Author Topic: Iran's response to U.S. claims...  (Read 587 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iran's response to U.S. claims...
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2004, 08:55:37 AM »
well if a country supports a certain group they are then responsible for their actions. just like america said iraq co oporates with terrorists and they are saying it about iran which some people believe is next on bush's list if reelected. its not like we have even rebuilt afganistan or iraq to prewar levels especially as we bombed the shit out of them its our responsibility especially if we trying to prove we don't have totally evil intenrtions in the middle east

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2004, 10:48:45 AM »
Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl. As far as Im comparing Apples to Oranges, you have hardcore double standards, I dont.

Terrorism is a political act, not an act of war

terrorist acts are used to sway a government not to initiate war

so yes it's apples and oranges

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2004, 11:16:52 AM »
Of course you dont give a fuck bout those people cause maradona just proved everything you were having hard time trying to swallow bout ur countries flaws. and yes they were responsible to rebuild Affghanistan since they promised this in light of this war. they even promised it after all the bombing "trying to kill or capture osoma" and supposedly they r gunna rebuild Iraq to. they are full of shit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2004, 02:13:05 PM »
Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl. As far as Im comparing Apples to Oranges, you have hardcore double standards, I dont.

I have my own reasonable way of thinking and often I dont give a fuck how something is defined in a dictionnary or by your dear mr. president
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2004, 02:29:48 PM »

I have my own reasonable way of thinking and often I dont give a fuck how something is defined in a dictionnary or by your dear mr. president

i guess you don't follow history then either do you?

they threatened to cut off that philipino guys head not to declare war, but to get that countries people out of iraq

they bombed spains trains not to declare war on that country but to get their people out of iraq

they kidnap americans not to declare war but to set their opperatives free

should i go on or do you like your own ignorant thinking?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2004, 02:43:27 PM »

i guess you don't follow history then either do you?

they threatened to cut off that philipino guys head not to declare war, but to get that countries people out of iraq

they bombed spains trains not to declare war on that country but to get their people out of iraq

they kidnap americans not to declare war but to set their opperatives free

should i go on or do you like your own ignorant thinking?

lol@the random history stuff.. just for the sake of frontin I guess?

you look at the small picture (way too small picture). some ppl call that ignorant.

they wont have to declare war lmao, when there actually is war going on - I mean wtf?

they wanted the peeps out of Iraq, as you said. Coo. Now imagine the Iraqi army being so damn strong that they kicked the US armies + allied troops ass so damn bad that they all decide to leave.
Would you call that terrorism? No.
Would you call that trying (and in this case succeeding) getting "their people out of Iraq"? Yes.

Both things have the same intention and could have the same effect if they are successful. The only difference is, one thing they cant do cause the war is imbalanced, the western troops are of course by far too strong, and the other thing they can do.
Attacking with knives from behind and taping it if you have no guns & bombs, so to speak.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2004, 02:46:48 PM »
no you're looking at the small picture

why do you think terrorists do terrorists acts to convince governments to change?

because they can't stand up to armies which furthers the fact that they do it for political reasons rather than to declare war

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2004, 02:51:03 PM »
so ppl just should stand there and do nothing watching their country getting bombed and their kind getting killed although none of them has done anything wrong to the nations that fuck them up? it that what you would do if your parents, sisters, children and relatives are killed for nothing, and your country and race is bombed for nothing, and your army isnt worth a piece of shit, and still ppl have the nerve to call that liberating, while the same ppl dont even consider your race a human being?
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2004, 02:52:56 PM »
so ppl just should stand there and do nothing watching their country getting bombed and their kind getting killed although none of them has done anything wrong to the nations that fuck them up? it that what you would do if your parents, sisters, children and relatives are killed for nothing, and your country and race is bombed for nothing, and your army isnt worth a piece of shit, and still ppl have the nerve to call that liberating, while the same ppl dont even consider your race a human being?

well they could do something about it....but last time they did that sadaam just gassed a couple hundred thousand people... so i guess they were damned either way

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2004, 02:56:14 PM »

well they could do something about it....but last time they did that sadaam just gassed a couple hundred thousand people... so i guess they were damned either way

that's another story and you know it..
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2004, 02:58:03 PM »
same place, same people, just a different time