Author Topic: Young_Buck_-_Straight_Outta_Cashville-2004-SMO  (Read 1191 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re: Young_Buck_-_Straight_Outta_Cashville-2004-SMO
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2004, 06:10:40 PM »
i love black gloves tightest song on the album

Jome

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2004, 09:34:41 PM »
I said it before, and Ima say it again: Young Buck got the potential to release the best solo-album of the G-Unit... and he proved it.

Nah, he blew it.
Both 50 & Banks albums are better.. but the Buck album will appeal more to Southern people though.

This will not sell much either, it's been out on the net for 2 weeks, and it's still 3 weeks until the official release..
Pushing it back was a horrible decision.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2004, 03:59:29 AM »
...Both 50 & Banks albums are better.. but the Buck album will appeal more to Southern people though...

I'm definitely not what you'd call "Southern people", but I like his album most. I always thought he got mad talent, but he just doesn't fit to the rest of the G-Unit, because of his southern style, but if you like both styles, he always was on top in my opinion, and that's why I knew that he'll release the best album. And he did in my opinion[/i][/u].

...This will not sell much either, it's been out on the net for 2 weeks, and it's still 3 weeks until the official release...

I know that it won't sell much, at least not as much as Fifty or Banks. But that's just because he was less hyped and bceause of the release-date, as you said. In my opinion he released the best album, no matter how much he sells, I will buy his album, and I haven't bought "Get Rich Or Die Trying" or "Hunger For More" yet. Just my opinion, nothing to discuss.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2004, 07:56:58 PM »
Just my opinion, nothing to discuss.

Can be argued..  :D :P

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 04:36:08 PM »
any1 seen copies of Young Buck's new album in europe with the old version including the t.i.. feature, not the game feature? I heard in europe they sold copies of that version way before the official release was out in the us, any1 got this cd and know where to get it?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

• Dubcnn
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2004, 05:25:24 PM »
sick album, by far the best outta g-unit, album of the year candidate definitely.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »
sick album, by far the best outta g-unit, album of the year candidate definitely.
no fuckin way