Author Topic: Selling Cd's...who Wants To Add Some Rare g funk Cd's To Thier Collection?  (Read 6075 times)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Paypal only. please hit up my email asap if you are interested in anything or have any questions.

samutahjazz at hotmail.com

The ultra rare (u might not see these for sale for the rest of your life)

Genelec and Memphis Reigns- Scorpion cirlces

$150

havent seen this for sale anywhere in YEARS. very rare cali underground shit, sealed.
Dove Shack- Reality has got me tied up

$250

japan only release and only went to test pressing. a very limited number of actual cd albums exist and they are all sample pressings. normal heat sealed cd silver backing and says "sample" in the number matrix in middle of disc. have seen this for sale on discogs once for over $500.

Nate Dogg- Nate Dogg (acetate promo only)

$150

promo disc on East/West records/Elektra, not officially released until years after it leaked and no offical cd's were pressed, just a very few promos. Will not find this anywhere. ever.

Six2 - Mac A Roni and G's

$250

Album production was ceased when dr. dre threatened to sue over the "weed and snortin" song included here. this is one of the few copies that got out. extremely rare. you will never see this for sale again...

Foesum- Perfection (special edition)

$150

the entire classic album (which goes for over 200 regularly) on the special edition it includes the first single snoop dogg ever came out with called "let em understand" (like the line in g thing) as a bonus track as it is produced by DJ glaze of foesum. was for sale on cdbaby for about a week 4 years ago. very few copies pressed.

Goldie Loc- Tha After Party

$100

very rare goldie loc of the eastsidaz solo. sold on his personal website ten years ago. No barcode. Sealed. Not avalible anywhere.
The D.O.C.- Deuce (acetate promo)

$80

deuce promo with unreleased songs and snippets, sent to media as a preview. very few copies exist and some tracks are unreleased til this day.

KMG- Ear Candy (demo)

$200

album was only officially released as an EP, this is the full album meant for mastering purposes. it may be one of less than 5 (if that). you will never find this again.

Bossolo and Playa Hamm (of penthouse players clique) - The boss playa project

$100

Sold out quickly and will never be re pressed. west coast album of the year 2012.

The mid level rare, nice to add to the collection...
11/5- fiendin for the funk- $20

50 Cent- Power of the dollar EP (official columbia EP released before he got shot and dropped from the label) - $75

King Tee- The Ruthless Chronicles- $60

King Tee- Act A Fool- $30

King Tee- Thy Kingdom Come (Greedy Green entertainment version)- $35

Litefoot- A good day to die (autographed on artwork and cd)- $30

K-Still- Transactions (bay area underground artist, gfunk)- $40

SPice 1 and Jayo Felony- Criminal Intent
This album was stopped from retail by jayo felonys label, 99% of copies were destroyed. this is one of few that made it out of the garbage intact. - $80

Snoop Dogg- Doggystyle OG
(includes G'z up, Hoez down that was removed from all other copies of the album) - $30

Snoop Dogg- Unreleased Heatrocks-
myspace only release, sold for a short time.
-$50

Above the Law- Uncle Sams Curse- $25

Techniec (of lbc crew) and L's- the Blacklist (extremely underrated and overlooked) - $25

Black9- Black9-
Underground 90's G-funk release, great album
- $25

Yak Ballz- Scifentology 1 (autographed) -$50

Six2- Affiliated- $25

C-Knight (of the dove shack)- Knight time- (very hard to come by) - $40

Macklemore - the language of my world- $40

Kokane- They call me mr. kane- $35

C-Style presents, the 19th street LBC compilation - (best compilation ever released imo, young crooked i and lots of tray deee) - $25

C-style presents, Straight outta cali- $25

E-A-Ski- Past and Present - $40

Tha Realest- Witness tha Realest MIXTAPE (not the album, no barcode, very rare) - $50

"Ghetto Boys" (geto boys) - Gript It!-
has the original version of "gangster of love" with the steve miller band sample, was later changed to sweet home alabama sample on all other copies, very rare) - $70

