Author Topic: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon  (Read 671 times)

Woodrow

Re: John Kerry's brother is Jewish and a close associate of Sharon
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2004, 12:48:51 AM »
Super! Now you're quoting me!

Congats! Here's another button you need to learn how to use:

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2004, 12:54:59 AM »
you have no argument so resort to picking at my spelling and u know what i don't have time to worry about spelling as i am actually at work and only come here for a couple of minutes at time i actually have stuff to be getting on with and couldn't care less if something is spelt wrong i'm not writing a fucking report.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2004, 12:55:11 AM »

Congrats! Here's another button you need to learn how to use:

Everybody does typos. It's still funny when you do one in the same post in which you're already clowning somebody for the same thing.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2004, 12:56:53 AM »
Can you deny the fact that millions of dollars in oil money from Saudi Arabia went to funding groups like Hamas? Wouldn't that money be better spent on urban improvement? Something besides fueling the hate of these people?
and i never said oil was in palestine you are just ignorant of the truth
and oil isn't the reason we have a military presence there?
i'm not suprised hamas has so much support in palestine look how the israelis have treated them and hamas fights back by your reconing they should just bend over and take it. true arafrat isn't the best leader but the real problem is israel.

I guess I'm the confused one then...

How am I ignorant when I completely shut you down?

Woodrow

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2004, 12:59:21 AM »

Congrats! Here's another button you need to learn how to use:

Everybody does typos. It's still funny when you do one in the same post in which you're already clowning somebody for the same thing.

---------------------------------------------->My point
 >:(   <--you

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2004, 01:04:16 AM »
Can you deny the fact that millions of dollars in oil money from Saudi Arabia went to funding groups like Hamas? Wouldn't that money be better spent on urban improvement? Something besides fueling the hate of these people?
and i never said oil was in palestine you are just ignorant of the truth
and oil isn't the reason we have a military presence there?
i'm not suprised hamas has so much support in palestine look how the israelis have treated them and hamas fights back by your reconing they should just bend over and take it. true arafrat isn't the best leader but the real problem is israel.

I guess I'm the confused one then...

How am I ignorant when I completely shut you down?
you didn't shut me down

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2004, 01:07:54 AM »
you didn't shut me down

christians and jews have supported wars which have killed millians of innocent civillians in the last 50 year or so alone
Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews support the killing of others solely based on their religion.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported the killing of innocent civilians.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported acts anywhere near the scale of 9/11, or 3/11, or Bali, or Nigeria.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported killing in the name of their religion.

I eagerly await your reply.

we have support for wars where these civillians are killed, and we vote our governments into power so we are responsible for what they do. when america dropped the nukes on japan and left over 100k civillians dead apparantly it was the greatest day in history according to the american president. in the korean war american solders salughtered thousands of women and children refugees fleaing north korea. most americans support the war in iraq 3 times the amount of civillians who died in 9/11 have been killed. the majority of americans and israeli's support what the israel army has done to the palestinians. i cud go on. also ask yourself why they support them what has america done for them other than meddled in there countries and and killed thousands of muslims.
So you equate a war between nations, to an attack carried out by individuals in the name of religion? You can't be that ignorant.

Show me the last time Japanese men flew planes into our building based on religion.

I didn't know that Korean men were blowing up nightclubs trying to kill westerners.

Last time I checked, We gave nearly as much money to Egypt as we did Israel. Isn't Egypt a predominately Muslim country?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Anti-Muslim, but when 50% of a population supports Osama Bin Laden, a mass murderer, somethings not right.

You can't fix a problem you don't acknowledge as broken. Islam needs reform. You aren't helping the problem with your apologist views.

