Author Topic: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon  (Read 687 times)

mauzip

Re: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2004, 02:09:19 AM »
The wall has proved its effectivity, so I support the wall.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2004, 02:19:17 AM »
jeez...

the only way this shit is gonna get resolved in my eyes is when (not IF) israel is exposed to have done something utterly horrendous.. to me its a ticking time bomb.

you really support the oppresion of palestinians?
you really think they should be treated like prisoners in their own country?

only one country in the whole world support the israelie govt. thats only because its politicail suicide to count out the jewish vote there.

but lately even america has been critical of some things.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2004, 02:25:44 AM »
It's not that simple, really. Of course I don't support oppresion, but you gotta realize that there are less suicide bombings in Israel since this wall. Maybe the wall isn't exactly built on the right place, but that is another story and I don't really have an opinion about that, but like I said: I support the wall because it doesn't allow suicide bombers to go to Israel.

Now please don't think I stand on the side of Israel in this conflict because I don't. The whole situation over there is messed up and there are crooks and terrorists on both sides.

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2004, 05:39:20 AM »
to those in favour of the wall. think of this scenario it would be like america going into mexico bludozering down a load of towns, famrs etc. to and building a wall on that land, it just would never happen, no one would agree to that. if a country wants to build an illegal wall to protect themselves i guess thats ok on the condition it was built on their own land not in anouther country all together. another to point to think about when the boarders of israel is still under negotiation in the road map building a wall makes these negotiations irrelivant israel is unilaterally decideding their hugely extended boarders.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2004, 05:44:56 AM »
palestinians agree with me too

Michael Tarazi, a legal advisor to the Palestine Liberation Organisation, told the BBC's World Today programme that the Israelis had a right to "build a wall on their own property but not on territory that does not belong to it".

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2004, 06:12:01 AM »
oppression of palestinians belongs to the last things in the world I'd support.
it will never end tho as long as the USA is in power. Israel / USA can do as many atrocities as they want, because noone can match them.
I mean seriously. What can possibly happen worse than USA goin to Iraq randomly without any WMD stationed there + well-known rumours about some conspiracy 9/11 stuff. Noone does anything though. Bush is even probably reelected LMAO.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2004, 08:58:36 AM »

1st I have a problem with the negative use or the term terrorism, as stupid as it may sound.
Ill explain why. If America attacks Iraq randomly and fucks up Palestina ... what the hell are they supposed to do in return? I mean, in straight war they havent the slightest chance against a US-supported Israel or against the USA. Or can you imagine Iraq bombs droppin on NY, Middle Eastern tanks fuckin up Boston and Iraqi soldiers gunning down LA? LoL. Most unrealistic thing Ive ever imagined. So they perform some terrorism, that's just the way they fight their war, since they have no other possibilities to strike back. 
Ppl act like terrorism was worse than unjustified war. What a stupid idea.
And now dont come with me being a Terrorist-Supporter or whatever bullshit .. cause Im just saying I dont see how terror on America in return to unjustified war is worse than the unjustified war itself. And we all know how much I hate these wars, so just go by the equivalent principe that I hate terrorism equally.

Great reply.  Almost every post you made on this thread I wanted to quote.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2004, 10:03:04 AM »

1st I have a problem with the negative use or the term terrorism, as stupid as it may sound.
Ill explain why. If America attacks Iraq randomly and fucks up Palestina ... what the hell are they supposed to do in return? I mean, in straight war they havent the slightest chance against a US-supported Israel or against the USA. Or can you imagine Iraq bombs droppin on NY, Middle Eastern tanks fuckin up Boston and Iraqi soldiers gunning down LA? LoL. Most unrealistic thing Ive ever imagined. So they perform some terrorism, that's just the way they fight their war, since they have no other possibilities to strike back. 
Ppl act like terrorism was worse than unjustified war. What a stupid idea.
And now dont come with me being a Terrorist-Supporter or whatever bullshit .. cause Im just saying I dont see how terror on America in return to unjustified war is worse than the unjustified war itself. And we all know how much I hate these wars, so just go by the equivalent principe that I hate terrorism equally.

Great reply.  Almost every post you made on this thread I wanted to quote.

thanks, it's rare ppl admit/proclaim that they appreciate my posts ;)
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2004, 10:37:14 AM »
those crazy jews... what will they think of next :)

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2004, 10:38:06 AM »
yeah 7seven your better at politics, stick to it and stay out of the sports forum, lol ;)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2004, 11:30:51 AM »
jeez...

the only way this shit is gonna get resolved in my eyes is when (not IF) israel is exposed to have done something utterly horrendous.. to me its a ticking time bomb.

you really support the oppresion of palestinians?
you really think they should be treated like prisoners in their own country?

only one country in the whole world support the israelie govt. thats only because its politicail suicide to count out the jewish vote there.

but lately even america has been critical of some things.

I jus luv when europeans do anything to contredict the U.S....They play their lil political overweighting game and people are dieing all over the world, and corruption prevails....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2004, 11:42:11 AM »
This is a fuckin anti-Jewish convention, The Jewish Lobby....bla bla.....Jews rule the world, Jews this Jews that, I think some of u guys could've been fans of Hitler...Go draw a picture of A spider alike Jew that holds the whole Earth  hostage in it's net...Go back to the dark ages...If Jews did have all this control, believe me we wouldn't have faced all the shit we've faced for the last couple of thousand  years.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2004, 11:47:05 AM »

and that gives you a right to oppress palestinians?  thats justification?

this is NOTHING to do with being jewish. i couldnt give a fuck if you were christian, or muslim either.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2004, 12:08:36 PM »
This is a fuckin anti-Jewish convention, The Jewish Lobby....bla bla.....Jews rule the world, Jews this Jews that, I think some of u guys could've been fans of Hitler...Go draw a picture of A spider alike Jew that holds the whole Earth  hostage in it's net...Go back to the dark ages...If Jews did have all this control, believe me we wouldn't have faced all the shit we've faced for the last couple of thousand  years.

I dont believe in religion - Jew - Muslim - Christ ... all the same to me. I even support the theory that those religions acutally are quite the same, believeing in the same god and stuff, I posted a excerpt from a book about that lately. I could care less if youre jewish or muslim. I dont believe in neither of those religions, and I definitely dont judge ppl by their religion. Unfortunately, most ppl do nowadays. It's almost like if Muslim is a synonym for Terrorist, and that's such a wicked shame.
No, it's not a sin