B.G. Knocc Out- Real Brothas (2010 re release) - $30

Copywrite- The Jerk mixtape (autographed) - $40

Spice 1- let it be known- (his 1st EP) - $20

Lil 1/2 Dead- Steel on a mission - $45

2 Scoop (of the dove shack)- Its Aout Time- $50

Eminem - Infinite (euro bootleg, very well made, includes 13 tracks of bonus feestyles)- $35

Soopafly- Best Kept Secret (autographed)- $25
The Rare-Ish- get them for less than they are listed for online

Soopafly- bangin west coast- $15

Dj Pooh- Bad Newz travels fast Promo- $15

Marco polo- Port Authority- $15

Juggaknots- ReRelease- $15

Dr. Dre and DJ Exclusive present "Dretox"- $15

Spice 1- The Ridah (One day at a time OG ft. 2pac on 1st pressing, removed by cease and desist from amaru records. rare. only this cheap because the cd has initials on it) - $15

Cool E- Welcome to hell- $15

MC Ren- Shock of the Hour- $15

Penthouse players clique- paid the cost- $15

Rudy and the Rhetoric- The gutterbrook (only $15 cause idk if anyone know who the fuck they are, some underground seattle shit, beyond rare)- $15

South central cartel- All day every day- $20

2pac and Daz- Makavelli and Dillinger, Dont go to sleep tha EP- (12 track version) - $20

Blue Scholars- Blue Scholars- $10

RBX - The Shining- $20

NWA and the posse (version on rams horn records with the OG tracklist, includes the track "scream" replaced my ice cubes classic "i aint the one" on all later pressings) - $20

Bad Azz- Personal business promo (different tracklisting) - $15

Above the Law- Time will reveal- $15

Kurupt- The Streetz iz a mutha (includes bonus track "calling out names" later removed from all copies of the album) $15

Snoop- Welcome to tha chuuch vol. 5 DADDY V VERSION (not retail) - $15

some dope and super rare singles, maxi singles and EP's

King Tee- Got It Locked Promo Only (only thing ever officially released from king tee's shelved aftermath album, exceedingly rare, regularly goes for around $100 on ebay) $75

King Tee- Monay (euro bootleg) - $10

Kurupt - ask yourself a question (kuruption bonus track on some versions) and hoes a housewife remix - $10

213- Game Dont Wait (Dr. Dre remix, hardly ever see this for sale) - $30

RBX- Rough is the texture Promo Only (With the Whole9 funk remix, can only be found here, got 2 copies 4 years ago, havnt seen any since...) - $25

Rbx- Rough is the texture (retail, with the greg royal extended remix of AWOL) - $15

Above the Law- Untouchable/ What cha can prove megamix (untouchable Dr. Dre remix) b/w menace to society Promo Only (rare as fuck, might get listed every few years and goes for big money) - $75

Above the Law- Vocally Pimpin- $10

Above the law- 100 spokes/killaz in the park EP with 4 remixes and instrumentals (retail version, purple disc) - $15

Daz ft. Nate Dogg- Boyz n the hood (unreleased track off of daz so so gangster album, cut from final release due to sample clearence. very rare single) $50

Kokane/Who am I- Nickle slick n*gga/action- $15

Group Therapy (Nas, B-Real, RBX, KRS one)- East Coast/West Coast killaz REMIX (bet most of yall never heard this version) - $10

Stat Quo- Here we go (off of the shelved "statlanta" aftermath album. produced by dr. dre.) - $10

Dr. Dre and DJ Quik- Put it on me- $5

Dj Quik as "mixmaster quik" on his first production credit. produced a record called "the big bang-o theory" for an artist named "bang-o" in 1989. cool lil single. $20

The Fixxers (dj quik and AMG) - Can you werk with that (from the shelved interscope album "midnight life") - $20

THANK YOU,
 SAMUTAHJAZZ

doggfather

are you serious with those price?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
make me an offer dude. a lot of tht shit isnt avalible anywhere online....ever...

