Author Topic: Whats the point of body kits on cars  (Read 239 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Whats the point of body kits on cars
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 07:06:15 PM »
I agree that most of the people on that site are goofy.  But I seen a few pics of normal looking kids.. Ya'll are so quick to judge. And i do think the girls are discusting

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 07:57:36 PM »
I agree that most of the people on that site are goofy.  But I seen a few pics of normal looking kids.. Ya'll are so quick to judge. And i do think the girls are discusting

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 12:12:22 AM »

they're all chav's....

pretty much the same thing as trailer park trash.. but we dont have trailer parks, so they live amongst us.. lol

its not just about the look, its about attitude too..

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004, 12:31:07 AM »

LOL! These people are GREAT!

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2004, 12:37:08 AM »

christ.. lol

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2004, 12:42:17 AM »

christ.. lol
That was my first reaction.

I love it. The baby, the hickeys, the cig, the gold!

It's like somebody dropped a white trash bomb on their house.

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2004, 12:57:29 AM »
Eminem
Click here for a larger image
You don't have to be trailer park white trash to be a chavster role model, but it helps! Good ole Eminem, got criticised for the homophobic content of his lyrics and initially told people to piss off! Suddenly realising that pissing off the liberal parents who gave money to their kids to buy his records wasn't a good idea, he decided to do a duet with Elton John. As for his film, 8 mile, it's meant to be profound... if you're a 14 year old chavster. 
Chav Rating: 3/5 

Christina Aguilera
This trailer park white trash singer has always appealed to the British Chav, but over the last two years she has slowly metamorphosed into one of them. Check out this picture, she's got a baseball cap, big hoopy gold earrings, big gold necklaces and that characteristic chavster slack jawed expression! 
Chav Rating: 3/5 

50 Cent 
Mumbling rather than rapping about guns, ghettos, bitches and ho's, young provincial chavsters see 50 Cent as a role model! They want to be a thug just like him! Check out that bling and the prison tattoos. We should not mock 50 Cent though. It is quite obvious from this picture that he suffers from some kind 'trench cock' fungal infection that makes the poor boy grab his itchy nadgers every 30 seconds! I did I mention he's been shot 9 times? A chavster role model for us all! 

David & Victoria Beckham 
Aah Posh and Becks, the quintessential celebrity chavs! David has that whole wigga thing going on and can barely string a legible sentence together. Victoria is a fashion cloths horse, giving the average chav an idea of what snide designer wear to buy at the market! Look up the term 'media whores' in the dictionary and you'll see their picture. The godheads of Chav culture! 
Chav Rating: off the bloody scale!! 

Wayne Rooney 
If being a chavvy footballer wasn't bad enough, Wayne beat Stan Boardman to be International Scouser of the Year 2004! Yes, everyones favourite scouser has now got the dubious honour of being the most nominated celebrity chav!

Chav Rating: 4/5 

lmao

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2004, 01:17:17 AM »

christ.. lol
That was my first reaction.

I love it. The baby, the hickeys, the cig, the gold!

It's like somebody dropped a white trash bomb on their house.

you missed the fact she's wearing a burberry shirt.. and has a horrendous tan... lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2004, 01:19:47 AM »
some body kits are kick ass like the saleen one. but i agree many if not most body kits look like shit i.e. all those ugly ass rice rockets

and that chav site is funny as hell,lol!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »
haha i live nr newcastle n about 10 mins from stockton and thats the chaviest area in the country so thats basically all u see, n u dont wana go 2 newcastle after midnight coz thats when they all start fightin eachother high off crack lol

Billy Bollocks

• banned
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2004, 05:24:48 AM »
I'd imagine you to be a chav.

Theres plenty round my part. They are on par with adult skateboarders and the boy band wannabee cunts.