Author Topic: The Vatican  (Read 190 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Vatican
« on: July 19, 2004, 08:48:50 AM »
They helped Nazi war criminals to Argentina at the end of WW2 and is home to many sexual deviants so why don't catholcs force reform?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The Vatican
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 11:56:01 AM »
Possibly because Catholics in todays day and age dont accept the literal presence of the Vatican in their daily lives. Outright subservience to them is a thing of the past no?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 12:05:29 PM »
Well,frankly, catholicism is the original form of christianity,so if they changed it.....it wouldn't be catholicism anymore. It's not without a reason that you have a christian group called the Reformed.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 12:46:23 PM »
The Catholic church is Satan

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 12:49:52 PM »
yea the pope gotta stop rapping lil boys

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2004, 06:13:35 PM »
yea the pope gotta stop rapping lil boys

^ That's some pointless shit right there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2004, 06:23:11 PM »
I've got a friend who has a father who drinks a lot.  About a year ago, he had an accident in his yard, while drunk, with a tractor that almost killed him.  He got out of it with a broken foot, and never drank again.  He never talks about it, and his kids never mention his drinking to him, even though it's caused them a lot of pain in their life.  His daughter is a good friend of mine, and she was married about a month ago; @ the wedding her father several times remarked "He's a good guy, he'll never drink or anything"....

So anyways, what I'm trying to say is, In my opinion, the Vatican is a lot like that.  They've changed a lot over the years, and aren't what they once were, and they realize their mistakes, catholics everywhere realize the mistakes the vatican has made in the past, and even though nobody's going to talk about it, or do anything about it, the change has been made and that's about as good as it's going to get. 

The comment about the Pope was disgusting, there aren't many people walking the earth with the compassion and soul he has... and I'm not catholic. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2004, 07:53:27 PM »
The comment about the Pope was disgusting, there aren't many people walking the earth with the compassion and soul he has... and I'm not catholic. 

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 10:30:54 PM »

And you are an idiot. We now have enough proof to come to that conclusion.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2004, 05:27:24 PM »

And you are an idiot. We now have enough proof to come to that conclusion.
And you are a homosexual dick fiend just cause i say you are

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2004, 05:49:08 PM »
^^^Um, That Was Really Retarded

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2004, 11:29:41 PM »

He's just expressing his fantasies.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 04:19:54 PM »

He's just expressing his fantasies.
What can I say  ;)