Author Topic: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists  (Read 594 times)

Thirteen

Re: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2004, 02:19:07 AM »
These dumbasses also think that all arabs are muslims and all muslims are arabs. I think Arabs make up only about 15 % of the 1 billion muslims. Most muslims are Indonesians followed by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Persians, Turks etc.

15% my ass... Also there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world.

LMFAO. YOU RANK UP THERE WITH RAMPANT AND SMERLUS ON THE RETARD LIST.  2 BILLION? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME? LOLLL IGNORANT DUMBASS

too bad you top the list...i keep arguing with you and you'll say that there are 2 billion muslims....so what's that say when you get fooled by a retard?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2004, 02:37:00 AM »
I wouldn't agree with you to begin with, so there's no point in you even trying to argue with me. I will destroy your argument as I have in the past.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2004, 02:41:25 AM »
These dumbasses also think that all arabs are muslims and all muslims are arabs. I think Arabs make up only about 15 % of the 1 billion muslims. Most muslims are Indonesians followed by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Persians, Turks etc.

LMFAO. YOU RANK UP THERE WITH RAMPANT AND SMERLUS ON THE RETARD LIST.  2 BILLION? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME? LOLLL IGNORANT DUMBASS

He may have a point. Isn't it true that Muslim households consider their children and family Muslim whether or not they convert to another religion or not? If that's the case, they may count 2 billion when only a billion actually represent/practice Islam.

WTF are you saying.... when they say there 1 billion Muslims... they mean 1 billion Muslims... not 1 billion Muslim parents or bachelors. Wtf would the world's population be if they don't count the kids in these statistics? 14 billion? Use your head.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Thirteen

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2004, 08:31:36 AM »
I wouldn't agree with you to begin with, so there's no point in you even trying to argue with me. I will destroy your argument as I have in the past.

that's ok. unlike you, i have a life so i won't go digging through posts where i made you say what i wanted you to say

it's Duck season  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2004, 10:48:49 AM »

He may have a point. Isn't it true that Muslim households consider their children and family Muslim whether or not they convert to another religion or not? If that's the case, they may count 2 billion when only a billion actually represent/practice Islam.

WTF are you saying.... when they say there 1 billion Muslims... they mean 1 billion Muslims... not 1 billion Muslim parents or bachelors. Wtf would the world's population be if they don't count the kids in these statistics? 14 billion? Use your head.

See, once again you didn't read what I said correctly. It's not the first time, but don't worry, I won't make a thread about it and quote everytime you just opened your mouth about something I've said without properly understanding the point. So go back, read it two, three, maybe four times, depending on how long it takes you to comprehend it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2004, 02:09:31 PM »
I understand, you seem to be the one that doesn't.

What you need to understand is that when they take that census they count the children for all the religions, not just Islam, because if you add up the number of people listed to be represented by each religion, it comes out close to the world's total population. Do you understand or no?

Ex: Around 150 Million Muslims in Indonesia... now according to your theory, if they ALSO counted kids (which they're already doing), then you would add another 200 million since its just 150 million adults they're counting (according to you), so that would bring the total population of Indonesia to about 350 million, BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOW IS IT?

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2004, 02:18:23 PM »
I understand, you seem to be the one that doesn't.

What you need to understand is that when they take that census they count the children for all the religions, not just Islam, because if you add up the number of people listed to be represented by each religion, it comes out close to the world's total population. Do you understand or no?

Ex: Around 150 Million Muslims in Indonesia... now according to your theory, if they ALSO counted kids (which they're already doing), then you would add another 200 million since its just 150 million adults they're counting (according to you), so that would bring the total population of Indonesia to about 350 million, BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOW IS IT?

Well, it wasn't really "my" theory. It was a question that I was asking. I get what you're saying though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2004, 02:24:47 PM »
Coo  :)

Jome

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2004, 06:36:21 PM »
it's Duck season  ;D

Damn, so that's the tasks of a State Trooper, or is "Duck" a nickname for something else..  :P

For the record, there was 1.2 Billion muslims in 1998, they probably "recruited" some more now..  :D

Thirteen

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2004, 06:43:41 PM »
it's Duck season  ;D

Damn, so that's the tasks of a State Trooper, or is "Duck" a nickname for something else..  :P

For the record, there was 1.2 Billion muslims in 1998, they probably "recruited" some more now..  :D

no you see there are these great american cartoons called "Loony Tunes" and the most notable star from that production company is named Bugs Bunny....he's a cartoon rabbit, well then there's this cartoon duck named Daffy Duck....Bugs is usually laid back and Daffy is the jealous type... so one time they were trying to get this cartoon hunter (Elmer Fudd) to shoot the other one, so they argued if it was Rabiit season or Duck season. this went on for a little while until Bugs (the bunny) said it was rabbit season, to confuse Daffy (the duck) into saying it's Duck season

so finally Bugs agreed that it was Duck season and Elmer shot Daffy

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2004, 09:06:44 PM »
it's Duck season  ;D

no you see there are these great american cartoons called "Loony Tunes" and the most notable star from that production company is named Bugs Bunny....he's a cartoon rabbit, well then there's this cartoon duck named Daffy Duck....Bugs is usually laid back and Daffy is the jealous type... so one time they were trying to get this cartoon hunter (Elmer Fudd) to shoot the other one, so they argued if it was Rabiit season or Duck season. this went on for a little while until Bugs (the bunny) said it was rabbit season, to confuse Daffy (the duck) into saying it's Duck season

so finally Bugs agreed that it was Duck season and Elmer shot Daffy

One of my all time favorite cartoons  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE