Author Topic: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists  (Read 588 times)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 03:43:23 PM »
After 9/11 Arabs couldnt buy stuff in little private stores "We do not sell to Arabs." HERE. I wonder how extreme shit was overseas.
Proof?
Yea, i'd like to see some evidence of this happening.

This was on the news awhile ago

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 03:45:09 PM »
you kno whats funny people like 7even, don rizzzle, jome should live in the US an they would be really fuckin shocked.  an most if not all there genralizations about americans would be changed.  Its not even worth tryin to explain it to them

so true, when you livein a foreign country, the US is always on the news....when i was in japan they mentioned everything from high speed chases to school shootings, but nothing ever good about america.... when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country, unless there's a huge disaster or anything (except the ones in the middle east) so really we never get the wrong impression about other countries except by the lovely examples of their citizens on here

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 04:06:31 PM »
After 9/11 Arabs couldnt buy stuff in little private stores "We do not sell to Arabs." HERE. I wonder how extreme shit was overseas.
Proof?
Yea, i'd like to see some evidence of this happening.

This was on the news awhile ago
But the thing is, if it happens at one store, in probably a racist city, then all of the sudden "all of america is racist to arabs" when i myself have never seen anything like this from where i am.

Talk about generalizations :)

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004, 07:50:57 PM »
you kno whats funny people like 7even, don rizzzle, jome should live in the US an they would be really fuckin shocked.  an most if not all there genralizations about americans would be changed.  Its not even worth tryin to explain it to them

Nah, I think it would be pretty much the same, more or less.
I just like to provoke certain Americans who can not come over theirself, and think U.S. is paradise compared to the rest of the world when they haven't even been outside the state border.

so true, when you livein a foreign country, the US is always on the news....when i was in japan they mentioned everything from high speed chases to school shootings, but nothing ever good about america.... when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country

The only U.S. news we get here, is the big/important news..
Like president elections, school shootings or disasters, big sport events and some movie & music news..

when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country

There might be a reason for that..

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2004, 12:59:33 AM »
These dumbasses also think that all arabs are muslims and all muslims are arabs. I think Arabs make up only about 15 % of the 1 billion muslims. Most muslims are Indonesians followed by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Persians, Turks etc.
Theres also a lot of Christian arabs most of them being Lebanese then syrian and jordanian

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2004, 01:07:38 AM »

Nah, I think it would be pretty much the same, more or less.
I just like to provoke certain Americans who can not come over theirself, and think U.S. is paradise compared to the rest of the world when they haven't even been outside the state border.

so true, when you livein a foreign country, the US is always on the news....when i was in japan they mentioned everything from high speed chases to school shootings, but nothing ever good about america.... when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country

The only U.S. news we get here, is the big/important news..
Like president elections, school shootings or disasters, big sport events and some movie & music news..

when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country

There might be a reason for that..

when i was in japan, they were going through a slight depression and japanese businessmen were jumping from skyscrapers almost every week, but my parents didn't hear about that

there was also a middle school student that decapitated a couple of his fellow students that my parents didn't hear about...

so i guess nothing wrong ever happens in any other country besides america

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2004, 01:16:52 AM »
when i was in japan, they were going through a slight depression and japanese businessmen were jumping from skyscrapers almost every week, but my parents didn't hear about that

there was also a middle school student that decapitated a couple of his fellow students that my parents didn't hear about...

I think it's rather more like this:

Most countries: Focus on national news, but also big international news, disasters & other big news/sport events regardless of the country.
U.S.: Only national news, aren't most Americans much more concerned about U.S. than other countries.. ??

If somebody shoots up a school in Turkey, we'll hear it here..
If a young schoolgirl kills another schoolgirl in Japan, we'll hear it. (It actually happened)
If there's a life threatening tornado somewhere or flood, we'll hear it, regardless if it's U.S. coast or Australia coast.
It just seems that shootouts, school massacres, and crazy car chases seems to happen 100 times more in U.S. than other places..
And statistics proves that right..

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 01:38:53 AM »

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2004, 06:33:29 AM »
Well i guess im a special american, because i read bbc news everyday. (bbc shows news from every part of the world)

So a  ;D and a  ;D to you.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 07:27:47 AM »
good for you rampant more americans should visit sites like the BBC because they report lots of stuff you wouldn't otherwise read about on american sites and from an editorial side of it, you will read the European point of view which is good to hear both sides and be able to make up your own mind on what you believe.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 07:31:03 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2004, 09:16:32 AM »

Most countries: Focus on national news, but also big international news, disasters & other big news/sport events regardless of the country.
U.S.: Only national news, aren't most Americans much more concerned about U.S. than other countries.. ??

If a young schoolgirl kills another schoolgirl in Japan, we'll hear it. (It actually happened)
If there's a life threatening tornado somewhere or flood, we'll hear it, regardless if it's U.S. coast or Australia coast.
It just seems that shootouts, school massacres, and crazy car chases seems to happen 100 times more in U.S. than other places..

so do they ever report good news stories?

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2004, 09:23:31 AM »

so do they ever report good news stories?

Jome has some weird ideas about the world. How fucking stupid can you be if you make a post like this one? ??? He also says 7even is right most of the time :-\

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2004, 09:26:32 AM »
by the way.....i don't think the US is heading up the most shoot outs and school massacres lists ~cough middle east cough~

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2004, 09:46:07 AM »
isn't there something like 12 thousand murders a year in america?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2004, 09:57:16 AM »
isn't there something like 12 thousand murders a year in america?

Brazil has an average of over 45,000 murders a year...You think america has a lot ::)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 10:03:11 AM by Machiavelli »