GangstaBoogy

Lol word. This nigga thinks anybody is paying $250 for Six-Two. I wouldn't pay that for unreleased masters.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Six-2 Music

Lol word. This nigga thinks anybody is paying $250 for Six-Two. I wouldn't pay that for unreleased masters.
You can get Six-2 Mac-a-Roni n G's for $20.00 at www.six2.bandcamp.com

Six-2 Music

Paypal only. please hit up my email asap if you are interested in anything or have any questions.

samutahjazz at hotmail.com

The ultra rare (u might not see these for sale for the rest of your life)

Genelec and Memphis Reigns- Scorpion cirlces

$150

havent seen this for sale anywhere in YEARS. very rare cali underground shit, sealed.
Dove Shack- Reality has got me tied up

$250

japan only release and only went to test pressing. a very limited number of actual cd albums exist and they are all sample pressings. normal heat sealed cd silver backing and says "sample" in the number matrix in middle of disc. have seen this for sale on discogs once for over $500.

Nate Dogg- Nate Dogg (acetate promo only)

$150

promo disc on East/West records/Elektra, not officially released until years after it leaked and no offical cd's were pressed, just a very few promos. Will not find this

Six2 - Mac A Roni and G's

$250

Album production was ceased when dr. dre threatened to sue over the "weed and snortin" song included here. this is one of the few copies that got out. extremely rare. you will never see this for sale again...

Foesum- Perfection (special edition)

$150

the entire classic album (which goes for over 200 regularly) on the special edition it includes the first single snoop dogg ever came out with called "let em understand" (like the line in g thing) as a bonus track as it is produced by DJ glaze of foesum. was for sale on cdbaby for about a week 4 years ago. very few copies pressed.

Goldie Loc- Tha After Party

$100

very rare goldie loc of the eastsidaz solo. sold on his personal website ten years ago. No barcode. Sealed. Not avalible anywhere.
The D.O.C.- Deuce (acetate promo)

$80

deuce promo with unreleased songs and snippets, sent to media as a preview. very few copies exist and some tracks are unreleased til this day.

KMG- Ear Candy (demo)

$200

album was only officially released as an EP, this is the full album meant for mastering purposes. it may be one of less than 5 (if that). you will never find this again.

Bossolo and Playa Hamm (of penthouse players clique) - The boss playa project

$100

Sold out quickly and will never be re pressed. west coast album of the year 2012.

The mid level rare, nice to add to the collection...
11/5- fiendin for the funk- $20

50 Cent- Power of the dollar EP (official columbia EP released before he got shot and dropped from the label) - $75

King Tee- The Ruthless Chronicles- $60

King Tee- Act A Fool- $30

King Tee- Thy Kingdom Come (Greedy Green entertainment version)- $35

Litefoot- A good day to die (autographed on artwork and cd)- $30

K-Still- Transactions (bay area underground artist, gfunk)- $40

SPice 1 and Jayo Felony- Criminal Intent
This album was stopped from retail by jayo felonys label, 99% of copies were destroyed. this is one of few that made it out of the garbage intact. - $80

Snoop Dogg- Doggystyle OG
(includes G'z up, Hoez down that was removed from all other copies of the album) - $30

Snoop Dogg- Unreleased Heatrocks-
myspace only release, sold for a short time.
-$50

Above the Law- Uncle Sams Curse- $25

Techniec (of lbc crew) and L's- the Blacklist (extremely underrated and overlooked) - $25

Black9- Black9-
Underground 90's G-funk release, great album
- $25

Yak Ballz- Scifentology 1 (autographed) -$50

Six2- Affiliated- $25

C-Knight (of the dove shack)- Knight time- (very hard to come by) - $40

Macklemore - the language of my world- $40

Kokane- They call me mr. kane- $35

C-Style presents, the 19th street LBC compilation - (best compilation ever released imo, young crooked i and lots of tray deee) - $25

C-style presents, Straight outta cali- $25

E-A-Ski- Past and Present - $40

Tha Realest- Witness tha Realest MIXTAPE (not the album, no barcode, very rare) - $50

"Ghetto Boys" (geto boys) - Gript It!-
has the original version of "gangster of love" with the steve miller band sample, was later changed to sweet home alabama sample on all other copies, very rare) - $70

B.G. Knocc Out- Real Brothas (2010 re release) - $30

Copywrite- The Jerk mixtape (autographed) - $40

Spice 1- let it be known- (his 1st EP) - $20

Lil 1/2 Dead- Steel on a mission - $45

2 Scoop (of the dove shack)- Its Aout Time- $50

Eminem - Infinite (euro bootleg, very well made, includes 13 tracks of bonus feestyles)- $35

