Author Topic: Black People Love Us  (Read 210 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Black People Love Us
« on: July 22, 2004, 06:24:23 PM »

DAYUM

Re: Black People Love Us
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 06:24:59 PM »
odl but still funny

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 06:32:56 PM »
So messed up but funny
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 06:36:18 PM »
The best part is the letter section, people are so fucking stupid. 

1st, you've got people that think it's all for real, and talking about how offended they are. 

Second, and even worse, you have people writing in about how they're 'breaking down walls' and stereotypes, LOL like the site is some big social commentary, and they're hip enough to 'get it'.  LOL Unbelievable how pretentious people are.  By saying the site is 'breaking down stereotypes' they're in a lesser way doing the same thing the site portrays, "Oh, you're so articulate" LOL

I came to the conclusion long ago that I don't give a fuck what people think about me, or if I offend anybody, or if I don't offend anybody.  In my opinion, that's how that site is.  They're not saying anything with it other than having a few laughs. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 06:58:39 PM »

1st, you've got people that think it's all for real, and talking about how offended they are. 

Second, and even worse, you have people writing in about how they're 'breaking down walls' and stereotypes, LOL like the site is some big social commentary, and they're hip enough to 'get it'.  LOL Unbelievable how pretentious people are.  By saying the site is 'breaking down stereotypes' they're in a lesser way doing the same thing the site portrays, "Oh, you're so articulate" LOL

I came to the conclusion long ago that I don't give a fuck what people think about me, or if I offend anybody, or if I don't offend anybody.  In my opinion, that's how that site is.  They're not saying anything with it other than having a few laughs. 

lol I noticed that too when I saw the letter section.

Some people just don't know how to laugh.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Slayer

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 07:00:43 PM »

y do u post long paragraphs u must have time on ur hands
dont u have something else to do with all ur knowledge

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 07:05:11 PM »

Trauma why do u make this joke a big discussion about nothing?

learn how to say fuck everybody else and just sit back and laff...

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 07:17:56 PM »
I comment on things like this because I'm fascinated by the world.  Every little thing interests me, and fascinates me.  So when yall see the site, you laugh your ass off.  When I see the site, I laugh my ass off, but I also look @ it and see what else I can see... and I see funny shit, but in a different way; and a lot of times people aren't thinking about the same thing I am, so I try and explain exactly what it is that's fascinating me so much, in an attempt to communicate something to people that I'm having a hell of a good time with, but I usually fall short and nobody else understands what I'm talking about because I can't point it out well enough.  In the meanwhile, my paragraphs get longer and longer as I try harder and harder to explain exactly why the fuck I'm laughing so loud.  I mean, it's not THAT funny, is it? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 07:20:47 PM »

Trauma why do u make this joke a big discussion about nothing?

& It's not about nothing! Don't you see, the people on the message board are applauding how great these people are, for 'exposing' that white people think they're hip by being nice to black people (which all the while is actually just being racist to black people, since you're treating them differently)... but the funny thing is, by posting that on the message board, that they 'get it' and are in on the joke... they ARE the fucking joke... becuase they're doing the exact same thing, LOL.  "I'm so glad you made a site like this that shows how white people mistreat black people by trying to be nice to them"... well, motherfucker, I'm so glad that you would never do that, but yet would email me to tell me how intelligent you and I are for getting it while they don't.  LOL Oh well, again, my words fail me

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 07:24:14 PM »
Every little thing interests me, and fascinates me.l
duz that include ur penis too ???

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 07:25:09 PM »
Every little thing interests me, and fascinates me.l
now i no y u like ur penis soo much

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2004, 07:26:19 PM »
Wouldn't you like to know about my Penis.  Maybe your mother didn't tell you, it's not polite to ask other men about their Penis.  On second thought, hell, just ask her about my Penis, she could draw you diagrams. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 07:27:54 PM »
It's Trauma y'all, in my opinion the most insightful people on this board. Whether I agree or disagree with you, I gotta admit, you're the most intriguing person here. Whenever you post something, I usually read it because I know it's not going to be a bunch of BS, but something interesting. I think Infinite said something similar to that in Train of Thought.

Just givin' proprs where they're due  8)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 07:28:39 PM »
OH SHIT, I almost got hit by one of your e-bullets there, Dogg Pound Gangster Dogg!  Nice Avatar.  You look like a cross between a fat George Michaels and Ted Nuggent with all those guns there!

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2004, 07:29:42 PM »
It's Trauma y'all, in my opinion the most insightful people on this board. Whether I agree or disagree with you, I gotta admit, you're the most intriguing person here. Whenever you post something, I usually read it because I know it's not going to be a bunch of BS, but something interesting. I think Infinite said something similar to that in Train of Thought.

Just givin' proprs where they're due  8)

Why, thank you, I'll take that as a compliment!