Author Topic: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?  (Read 1042 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?
« on: July 20, 2004, 02:55:24 PM »
Not to diss M-Doggs topic. It isnt his fault for all the responses. But, who do yall pick to win next year. But heres the catch, DO NOT PICK YOUR FAVORITE TEAM! lol. Thats the problem with these threads....everyone just picks their own favorite team. So make your choice for next year, but dont just pick your team. Dont get it wrong, its still Spurs for me. But i just wanna see where everybodies heads are at.

My pics...

Detroit vs Minnesota

Minnesota Champs

teams to watch, Denver/Houston

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 03:12:08 PM »
i'mma say Minnesota aswell granted garnett doesn't choke again, garnett is a hungry ass player i dunno you can see it in his eyes he wants it more than anyone in the NBA right now. He's got that same look shaq had back in 2000. Garnett ain't no shaq but right now he has better players around him.

from the east it might be the pistons , but i don't have a lot of faith in them to be honest with you..new york looks to be serious so i'm going to go with them.

MVP: Shaq...there's no doubt about it the Heat will have an Increadibly better record, there's no doubt Shaq will be the Heat's best asset, he's going to make his teammates better. He's already the MVP

Teams to watch: Denver....they'll finish 4th in the west  and Memphis 6th

Houston won't be shit....mc grady ....all he can do is score and dunk , he has no d, he has no leadership skills whatso ever and the 2 reasons why houston made the playoffs in the first place are in orlando right now. Francis and Mobley WILL be MISSED. Yao Ming sux straight up he has a good game every 12 games or so....maybe that's enough in china but this is the NBA .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 06:02:58 PM »
West - Minnesota or Lakers
Team to watch is Denver

East - New York or Miami
Team to watch is Detriot

pappy

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 06:51:44 PM »
detroit repeat

detroit over the t-wolves

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2004, 06:52:05 PM »
West - Minnesota or Lakers
Team to watch is Denver

East - New York or Miami
Team to watch is Detriot

new york aint doing shit again this year

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2004, 10:14:48 PM »
What do you mean aint doing shit AGAIN, they made major improvements last year from the season before. Isiah Thomas came in and turned the whole team around. There was like 3 people left from the original roster after he got done trading. He aquired Stephon Marbury for some nobodys and brought in Lenny Wilkens. The team actually made the playoffs this year and that was without Allan Houston who was sitting on the bench for the whole 2nd half of the season. With a few more trades here and there, the Knicks could very well be title contenders.

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2004, 10:57:26 PM »
T-wolves 8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 01:38:49 AM »
Well, I'd love to say the Pacers... but thats what I said last year, and look where it got me them... I feel Detroit has the best chance. They made the Lakers, and every sports analyst across america look silly.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2004, 03:11:47 AM »
Seriously, Its going to be The CLIPPERS

Shaun Livingston & Elton Brand Are Unstopabble!!!!!!

CLIPPERS BITCH!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2004, 06:18:16 AM »
Seriously, Its going to be The CLIPPERS

Shaun Livingston & Elton Brand Are Unstopabble!!!!!!

CLIPPERS BITCH!

you remind me of that JimJones guy

both supporting one weak as fuck thing and acting like it's awesome.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2004, 07:29:20 AM »
With the signing of Divac, and if they can pick up Karl Malone, I think the Lakers will comeback to win it all. Odam is way better than George, Fox, Walton, take a pick, and Bulter is a better backup than any of them. Hopefully we trade some of those small fowards for a back up point guard. But if the Lakers keep Malone, I think the Lakers can return to the finals. Now will they win, lets just say it's up to Shaq.

Who should be in the finals:

Detroit beating Minnesota 4-3

Who will be in the finals: (i.e. the NBA fixing for the highest ratings)

Miami beating Los Angeles Lakers 4-2

pappy

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 11:46:10 AM »
What do you mean aint doing shit AGAIN, they made major improvements last year from the season before. Isiah Thomas came in and turned the whole team around. There was like 3 people left from the original roster after he got done trading. He aquired Stephon Marbury for some nobodys and brought in Lenny Wilkens. The team actually made the playoffs this year and that was without Allan Houston who was sitting on the bench for the whole 2nd half of the season. With a few more trades here and there, the Knicks could very well be title contenders.

There big man is Kurt thomas lol.  Allan Houston is one of the if not the most overatted players in basketball.  He doesnt play defense an for what there paying him the knicks would love it if he got injured an he couldnt play anymore so they could out out of that contract.  Michael Sweenty has been a bust so far.  They have a horrible bench b/c they have bums like shandon anderson signed to big contracts an they cant move them.  They got a decent team with a lot of holes.  Even if they sign jamal crawford an eric dampier they will only see 2nd round of the playoffs an every knick fan in new york knows that.  a definite improvement from last year.

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2004, 12:06:43 PM »
whoa wait a minute... this thread is "for real"? so we were just pretending in the other thread? ok then.

Pistons were a one hit wonder. I dont think any team in the east will win it this season, but right now im not to sure who from the west will be the winner. i gotta watch at least half the season before i can guess.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2004, 08:14:08 PM »
Garnett needs a ring... Really..

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 09:01:18 PM »
Wouldnt it be crazy if the Lakers and Heat played each other in the Finals...Now that would be some shit!