Author Topic: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon  (Read 672 times)

Slayer

Re: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2004, 03:31:46 PM »
i wouldnt worry about all this God is coming soon for the salt
once the 10 nations surround Israel

mauzip

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2004, 04:14:23 PM »

oh please... ::)

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2004, 04:16:45 PM »
oppression of palestinians belongs to the last things in the world I'd support.
it will never end tho as long as the USA is in power. Israel / USA can do as many atrocities as they want, because noone can match them.
I mean seriously. What can possibly happen worse than USA goin to Iraq randomly without any WMD stationed there + well-known rumours about some conspiracy 9/11 stuff. Noone does anything though. Bush is even probably reelected LMAO.
What can possibly be worse you ask.  The Rape of Nan King, thats one example.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2004, 05:27:19 PM »
I'm voting for him not his brother. I have a feeling his brother won't have that great of an influence on him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Slayer

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2004, 06:57:28 PM »

oh please... ::)
if u dont care y post

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2004, 07:02:52 PM »

i dont understand how 'the wall' can be right..

the situation there is so fucked though...  neither side deserves shit

Basically, yup.  The Wall symbolizes Israel's attempt to give up on the situation.  If It was my decision, I don't know that it would be any different.  They can't keep on killing each other forever.  Oh wait a minute, I forgot I'm Christian.  They will go on killing each other, until Armageddon.  As a matter of fact, the bible mentions all of this and more, and if the bible holds true, it's just gonna keep getting worse and worse and worse.  Jerusalem won't see peace until Christ's millineum is ushered in. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2004, 07:06:09 PM »
to those in favour of the wall. think of this scenario it would be like america going into mexico bludozering down a load of towns, famrs etc. to and building a wall on that land, it just would never happen, no one would agree to that. if a country wants to build an illegal wall to protect themselves i guess thats ok on the condition it was built on their own land not in anouther country all together. another to point to think about when the boarders of israel is still under negotiation in the road map building a wall makes these negotiations irrelivant israel is unilaterally decideding their hugely extended boarders.

that's a grossly improper analogy.  First, Mexico and the United States have a civil relationship, even if we don't agree on a lot of things.  No American (I.E., me) wishes any harm on Mexico, and we don't want a wall between the two countries, because they're civilized human beings whom we get along with.  The latino population in America is growing by leaps and bounds, and some people are pissed off about it, but we're not talking about killing people here.  We would never think of putting a bomb on a bus full of Mexican children, and they would never think of doing that to us, either.  So comparing the U.S. and Mexico with Palestine and Israel is rediculous.  They have a totally different situation over there, so no, it would not be like us bulldozing into Mexico and building a wall on their land.  It would be nothing like that. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2004, 07:06:32 PM »

i dont understand how 'the wall' can be right..

the situation there is so fucked though...  neither side deserves shit

Basically, yup.  The Wall symbolizes Israel's attempt to give up on the situation.  If It was my decision, I don't know that it would be any different.  They can't keep on killing each other forever.  Oh wait a minute, I forgot I'm Christian.  They will go on killing each other, until Armageddon.  As a matter of fact, the bible mentions all of this and more, and if the bible holds true, it's just gonna keep getting worse and worse and worse.  Jerusalem won't see peace until Christ's millineum is ushered in. 

Very true words
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2004, 07:09:54 PM »
Exactly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2004, 08:24:57 PM »
Englewood

since when does "having a favourable impression of his sermouns and rhetoric" amount to supporting Al Qaeda and its actions?

Again, u totally completely ignore what conditions have led to an entire regions population hating the Americans so much that an Osama speech appeals to them.

You ignore the crimes of your govt and its agencies. You ignore the influence foreign interests have in Washington. You ignore the sufferings by Muslims at the hands of Americans and Israelis. You cry about Osama Bin Laden, some Saudi playboy-cum-mujahid, propped up by you guys of course who -according to the most liberal of estimates- has about what? 5,000 lives on his head?
But ignore the millions of Muslim deaths on your govts head. You ignore, or are legitimately ignorant to, this disgusting evil system that is the U.S. govt, polluted and corrupted by the stench of money and blood. As Killa Cam would say, the shits disgusting. You are blind. You are blind to what is going on around you while your head is lost in the capitalist, God Bless America, clouds. You only see Black and White. And my friend, this shit aint that simple.

Mauzip, pray tell. Can you please tell me what an angry Palestinian is supposed to support? A baricaded powerless and useless Arafat or the glorious IDF? Your delicate self can never begin to imagine the conditions a Palestinian lives in. Forget about actually physically experiencing it your self. If I was born a Palestinian I would have been dead by now. The Palestinians have gotten one of the biggest dick in the mouth, historically speaking. I mean, its not that they were just defeated militarily, they get evicted from their land, out of no where by a bunch of Europeans. Their Arab brothers fail pathetically to do justice. Israelis take more land. Create a nation out of the ashes of theirs. Become one of the most powerful nations on Earth. Continue to slap Palestinians around. And now thanks to revesionist historians and this facade we call the media, have managed to turn the Palestinians into the bad guys. Which all comes back to pussy Dutch she-men complaining about "80% of Palestinians support Hamas, like,.....Oh my God"

Pathetic
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2004, 11:41:22 PM »
Englewood

since when does "having a favourable impression of his sermouns and rhetoric" amount to supporting Al Qaeda and its actions?

"I don't support Hitler, I just really like what he has to say!" How dumb does that sound?

