Author Topic: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded  (Read 785 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2004, 04:07:36 PM »
Are you still crying because I called Americans stupid?

Shit, I made fun of u once and youre wet. People here have been gettin clowned for years, but they man up and accept it. Shit, I caught it from time to time too. Why are you so hurt?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

eNgIeS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2004, 03:18:39 AM »

Shit, I made fun of u once and youre wet. People here have been gettin clowned for years, but they man up and accept it. Shit, I caught it from time to time too. Why are you so hurt?

& there you go again. Can you not have a discussion without immature insults. Yeah sure i'm full of tears because some guy has shown he is a hypocrite on the internet LOL!

So yeah, no tears on this end, just pointing out you being a hypocrite, & no its not because you're a muslim there has actually been things you have said that I have aggreed with, but then you just go & ruin it with your childish behavior & acting like the exact people you tell off on here for doing the same thing you yourself do

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2004, 09:01:50 AM »
the turkish people must not be muslim other wise they wouldnt think twice about cutting off a fellow muslims head   

bastards
omg how dumb r the ppl who post on here im turkish and 99% of the turkish people ARE muslims how ever TRUE muslims don't go around beheading other muslims so ur comment was the biggest load of bullshit ive ever read  :) DUH.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2004, 05:20:21 PM »

& there you go again. Can you not have a discussion without immature insults. Yeah sure i'm full of tears because some guy has shown he is a hypocrite on the internet LOL!

So yeah, no tears on this end, just pointing out you being a hypocrite, & no its not because you're a muslim there has actually been things you have said that I have aggreed with, but then you just go & ruin it with your childish behavior & acting like the exact people you tell off on here for doing the same thing you yourself do
I find his immature insults rather entertaining