily, yet California has to go through some bullshit to get some?

Apples and Oranges.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2004, 11:19:05 PM »
Why does Israel get so much money so easily, yet California has to go through some bullshit to get some?

Apples and Oranges.

You missed the point; we could use a lot of that money here at home because it's way too much to be handing to another country when we have problems to take care of here at home.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2004, 04:10:59 PM »
Lets retract all aid from both sides and let them figure out this situation for themselves.