Author Topic: UN demands Israel scrap barrier vote was passed with 150 in favour, 6 opposed  (Read 347 times)

Doggystylin

no if anyone should, they should, but they still got some of their land plus their too drunk to notice...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

no if anyone should, they should, but they still got some of their land plus their too drunk to notice...

I was just proving your analogy to be a dumb one... :D

Doggystylin

oh ok

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

You dumb dummy. You got it all wrong. The Mexican/American analogy was made to highlight how Israel cant just encroach upon another countrys land. Mexico wasnt being compared to the plight of the Palestinians. You not a very bright lad, iz ya?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Californians were running up into Mexico and bombing nursery schools, they'd have a pretty good reason to build a wall...Are you too stupid to understand what I'm saying?...Damn, fat people are dumb.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
YOUR STUPID ENOUGH NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM PEOPLE HAVE IS ISRAEL IS BUILDING THE WALL ON LAND THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THEM GEEEZ

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

eS El Duque

the Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau also opposed the resolution.

^^^those are fuckin powerful countries

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
oh the UN....what a degenerate institution, and good thing it is,
I think the only thing that needS AND should be taken apart is the UN....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
israel is not above the law although it acts that way, i fully agree with jack straws (british foreign secretary) position israel has the right to protect themselves but should only build the wall on their own land not on occuppied terriotories any segments on occupied should be taken down and rebuilt inside israel but of course that would mean a complete withdrawl from palestine israel has no intention to give the land back, giving up gazaa is not enough. i hope when this gets put to the security council  america won't exercise its veto sanctions need to placed against israel, if america does use its veto i would hope the EU places sanctions on israel anyway for 1 non compliance with international law in many areas 2 shutting the EU out of the peace process and giving up on the roadmap. i also think reform is needed in the UN because america blatently abuses it for israels gains.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

But in 1948 when this degenerate institution gave you Europeans Arab land you werent complaining was ya?  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century

But in 1948 when this degenerate institution gave you Europeans Arab land you werent complaining was ya?  :D

LMAO. You beat me to it, but as long as the verbal abuse has been served, it's coo.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Doggystylin

LMAO. You beat me to it, but as long as the verbal abuse has been served, it's coo.  8)

lol for real, thats why im glad you guys do the dirty work and i just come in and enjoy myself, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Bum ass khar. You havent put it in work for the cause in 3 years. Man up, and step ya post game up.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Making one or two usefull decisions throughout it's existance doesn't make it any less degenerate, If it was to stand up for it's original resolutions why the hell DIDN'T it condemn the multiple atacks against Israel throughout the years( which blatantly endangered Israel's existance) the way it condemn's Israel for merely protecting itself from terrorism....And if it cares so much for the Palestinians why didn't it put Jordan under sanctions after Husein's lil' massacre, Why wasn't Israel phisicly supported by any European states and UN legions in it's multiple wars(I ain't talking bout puting uninvolved control troops courtesy of the UN), cause there's a double standart->Europeans were always trying to make some political progress in overweighting the U.S in it's positions....They think it's a game...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?