Author Topic: G-Unit = 90s Dogg Pound  (Read 1012 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: G-Unit = 90s Dogg Pound
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 11:28:17 AM »
No matter what our G-Unit worshippers say, G-Unit is completely wack and was outshined by the DPG and especially Soopafly on 'Gun up in ya mouth'...and that's considering their present day level.

50 Cent as '92 Snoop? Must be a joke.

And then consider 50 is mumbling all the time while Snoop had the dopest flow ever back then.
Comparing these two is either a joke or stupidity.

Thank you! And lets not even compare "Beg For Mercy" with "Dogg Food".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 11:55:09 AM »
No matter what our G-Unit worshippers say, G-Unit is completely wack and was outshined by the DPG and especially Soopafly on 'Gun up in ya mouth'...and that's considering their present day level.

50 Cent as '92 Snoop? Must be a joke.

And then consider 50 is mumbling all the time while Snoop had the dopest flow ever back then.
Comparing these two is either a joke or stupidity.

Thank you! And lets not even compare "Beg For Mercy" with "Dogg Food".

Tony Danza

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2004, 03:29:21 PM »
keep in mind i live in ny born and raised

but even today kurupt would rip banks apart if they battled.
skillz in the dice nice with jab

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2004, 03:41:29 PM »
did you morons not read my post? its not all about comparing talent...its their situations and what their going through, and to the dude above, lol @ you, does it even matter where you live? Im from LA and i know banks would rip kurupt a new one... NOTICE the topic is not gunit vs dpg
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 03:44:45 PM by Global Moderator »

Tony Danza

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2004, 05:02:59 PM »
did you morons not read my post? its not all about comparing talent...its their situations and what their going through, and to the dude above, lol @ you, does it even matter where you live? Im from LA and i know banks would rip kurupt a new one... NOTICE the topic is not gunit vs dpg

take it easy buddy, i was just giving my opinion bitch
skillz in the dice nice with jab

Jome

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2004, 08:15:22 PM »
Jome, the title of the topic is G Unit = 90s Dogg Pound, thats why people are comparing them to the DPG 10 years ago.

Yes I know, but I was talking about "Gun up in your mouth", which shows how much Daz fell off.

oh yeah btw jus for the record G Unit now vs DPG now, lol plz g unit would rip dpg apart to pieces like some lil pups... 50 is easily better than snoops dizzle im a pimp crip shizzle shit now, banks would kill all 3 of them alone and buck is much rawer then daz's stupid crackhead ass nowdays.

It's true.
But you can't except WCC to admit it, this board consists of minimum 70% DPG-fans and 80% Snoop-fans after all..
I like both DPG & G-Unit, but the only DPG I still think is capable of a dope album, is Kurupt..

Daz showed with his last albums, that he can put as many skits & wack "D-P-G, A-B-C" rhymes on the album as he want, and some people still think it's near classic.
Without FredWreck on the beats, it wouldn't even be worthy giving away.

but even today kurupt would rip banks apart if they battled.

No chance..
Kurupt in his prime would, yeah, but today's Kurupt even have trouble making a verse without using excessive cursing and words that don't make sense.
Still, with the right people around him and the proper motivation, Kurupt might make a last dope album..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2004, 01:38:08 PM »
Perhaps a significant number of the WCC can be considered a DPG lover but acting like G-Unit is something lyrically formidable or even comparable to the DPG in their prime does have a smell of the same those people accuse others of.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2004, 03:02:50 PM »
kurupt in his prime would rip every member of g-unit by himself. snoop was never that great. his flow carried his entire style. i dont even like 50, and in his power of the dollar days he was better than snoop lyrically at anytime.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2004, 05:34:22 PM »
the sqad >>> g-unit

pappy

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2004, 07:05:05 PM »
kurupt in his prime would rip every member of g-unit by himself. snoop was never that great. his flow carried his entire style. i dont even like 50, and in his power of the dollar days he was better than snoop lyrically at anytime.
kurupt in his prime would rip 95% of the current rap game

Jome

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2004, 10:25:38 PM »
A couple of Eastcoast people make their own version of "DPG-Unit" with no Daz & Soopafly verses, cuz they think that sounds better..  ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2004, 10:46:37 AM »
Denial is not a river in Egypt  ;D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..