Again, u totally completely ignore what conditions have led to an entire regions population hating the Americans so much that an Osama speech appeals to them.
These debate tactics don't work. You can only push the blame on other for so long before it becomes transparent. Bali, Jakarta, Luxor, Morroco, Turkey, Spain, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Bagdad, Tunisia, Thailand, southern Philippines. I guess all these places have been part of the worldwide oppression right? The blame for Islamic terrorism only can be directed at one thing. The people that commit the acts. Scapegoating doesn't work.

Can you deny the fact that millions of dollars in oil money from Saudi Arabia went to funding groups like Hamas? Wouldn't that money be better spent on urban improvement? Something besides fueling the hate of these people?

It's funny to me that these people have no personal responsibility for their own actions and their society's obvious failures. "It's not our own decaying society's fault, It's AMERICA!!!! BLAME AMERICA!!!"

These people preach hate, death, and terror, and 50% of a population will support it. But hey, it's just their culture right?

Osama Bin Laden, Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri and countless other hatemongers have said repeatedly that they want to Install Sharia everywhere. Is this because of the "Aggression" or is it the islamists that are persuing the aggression?

Believe what you want to, but it's obvious that Islam needs reform across the world.

And the suffering of the poor? There has been study after study saying that most terrorists aren't from some poor section of town and have nothing to look forward to.  Did you know that only "13 percent of Palestinian suicide bombers live in poverty?" That is fucking minimal. Did you know that 57% of Palestinian suicide bombers have an education beyond high school? http://www.discover.com/issues/oct-03/departments/featdialogue/

Did you ever think to look beyond the "Great Satan" for the REAL ROOT of the problem? Islamic based governments that withold freedoms from individuals. The study above DID show that poverty wasn't a factor, but lack of civil liberties was. Who's to blame for that one?

Your argument is "Pathetic"

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2004, 12:07:52 AM »
to those in favour of the wall. think of this scenario it would be like america going into mexico bludozering down a load of towns, famrs etc. to and building a wall on that land, it just would never happen, no one would agree to that. if a country wants to build an illegal wall to protect themselves i guess thats ok on the condition it was built on their own land not in anouther country all together. another to point to think about when the boarders of israel is still under negotiation in the road map building a wall makes these negotiations irrelivant israel is unilaterally decideding their hugely extended boarders.

that's a grossly improper analogy.  First, Mexico and the United States have a civil relationship, even if we don't agree on a lot of things.  No American (I.E., me) wishes any harm on Mexico, and we don't want a wall between the two countries, because they're civilized human beings whom we get along with.  The latino population in America is growing by leaps and bounds, and some people are pissed off about it, but we're not talking about killing people here.  We would never think of putting a bomb on a bus full of Mexican children, and they would never think of doing that to us, either.  So comparing the U.S. and Mexico with Palestine and Israel is rediculous.  They have a totally different situation over there, so no, it would not be like us bulldozing into Mexico and building a wall on their land.  It would be nothing like that. 

you knew exactly what i meant it was a hyperthetical thing i know there is no current situation between the 2 countries which would warrant a wall but say u were living how the israelis and palestinians are do u think americans would do the same to mexico? if a wall were to be built it would go on american land

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2004, 12:10:43 AM »
Englewood

"I don't support Hitler, I just really like what he has to say!" How dumb does that sound?

These debate tactics don't work. You can only push the blame on other for so long before it becomes transparent. Bali, Jakarta, Luxor, Morroco, Turkey, Spain, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Bagdad, Tunisia, Thailand, southern Philippines. I guess all these places have been part of the worldwide oppression right? The blame for Islamic terrorism only can be directed at one thing. The people that commit the acts. Scapegoating doesn't work.

Can you deny the fact that millions of dollars in oil money from Saudi Arabia went to funding groups like Hamas? Wouldn't that money be better spent on urban improvement? Something besides fueling the hate of these people?

It's funny to me that these people have no personal responsibility for their own actions and their society's obvious failures. "It's not our own decaying society's fault, It's AMERICA!!!! BLAME AMERICA!!!"

These people preach hate, death, and terror, and 50% of a population will support it. But hey, it's just their culture right?

Osama Bin Laden, Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri and countless other hatemongers have said repeatedly that they want to Install Sharia everywhere. Is this because of the "Aggression" or is it the islamists that are persuing the aggression?

Believe what you want to, but it's obvious that Islam needs reform across the world.

And the suffering of the poor? There has been study after study saying that most terrorists aren't from some poor section of town and have nothing to look forward to.  Did you know that only "13 percent of Palestinian suicide bombers live in poverty?" That is fucking minimal. Did you know that 57% of Palestinian suicide bombers have an education beyond high school? http://www.discover.com/issues/oct-03/departments/featdialogue/

Did you ever think to look beyond the "Great Satan" for the REAL ROOT of the problem? Islamic based governments that withold freedoms from individuals. The study above DID show that poverty wasn't a factor, but lack of civil liberties was. Who's to blame for that one?

and oil isn't the reason we have a military presence there?
i'm not suprised hamas has so much support in palestine look how the israelis have treated them and hamas fights back by your reconing they should just bend over and take it. true arafrat isn't the best leader but the real problem is israel.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2004, 12:27:50 AM »
Englewood

and oil isn't the reason we have a military presence there?
i'm not suprised hamas has so much support in palestine look how the israelis have treated them and hamas fights back by your reconing they should just bend over and take it. true arafrat isn't the best leader but the real problem is israel.
Oil? In Palestine?

I don't know if it's cause you aren't smart enough, or you just haven't done any research, but please don't come back until you have something to add to the discussion. As of now, all I see is bad spelling and morally bankrupt arguments repeated over and over.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2004, 12:47:33 AM »
and i never said oil was in palestine you are just ignorant of the truth
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 12:49:18 AM by Don Rizzle »