What was that then?

mauzip

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2004, 02:14:55 AM »
Mauzip, pray tell. Can you please tell me what an angry Palestinian is supposed to support? A baricaded powerless and useless Arafat or the glorious IDF? Your delicate self can never begin to imagine the conditions a Palestinian lives in. Forget about actually physically experiencing it your self. If I was born a Palestinian I would have been dead by now. The Palestinians have gotten one of the biggest dick in the mouth, historically speaking. I mean, its not that they were just defeated militarily, they get evicted from their land, out of no where by a bunch of Europeans. Their Arab brothers fail pathetically to do justice. Israelis take more land. Create a nation out of the ashes of theirs. Become one of the most powerful nations on Earth. Continue to slap Palestinians around. And now thanks to revesionist historians and this facade we call the media, have managed to turn the Palestinians into the bad guys. Which all comes back to pussy Dutch she-men complaining about "80% of Palestinians support Hamas, like,.....Oh my God"

You really don't get it, do you? If more than 80% of the Palestinians supports the Hamas, then to me more than 80% of the Palestinians is evil. Period.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2004, 02:35:43 AM »
Mauzip, pray tell. Can you please tell me what an angry Palestinian is supposed to support? A baricaded powerless and useless Arafat or the glorious IDF? Your delicate self can never begin to imagine the conditions a Palestinian lives in. Forget about actually physically experiencing it your self. If I was born a Palestinian I would have been dead by now. The Palestinians have gotten one of the biggest dick in the mouth, historically speaking. I mean, its not that they were just defeated militarily, they get evicted from their land, out of no where by a bunch of Europeans. Their Arab brothers fail pathetically to do justice. Israelis take more land. Create a nation out of the ashes of theirs. Become one of the most powerful nations on Earth. Continue to slap Palestinians around. And now thanks to revesionist historians and this facade we call the media, have managed to turn the Palestinians into the bad guys. Which all comes back to pussy Dutch she-men complaining about "80% of Palestinians support Hamas, like,.....Oh my God"

You really don't get it, do you? If more than 80% of the Palestinians supports the Hamas, then to me more than 80% of the Palestinians is evil. Period.
you fail to comprehend the complexity of the situation for one hamas a group who oppose an israeli occupation have been fighting back which is why they support them. you hear terrorist and they are automatically evil in your opinion but then you fail to condem israel who kill way more innocent civillians/

mauzip

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2004, 02:40:40 AM »
dude, i know all that. do i have to repeat 100 times that they're wrong from both sides?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2004, 03:33:30 AM »
That Mexican analogy has to be one of the dumbest ever... :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2004, 07:20:37 AM »
Again, Englewood, you refuse to man up and accept the blood on your hands.

Muslims didnt start this conflict, so I can go back and forth with u  all day, u cant win.

You mention Saudis giving Hamas money. Who funds the Saudis? Who props up their govt?

You mention civil liberties and the lack of freedom. There is NOT ONE authentic Islamic govt. All of them are dictatorships or monarchies, 90% of them supported BY YOUR GOVT.

Egypt
Jordan
All the Gulf Emirates
Saudis
Iraq
Morrocoo
Tunisia
Algeria

off the top off my head, Muslim countries where there are no civil liberties and are supported by your govt.

All so, by failing to recognize your crimes, you fail to recognize the context in which the Muslim response appears. There is genuine hatred for America, and then there is the extremist version of this hatred. Which has political dimensions, is organized more or less along the same lines by Wahhabis.
All those places u named, are all Wahhabi influenced.

You mention 3 names, like that is supposed to impress Tech, yes yes, those 3 people speak for 1.3 billion Muslims.

You cry and worry about a handful of extremists doing random car bombings around the world but u dont say nothing about the crimes u commit/

Albert Einstein once said, and Im paraphrasing..

"To solve a problem, u cannot think with the same mentaity u had in creating it"

And Hitler's murders and views were irrational. Bin Ladens is too, but it is in response to American aggression.

Seriously, it is a diservice to me to continue debating with you. Your mentality is so pigeon holed its not even funny anymore
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2004, 11:00:39 AM »
Lol...The fuckin Israelis used to fund Hamas in the 70's to undermine Arafat, and you pussies are crying over this? With all the bullshit in the world, Hamas is the least of your problems...lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

187um_killa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2004, 06:44:54 AM »
christians and jews have supported wars which have killed millians of innocent civillians in the last 50 year or so alone
Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews support the killing of others solely based on their religion.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported the killing of innocent civilians.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported acts anywhere near the scale of 9/11, or 3/11, or Bali, or Nigeria.

Show me facts where 50% of Christians or Jews supported killing in the name of their religion.

What about the crusades?????????

I eagerly await your reply.