Author Topic: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon  (Read 688 times)

infinite59

Those who are concerned with the plight of the Palestinians, and think that John Kerry is the lesser of two evils, are making a serious mistake in voting for John Kerry on Nov. 5th. His brother converted to Judaism and has close links with Arieal Sharon. His recent visit there made national headlines.

John Kerry publicly supports the construction of the aparthied wall that is currently being biult.

My advice to any American who is sympathetic towards the Palestinians is vote for a third party, or don't vote at all.

Ralph Nadar and Peter Comejo have publicly condemned the construction of the apartied wall and have vowed to work with the peace movement of 120,000 Jews that has mobolized in Isreal.

Also, the Libertarian party wants to give each individual in America a choice on where to spend their money. They will not allow our tax dollars to support Isreal's oppression of the Palestinians.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 02:14:37 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 02:50:13 PM »
building a wall that's almost as bad as what's going on now, they don't need a fucking wall , they need to quit being lil' punk and stop man bombing one side and bulldozing little kids on one side. simple as that both of them need to man up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 02:53:58 PM »
Thanks...Now I support John Kerry even more... :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2004, 03:01:31 PM »
Every wall comes down everntually
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »
the next guy who encourages ppl to vote a third party gets karma-dissed. I cant take it anymore.

Jews will always fuck Muslims up legally as long as the USA is a superpower. there are way to many rich influential Jews in America, and arabic Muslims are the current scapegoat.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2004, 03:15:45 PM »
the next guy who encourages ppl to vote a third party gets karma-dissed. I cant take it anymore.

Jews will always fuck Muslims up legally as long as the USA is a superpower. there are way to many rich influential Jews in America, and arabic Muslims are the current scapegoat.

I wish you didn't have such a black and white view of the world.

So when 50% of the population of the worlds main muslim country supports terrorism, they are all being scapegoated?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2004, 03:23:29 PM »

So when 50% of the population of the worlds main muslim country supports terrorism, they are all being scapegoated?

1st I have a problem with the negative use or the term terrorism, as stupid as it may sound.
Ill explain why. If America attacks Iraq randomly and fucks up Palestina ... what the hell are they supposed to do in return? I mean, in straight war they havent the slightest chance against a US-supported Israel or against the USA. Or can you imagine Iraq bombs droppin on NY, Middle Eastern tanks fuckin up Boston and Iraqi soldiers gunning down LA? LoL. Most unrealistic thing Ive ever imagined. So they perform some terrorism, that's just the way they fight their war, since they have no other possibilities to strike back. 
Ppl act like terrorism was worse than unjustified war. What a stupid idea.
And now dont come with me being a Terrorist-Supporter or whatever bullshit .. cause Im just saying I dont see how terror on America in return to unjustified war is worse than the unjustified war itself. And we all know how much I hate these wars, so just go by the equivalent principe that I hate terrorism equally.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2004, 03:29:11 PM »

1st I have a problem with the negative use or the term terrorism, as stupid as it may sound.
Ill explain why. If America attacks Iraq randomly and fucks up Palestina ... what the hell are they supposed to do in return? I mean, in straight war they havent the slightest chance against a US-supported Israel or against the USA. Or can you imagine Iraq bombs droppin on NY, Middle Eastern tanks fuckin up Boston and Iraqi soldiers gunning down LA? LoL. Most unrealistic thing Ive ever imagined. So they perform some terrorism, that's just the way they fight their war, since they have no other possibilities to strike back. 
And now dont come with me being a Terrorist-Supporter or whatever bullshit .. cause Im just saying I dont see how terror on America in return to unjustified war is worse than the unjustified war itself. And we all know how much I hate these wars, so just go by the equivalent principe that I hate terrorism equally.

Yes it does sound stupid, but hey, It's coming from you.

Perhpas you forgot about a little thing called 9/11. We didn't start this war, but you can damn sure bet we're gonna end it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2004, 03:33:47 PM »

Perhpas you forgot about a little thing called 9/11. We didn't start this war, but you can damn sure bet we're gonna end it.

Lmao at the last sentence.. you sound like a neo-con in his worst days.

9/11. Oh wow. Let's just pretend it's 100% sure youre not responsible for that. Then again the dudes had still a reason to do it. You started fuckin up the Middle East way before. 9/11 was their strike back, dont tell me you think it was random. Again, like I said befuckinfore, it's their art of war.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2004, 03:49:31 PM »

9/11. Oh wow. Let's just pretend it's 100% sure youre not responsible for that. Then again the dudes had still a reason to do it. You started fuckin up the Middle East way before. 9/11 was their strike back, dont tell me you think it was random. Again, like I said befuckinfore, it's their art of war.

You really show your ignorance of the current situation.

Do you really know what Osama's goals are? To bring a Muslim paradise to the ENTIRE world. 9/11 would have happened if we didn't have troops stationed in Saudi Arabia

You don't understand the methodolgy of these people, and you surely don't have a firm grasp on the current situation.

We've had troops stationed in Germany for how long? You don't see German's flying planes into buildings and calling for Jihad do you?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2004, 04:06:31 PM »

You really show your ignorance of the current situation.

Do you really know what Osama's goals are? To bring a Muslim paradise to the ENTIRE world. 9/11 would have happened if we didn't have troops stationed in Saudi Arabia

You don't understand the methodolgy of these people, and you surely don't have a firm grasp on the current situation.

We've had troops stationed in Germany for how long? You don't see German's flying planes into buildings and calling for Jihad do you?

No I of course dont know the intimate goals of Osama. I am not Osama. That doesnt matter anyway, you dont want me to get started what goals the current neo-conized US govt might have.
It's not just about troops stationed there and there. It's also support for Israel and those things.
Haha.. Iraq hasnt done shit to Germany either. Still (lmao) Germany doesnt attack Iraq. Weird isnt it? LOL.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2004, 01:55:31 AM »
7even you've taken this post off topic.

fact is, in american politics the jewish lobby holds a massive amount of money, and therefore power.
of course the lobby is pro-israel.

with this in mind, this could mean there is very strong backing for kerry.

mauzip

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 02:01:47 AM »

i dont understand how 'the wall' can be right..

the situation there is so fucked though...  neither side deserves shit