Author Topic: who else is diggin lil scrappy? songs are hard as fuck.  (Read 222 times)

We Fly High

who else is diggin lil scrappy? songs are hard as fuck.
« on: July 20, 2004, 09:36:47 AM »
dude this lil scrappy guy is the fucking shit. who else likes him. the album that he has with trillville is pretty damn good. hella surprised me. GREAT BEATs. dude his first two singles are off the fuckin chain. i bump that shit like no other in the car. the No Problems song, man that beat is so fuckin hard, you know this guy gets respect too, with WC appearin in his video.. and also HeadBussaz.. damn dude i cant get enough of those two songs... no problems is straight up a cruisin at night song when youre lookin for trouble..  he also has a another track called Be Real thats pretty damn sick.. o yeah i also love F.I.L.A. Forever I love Atlanta.. this cd gets me so amped.. out of all the production that lil jon has done, i seriously think that he saved the best for scrappy.. and on this cd Lil jon doesnt do all his What and Y eah shit, so its fucking good too.  i htink half the cd is trillville and the other half is scrappy.. havent really listented to the trillville half as much though, so cant really speak on it.. but i definitely havent felt an artists froim the south like i have with scrappy. OHKAYKAYKAY.

SHYNE IS TIGHT

• Lil Geezy
Re: who else is diggin lil scrappy? songs are hard as fuck.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 02:26:46 PM »
u are righ tlil scrappy is tight as fuck. listen to number 9 diamond in my pinky ring. that is the sickest shit on that cd. man lil scrappy is tight as fuck. Get some crunk in yo system

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 02:36:07 PM »
no problems is straight up a cruisin at night song when youre lookin for trouble.

only idiots do that

but yea first i heard lil scarpy on gunit radio volume 8 with the game the song is called Feel my pain, pretty tight

anyone have more info on him?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 02:38:41 PM »
Im really diggin that song with the guitar sample  ;D and I always bump his cd when Im working out its so tite, and LMAO at the trillville radio skits hahaha ;D

SHYNE IS TIGHT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 02:42:50 PM »
lil scrappy i can listen to every song on his cd. What is up with them sayin drough though. man that is kinda a gay name for the great erb mary jane

davida.b.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 03:30:59 PM »
Lil Scrappy= My favorite crunk rapper

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 12:26:38 AM »
just downloaded this..listen to it...awesome album

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 12:34:53 AM »
Hell yea I was thinking this shit too today, I hate Crunk music but Im lovin Lil Scrappy Esp. No Problems, Head Bussa, and Get some Crunk in YO System!

Lil Scrappy is hard as fuck, he gest props althoguh he's Crunk music 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2004, 08:52:45 AM »
Lil Scrappy sucks.  Fuck the crunk movement.

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 09:35:35 AM »
Lil Scrappy= My favorite crunk rapper

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2004, 10:28:25 AM »
Finally, a song for me Lil Scrappy - F.I.L.A  ;D (since I wear my fila's more than air force ones)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2004, 12:54:15 PM »
lil scrappy i can listen to every song on his cd. What is up with them sayin drough though. man that is kinda a gay name for the great erb mary jane

its not drough.. its DRO

short for HYDRO as in hydroponic ;)