Author Topic: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?  (Read 1039 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 01:28:52 PM »
though i cant stand them...probably san antonio(added brent barry, plus resigned ginobili and still have duncan) they'll beat indiana or detriot...though i stil think indiana can win it all  8)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 02:03:45 PM »
whoa wait a minute... this thread is "for real"? so we were just pretending in the other thread? ok then.

not so much that everybody was pretending. But if u noticed in the other thread, and most threads like it. 99% of the people responding just pick their favorite team (Big Bad Ass is the 1% i think). So i just wanted to see what everybody would vote on, WITHOUT picking their favorite team. (M-Dogg didnt understand the thread apparently lol).

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 02:08:27 PM »
Houston won't be shit....mc grady ....all he can do is score and dunk , he has no d, he has no leadership skills whatso ever and the 2 reasons why houston made the playoffs in the first place are in orlando right now. Francis and Mobley WILL be MISSED. Yao Ming sux straight up he has a good game every 12 games or so....maybe that's enough in china but this is the NBA .

i dunno. Yao is definetely better then Average. youve gotta admit that. Their success all has to do with McGrady's attitude this year. We'll see if he can play in a different type of offense, where he's gonna be feeding the post quite a bit. Kind of why i think of them as a team to watch. They can either be off the chain, or be a flop. I feel u on Francis n Mobley tho. Even tho i think Duncan is the best player in the league, Francis has always been my favorite actually. The only problem with Francis is, he's not a natural point guard. They just tried to turn him into one. He's been doin a good job, but he is DEFINETELY a scorer.

pappy

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 02:12:30 PM »
whoa wait a minute... this thread is "for real"? so we were just pretending in the other thread? ok then.

not so much that everybody was pretending. But if u noticed in the other thread, and most threads like it. 99% of the people responding just pick their favorite team (Big Bad Ass is the 1% i think). So i just wanted to see what everybody would vote on, WITHOUT picking their favorite team. (M-Dogg didnt understand the thread apparently lol).

what about me i should be in that 1%.... i didnt choose the bulls lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2004, 02:33:11 PM »

what about me i should be in that 1%.... i didnt choose the bulls lol

98%

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 02:52:10 PM »
make it less....look who i chose dammit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2004, 03:01:44 PM »
^^LOL...That doesn't make you any cooler; just less of a fan.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2004, 03:08:37 PM »

and a blind fan makes u a better fan?  Have a realistic goal.

Give me 10 good reasons why the Lakers will win the NBA FInals. 10 and no bs reasons neither.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2004, 03:16:32 PM »

and a blind fan makes u a better fan?  Have a realistic goal.

Give me 10 good reasons why the Lakers will win the NBA FInals. 10 and no bs reasons neither.

Cus losing Shaq obviously would make the team better... ::)

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2004, 03:52:15 PM »
God i hate xtreme laker fans. Granted i rooted for them during the championship (big mistake), but im not one of those fans that say "theyll win for sure"

OPEN YOUR EYES. LOOK AT THE LAKERS CURRENT ROSTER.  THEY HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

O wait my bad i musta forgot to read the whole roster....i missed a name. LUKE WALTON, how could i forget him!!!!!

I tAke back everything i said. The lakers are definetly gonna win the championship, THEY HAVE LUKE WALTON!!!!!! For those of you who dont know Luke walton is a superb rookie player, who has been compared to the likes of Jon Barry!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2004, 05:24:05 PM »
You people aren't fans one bit...Have you ever heard of having faith in your team? I mean, come on...You don't see Mich Kupchak, Jerry Buss, and Rudy Tomjanavich running around saying "I think Minnesota will win the championship"...That would just be a slap in the face to the fans...If you're a fan, you root for your team and have faith for your team...When you claim your a fan, and then say "I doubt they have a chance this year," that makes me question your credebility as a fan...With a starting lining that includes the best player in the game (Kobe Bryant), a proven star forward (Lamar Odom), an up and coming star (Caron Butler), a hall of a fame player (Gary Payton), and one of the few good centers in the game (Vlade Divac)...How can you even have the guts to say the Lakers aren't in the run?...That's not a fan, buddy...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2004, 05:32:25 PM »
You people aren't fans one bit...Have you ever heard of having faith in your team? I mean, come on...You don't see Mich Kupchak, Jerry Buss, and Rudy Tomjanavich running around saying "I think Minnesota will win the championship"...That would just be a slap in the face to the fans...If you're a fan, you root for your team and have faith for your team...When you claim your a fan, and then say "I doubt they have a chance this year," that makes me question your credebility as a fan...With a starting lining that includes the best player in the game (Kobe Bryant), a proven star forward (Lamar Odom), an up and coming star (Caron Butler), a hall of a fame player (Gary Payton), and one of the few good centers in the game (Vlade Divac)...How can you even have the guts to say the Lakers aren't in the run?...That's not a fan, buddy...PeACe

naw man. Fans dont have to be blind tho. Yeah, u should support your team always. And if youre a real fan u always pull for em. But that doesnt mean you should be unrealistic about shit. There are plenty of Clipper fans in LA...do u think that in order to be a REAL Clipper fan, u should believe that they are winning the title this next year? lol right.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2004, 05:34:04 PM »

oh btw, if SA lost Duncan this year...and only got a few average players for him, i wouldnt say theyd win the title next year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2004, 05:52:25 PM »
If you're a Clipper fan, you should be pulling for them to make the playoffs...That's the Clippers goal...Lakers goal isn't to make the playoffs, it's to win a championship, and to be a fan, you must have faith...Shaq was slowing down the Lakers, and I think the Lakers improved this year...Kobe wont have a selfish fatso begging for the bell, and complaining that he doesn't get it enough after every game...This is Kobe's Jordan year...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2004, 06:10:50 PM »
Clippers goal-  Get to the playoffs
Twolves goal-  win it all
Spurs goal- win it all
Pitsons goal- Repeat
Heat goal-  Eastern Conference Finals
Lakers goal-  Start rebuilding, see what kind of damage they can do in the playoffs and IMPROVE to be Next years contenders.  Kobe has the talent...its barely his first year to prove what hes made of. I GOTTA SEE TO BELIEVE.  PLus Jordan had more help on his team than what kobe has to work with right now.  Where are the true 3 pt. shooters? The Rebounders?  Top Notch defender?

NIK...ur starting to sound like Jack Haley.