Soopafly- Best Kept Secret (autographed)- $25
The Rare-Ish- get them for less than they are listed for online

Soopafly- bangin west coast- $15

Dj Pooh- Bad Newz travels fast Promo- $15

Marco polo- Port Authority- $15

Juggaknots- ReRelease- $15

Dr. Dre and DJ Exclusive present "Dretox"- $15

Spice 1- The Ridah (One day at a time OG ft. 2pac on 1st pressing, removed by cease and desist from amaru records. rare. only this cheap because the cd has initials on it) - $15

Cool E- Welcome to hell- $15

MC Ren- Shock of the Hour- $15

Penthouse players clique- paid the cost- $15

Rudy and the Rhetoric- The gutterbrook (only $15 cause idk if anyone know who the fuck they are, some underground seattle shit, beyond rare)- $15

South central cartel- All day every day- $20

2pac and Daz- Makavelli and Dillinger, Dont go to sleep tha EP- (12 track version) - $20

Blue Scholars- Blue Scholars- $10

RBX - The Shining- $20

NWA and the posse (version on rams horn records with the OG tracklist, includes the track "scream" replaced my ice cubes classic "i aint the one" on all later pressings) - $20

Bad Azz- Personal business promo (different tracklisting) - $15

Above the Law- Time will reveal- $15

Kurupt- The Streetz iz a mutha (includes bonus track "calling out names" later removed from all copies of the album) $15

Snoop- Welcome to tha chuuch vol. 5 DADDY V VERSION (not retail) - $15

some dope and super rare singles, maxi singles and EP's

King Tee- Got It Locked Promo Only (only thing ever officially released from king tee's shelved aftermath album, exceedingly rare, regularly goes for around $100 on ebay) $75

King Tee- Monay (euro bootleg) - $10

Kurupt - ask yourself a question (kuruption bonus track on some versions) and hoes a housewife remix - $10

213- Game Dont Wait (Dr. Dre remix, hardly ever see this for sale) - $30

RBX- Rough is the texture Promo Only (With the Whole9 funk remix, can only be found here, got 2 copies 4 years ago, havnt seen any since...) - $25

Rbx- Rough is the texture (retail, with the greg royal extended remix of AWOL) - $15

Above the Law- Untouchable/ What cha can prove megamix (untouchable Dr. Dre remix) b/w menace to society Promo Only (rare as fuck, might get listed every few years and goes for big money) - $75

Above the Law- Vocally Pimpin- $10

Above the law- 100 spokes/killaz in the park EP with 4 remixes and instrumentals (retail version, purple disc) - $15

Daz ft. Nate Dogg- Boyz n the hood (unreleased track off of daz so so gangster album, cut from final release due to sample clearence. very rare single) $50

Kokane/Who am I- Nickle slick n*gga/action- $15

Group Therapy (Nas, B-Real, RBX, KRS one)- East Coast/West Coast killaz REMIX (bet most of yall never heard this version) - $10

Stat Quo- Here we go (off of the shelved "statlanta" aftermath album. produced by dr. dre.) - $10

Dr. Dre and DJ Quik- Put it on me- $5

Dj Quik as "mixmaster quik" on his first production credit. produced a record called "the big bang-o theory" for an artist named "bang-o" in 1989. cool lil single. $20

The Fixxers (dj quik and AMG) - Can you werk with that (from the shelved interscope album "midnight life") - $20

THANK YOU,
 SAMUTAHJAZZ

As far as SIX-2 MAC -A-RONI & G'S you can get that as well as the DEUCE Album both at www.six2.bandcamp.com for a LOT LESS this is why people are people are getting screwed out of their money and the facts being told are not true. Six2 said that.

snipes

• Lil Geezy
I bought that Six two album from band camp. Never received it, Emailed ya back, was told it would be looked into. Never got a message back...

Dogg Ly Dogg

Are you still salling that Penthouse Players Clique for 15 bucks?

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
Re: Selling Cd's...who Wants To Add Some Rare g funk Cd's To Thier Collection?
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 08:30:47 PM »
still got these?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...