Author Topic: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists  (Read 591 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists
« on: July 23, 2004, 12:27:28 AM »
as long as you continue to think this you only push them closer towards the terrorists you need to clearly destinguish the two. and your government needs to change its policy in the region which only adds fuel to the terrorist fire which is sweaping the world.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

Re: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 12:29:14 AM »
First off, It's not "american's"

Second, please show me where I said that all muslims are terrorists.

Third, I shut you down on that other thread, why start a new one? So others can see your ignorance?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 12:49:08 AM »
Imagine some white Jews getting through costoms or whatever else stuff easily and then doing some big shit. This would KILL America.

As for the discrimination of Arabs, it's sickening. After 9/11 Arabs couldnt buy stuff in little private stores "We do not sell to Arabs." HERE. I wonder how extreme shit was overseas.

One dude in my grade is muslim, from Afghanistan. He takes it with humour. One day he took somethin like that and put it around his head so that he looked like masked terrorists do lol.

I still wonder how Arabs are treated in America. It's not as bad as the Japanese back in the day, but how bad is it actually  ???
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 12:50:49 AM »
After 9/11 Arabs couldnt buy stuff in little private stores "We do not sell to Arabs." HERE. I wonder how extreme shit was overseas.
Proof?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 01:01:53 AM »
First off, It's not "american's"

Second, please show me where I said that all muslims are terrorists.

Third, I shut you down on that other thread, why start a new one? So others can see your ignorance?
i know you didn't but also i was not only refering to you but americans in general for last few months on here i seen crys nuke the middle east countless times, muslims being called terrorists or that they are in some way connected to terrorism and it all totally counter productive to think like that when you have waged a war on terror.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 01:05:40 AM »
So we should instead ignore the fact that in today's world, the VAST majority of terrorists come from a certain religion?

We should ignore the fact that 50% of the worlds "main" muslim country supports Osama Bin Laden?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004, 01:11:54 AM »
So we should instead ignore the fact that in today's world, the VAST majority of terrorists come from a certain religion?

We should ignore the fact that 50% of the worlds "main" muslim country supports Osama Bin Laden?
no we shouldn't we should respect that religion all the same and understand why they have decided to resort to this thus coming up with better preventive measures, which should also include working with them to dismantle the the extremest elements. america is not always right but as long as you guys think like this you will fail to comprehend the route causes of the problem which is america's actions.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 01:14:12 AM »
no we shouldn't we should respect that religion all the same and understand why they have decided to resort to this thus coming up with better preventive measures, which should also include working with them to dismantle the the extremest elements. america is not always right but as long as you guys think like this you will fail to comprehend the route causes of the problem which is america's actions.

Hunh?

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but could you proofread your post so I could respond?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 01:35:20 AM »
sorry i didn't realise it was to complicated for you to understand i'll break it down for you

no we shouldn't ignore the survey that said 50% of saudis support bin laden we should try to understand why there is so much support for a man who has killed so many civllians including what has caused him to do such acts.

we should respect that religion all the same and understand why there is so much support for a man who has killed so many civllians including what has caused him to do such acts.

thus coming up with better preventive measures, which should also include working with them and their institutions to dismantle the the extremest elements.

america is not always right but as long as you guys think like this you will fail to comprehend the root causes of the problem which is america's actions but i also admit its not only america which has got it wrong.

we can't go back to the old days of brute force to surpress those who oppose us in this day and age when small oppositions have great potential to harm with the benifets knowledge of exploisives etc. which are easily avaliable, or can often be made from industrial chemicals.

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 08:50:28 AM »
After 9/11 Arabs couldnt buy stuff in little private stores "We do not sell to Arabs." HERE. I wonder how extreme shit was overseas.
Proof?
Yea, i'd like to see some evidence of this happening.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004, 08:55:13 AM »
germany has always had its racists tho remember the nazi's they still have strong support groups within germany today

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004, 11:00:11 AM »

I still wonder how Arabs are treated in America. It's not as bad as the Japanese back in the day, but how bad is it actually  ???

I'd say americans treat them good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2004, 11:47:28 AM »
LOL @ making a generalization about an assumed generalization

That's all I gotta say
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pappy

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004, 12:16:11 PM »
you kno whats funny people like 7even, don rizzzle, jome should live in the US an they would be really fuckin shocked.  an most if not all there genralizations about americans would be changed.  Its not even worth tryin to explain it to them

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2004, 12:44:38 PM »
"analogy"