Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Coming with a New Video  (Read 581 times)

PLANT

West C. Connected

Re: Snoop Dogg Coming with a New Video
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 02:01:08 PM »
But that's different. This is Snoop Dogg - an artist whos known to have made hits. Most of them a long time ago, but still, he's made hits. Then there's Petey Pablo, who's been wack all his career. 8)

Petey Pablo made hits. Wack hits (in your opinion), but hits.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2004, 02:48:21 PM »
IMO, Snoop can still make good tracks......Petey's never made a track I like and Kurupt is complete garbage these days.

Also, these guys are so completely different (yet both wack) that the outcome will nearly certainly be stuff that will make you'll be ashamed for listening.

So that is indeed different, but if you're an avid present-day-Kurupt lover.....go ahead and call me a bitch,like your idol would certainly do. And if you love Petey Pablo...go ahead and give me a grunt.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 02:50:52 PM by Z the laidback Virus »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2004, 03:02:01 PM »
This can turn out to be pretty good. Remember that song he did with Limp Bizkit? That was a fucking good song! Considering Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit pretty much have the same style of music, I really look forward to this track.

West C. Connected

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 03:24:54 PM »
IMO, Snoop can still make good tracks......Petey's never made a track I like and Kurupt is complete garbage these days.

Also, these guys are so completely different (yet both wack) that the outcome will nearly certainly be stuff that will make you'll be ashamed for listening.

So that is indeed different, but if you're an avid present-day-Kurupt lover.....go ahead and call me a bitch,like your idol would certainly do. And if you love Petey Pablo...go ahead and give me a grunt.

GRUNT! :D

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2004, 03:36:38 PM »

BITCH!  :D

davida.b.

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2004, 06:26:05 PM »
And if you love Petey Pablo...go ahead and give me a grunt.

GRUNT

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!