Author Topic: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches  (Read 1220 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2004, 04:48:51 PM »
lol@support terrorism.. cant hear it anymore. America executes war, how does that sound compared to supporting terrorism.

I'm just giving one point/example in regards to supporting terrorism.  You said they didn't do anything wrong.  I think supporting terrorist is wrong.

If you talk about invading Iran or Kuwait or something lmao that's too long ago no argument there man or you gonna attack us now cause the Nazis invaded some countries 60 years ago?

The difference is that the same leader/government is in charge.  Hilter and the Nazis aren't in charge of Germany anymore.

Chemical weapons.. oh well. Where are they btw?

I never said they were still there but Saddam/Iraq did use them.  It's just another point/example.

Chemical weapons.. oh well. Where are they btw? if you want a new government in Iraq without Saddam you dont have to do it like that. Just snipe Saddam with 1 agent being in Iraq or somethin. lol. Im of course playin here but we all know this war was not necessary if its whole purpose is gettin Saddam outta office.

They couldn't just take out Saddam because right behind him were his sons that they believed were much worse.  They thought that they should just wipe them out and start from stratch.  I wouldn't have done what Bush has done but Iraq certainly "has done shit".
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Montana00

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2004, 05:42:03 PM »
They couldn't just take out Saddam because right behind him were his sons that they believed were much worse.  They thought that they should just wipe them out and start from stratch.  I wouldn't have done what Bush has done but Iraq certainly "has done shit".
There doing a bang up job of "wiping them out".....20,000 and counting.  ::)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2004, 07:37:54 PM »
lol@support terrorism..

Whats so fucking funny about that? Iraq aided terrorists all day long. Have you ever heard of Hamas or Zarkawi ???

Don't give me that bullshit.

Montana00

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2004, 07:58:34 PM »
lol@support terrorism..
Whats so fucking funny about that? Iraq aided terrorists all day long. Have you ever heard of Hamas or Zarkawi ???
Don't give me that bullshit.

God i dont know where to begin.

Shut the hell up about connections to iraq and terrorism. There are no connections. Cant you understand that? Just give it a rest.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2004, 08:17:25 PM »

Shut the hell up about connections to iraq and terrorism. There are no connections. Cant you understand that? Just give it a rest.

Saddam has aided the Iranian dissident group Mujahedeen-e-Khalq and the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (known by its Turkish initials, PKK), a separatist group fighting the Turkish government. Moreover, Iraq has hosted several Palestinian splinter groups that oppose peace with Israel, including the mercenary Abu Nidal Organization, whose leader, Abu Nidal, was found dead in Baghdad in August 2002. Iraq has also supported the Islamist Hamas movement and reportedly channeled money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. A secular dictator, Saddam tended to support secular terrorist groups rather than Islamists such as al-Qaeda, experts say.

Their may not be connections to AL-Qaeda but Iraq defiantly has connection to terrorists and terrorists groups.

So you shut the fuck up. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 08:29:49 PM by Machiavelli »

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2004, 08:18:26 PM »
^^Word has Saddam did support Hamas...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2004, 08:36:59 PM »
^^Word has Saddam did support Hamas...

ya he did, and if you dont agree, heres the proof:

http://www.terrorismanswers.org/sponsors/iraq.html

Rampant got owned on this one.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2004, 10:44:54 PM »
I admit that I don't know any Muslims. There aren't many Muslims where I live (Ohio), and I would like it to stay that way.

That's truly a shame. From a Christian's perspective hey are good, generous, peaceful people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2004, 10:50:28 PM »

That's truly a shame. From a Christian's perspective hey are good, generous, peaceful people.

Well since hes from Ohio, he probably narrow minded about the world...since not all Muslims are evil

But i think Islam and Violence have connections.

tommyilromano

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2004, 09:56:33 PM »
chriastiians invaded their land and killed loads of innocent people first

tommyilromano

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2004, 11:08:15 PM »

Well since hes from Ohio, he probably narrow minded about the world...since not all Muslims are evil

so were stalin, hitler, timothy mcveigh, etc all muslim? how bout all the crimes in our country.. r those carried out by muslims?

Islam has a lot more problems than other religions though... that is a fact. Catholics or Hindis do not go around blowing shit up.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2004, 12:00:42 AM »

so were stalin, hitler, timothy mcveigh, etc all muslim? how bout all the crimes in our country.. r those carried out by muslims?