Author Topic: Young_Buck_-_Straight_Outta_Cashville-2004-SMO  (Read 2042 times)

PLANT

Re: Young_Buck_-_Straight_Outta_Cashville-2004-SMO
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2004, 07:39:23 AM »
God damn, this album is bangin'! Bangin' beats from top to bottom. I only heard it once and I already like it more than Banks' album. Album of the Year candidate IMO.
Word.  What an album!   Buck came with it huge.  Damn  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
Anybody know what song was sampled for "Thou Shall Not"?

yea im wondering that too

does he say "how can you be a birdman if ya can't count" in the song? the fuck is he tryin to say lol?

He's just givin' me a shoutout  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2004, 02:59:30 PM »
couple nice tracks...though for the most part the album is garbage...lloyd bank's was better...though thats not saying much

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2004, 08:21:05 AM »
I said it before, and Ima say it again: Young Buck got the potential to release the best solo-album of the G-Unit... and he proved it. I like "Straight Outta Ca$hville" more than the Fifty and Lloyd Banks solo-debut.

Fav' Tracks:
I'm A Soldier
Welcome To The South
Prices On My Head
Thou Shall
Black Gloves
Stomp

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2004, 09:00:21 AM »
what did i tell you fools? 8)

young buck is the only cat in g-unit worth listening to
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2004, 06:10:40 PM »
i love black gloves tightest song on the album

Jome

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2004, 09:34:41 PM »
I said it before, and Ima say it again: Young Buck got the potential to release the best solo-album of the G-Unit... and he proved it.

Nah, he blew it.
Both 50 & Banks albums are better.. but the Buck album will appeal more to Southern people though.

This will not sell much either, it's been out on the net for 2 weeks, and it's still 3 weeks until the official release..
Pushing it back was a horrible decision.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2004, 03:59:29 AM »
...Both 50 & Banks albums are better.. but the Buck album will appeal more to Southern people though...

I'm definitely not what you'd call "Southern people", but I like his album most. I always thought he got mad talent, but he just doesn't fit to the rest of the G-Unit, because of his southern style, but if you like both styles, he always was on top in my opinion, and that's why I knew that he'll release the best album. And he did in my opinion[/i][/u].

...This will not sell much either, it's been out on the net for 2 weeks, and it's still 3 weeks until the official release...

I know that it won't sell much, at least not as much as Fifty or Banks. But that's just because he was less hyped and bceause of the release-date, as you said. In my opinion he released the best album, no matter how much he sells, I will buy his album, and I haven't bought "Get Rich Or Die Trying" or "Hunger For More" yet. Just my opinion, nothing to discuss.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2004, 07:56:58 PM »
Just my opinion, nothing to discuss.

Can be argued..  :D :P

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 04:36:08 PM »
any1 seen copies of Young Buck's new album in europe with the old version including the t.i.. feature, not the game feature? I heard in europe they sold copies of that version way before the official release was out in the us, any1 got this cd and know where to get it?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2004, 05:25:24 PM »
sick album, by far the best outta g-unit, album of the year candidate definitely.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »
sick album, by far the best outta g-unit, album of the year candidate definitely.
no fuckin way