Author Topic: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists  (Read 589 times)

Jome

Re: american's anoligy that all muslims are terrorists
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 10:03:38 AM »
so do they ever report good news stories?

Rarely..
It's like news on CNN, BBC, Fox, etc... shootouts, wars, disasters, tragedies, and then sport, weather & maybe some good news in the end..

Jome has some weird ideas about the world. How fucking stupid can you be if you make a post like this one? ??? He also says 7even is right most of the time :-\

No, I been to 20+ countries, why wouldn't I know how it is in other countries..  ::)
Almost all news channels focus on crimes, wars & tragedies, bad news in other words..

« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 10:19:32 AM by Jome »

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 10:28:52 AM »
How many times have you watched the news in America?

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2004, 10:29:30 AM »
when i was in japan, they were going through a slight depression and japanese businessmen were jumping from skyscrapers almost every week, but my parents didn't hear about that

there was also a middle school student that decapitated a couple of his fellow students that my parents didn't hear about...

so i guess nothing wrong ever happens in any other country besides america

I think it's rather more like this:

Most countries: Focus on national news, but also big international news, disasters & other big news/sport events regardless of the country.
U.S.: Only national news, aren't most Americans much more concerned about U.S. than other countries.. ??

If somebody shoots up a school in Turkey, we'll hear it here..
If a young schoolgirl kills another schoolgirl in Japan, we'll hear it. (It actually happened)
If there's a life threatening tornado somewhere or flood, we'll hear it, regardless if it's U.S. coast or Australia coast.
It just seems that shootouts, school massacres, and crazy car chases seems to happen 100 times more in U.S. than other places..
And statistics proves that right..

Not true. All of those sotries were reported in the US on my local news stations.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2004, 10:51:54 AM »
He also says 7even is right most of the time :-\

Im the man. Whoever says Im right is right. Seriously, you dont have to like how the world is but you cant say Im plain wrong.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2004, 11:14:05 AM »
No, but I can say you are plain stupid.

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2004, 11:14:55 AM »
isn't there something like 12 thousand murders a year in america?

Brazil has an average of over 45,000 murders a year...You think america has a lot ::)
heh that picture made me laugh. props.

And seven isnt always right, but hes usually on the right track.

Jome

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2004, 05:41:06 PM »

I have CNN, and I've seen Fox, you don't get more major American news that that, local stations I don't know anything about.
Point is, bad news sells, war, tragedies, robberies & disasters sell, happy news about Average Joe getting cured for cancer doesn't sell.

when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country, unless there's a huge disaster or anything (except the ones in the middle east)
Not true. All of those sotries were reported in the US on my local news stations

Local differences in news coverage maybe, I dunno.. ?

Thirteen

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2004, 05:47:37 PM »

I have CNN, and I've seen Fox, you don't get more major American news that that, local stations I don't know anything about.
Point is, bad news sells, war, tragedies, robberies & disasters sell, happy news about Average Joe getting cured for cancer doesn't sell.

when i watch the news here, i don't hear anything about another country, unless there's a huge disaster or anything (except the ones in the middle east)
Not true. All of those sotries were reported in the US on my local news stations

Local differences in news coverage maybe, I dunno.. ?

i pretty much just watch the local news, no need to find out about some killer 8 time zones away

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2004, 05:47:46 PM »
All news is like that. Bad things are the only stories that get on the news. Honestly who would wanna watch the news if it was just good stuff. i wouldn't.

"local boy saves cat from tree, he was later awarded with a $5 dollar gift certificate to mccdonalds where he bought a bigmac"

Jome

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2004, 05:50:01 PM »
All news is like that. Bad things are the only stories that get on the news. Honestly who would wanna watch the news if it was just good stuff. i wouldn't.

"local boy saves cat from tree, he was later awarded with a $5 dollar gift certificate to mccdonalds where he bought a bigmac"

Exactly.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2004, 05:53:50 PM »
Honestly who would wanna watch the news if it was just good stuff. i wouldn't.

That says a lot about you.

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2004, 07:59:28 PM »
These dumbasses also think that all arabs are muslims and all muslims are arabs. I think Arabs make up only about 15 % of the 1 billion muslims. Most muslims are Indonesians followed by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Persians, Turks etc.

15% my ass... Also there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world.

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2004, 08:40:21 PM »
whatever it is the point i was tryna make was that arab muslims arent the majority in the islamic world like some people believe.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2004, 10:33:03 PM »
These dumbasses also think that all arabs are muslims and all muslims are arabs. I think Arabs make up only about 15 % of the 1 billion muslims. Most muslims are Indonesians followed by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Persians, Turks etc.

LMFAO. YOU RANK UP THERE WITH RAMPANT AND SMERLUS ON THE RETARD LIST.  2 BILLION? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME? LOLLL IGNORANT DUMBASS
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2004, 12:22:43 AM »

LMFAO. YOU RANK UP THERE WITH RAMPANT AND SMERLUS ON THE RETARD LIST.  2 BILLION? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME? LOLLL IGNORANT DUMBASS

He may have a point. Isn't it true that Muslim households consider their children and family Muslim whether or not they convert to another religion or not? If that's the case, they may count 2 billion when only a billion actually represent/practice Islam.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE