Author Topic: Evidence that Kerry is even worse than Bush  (Read 488 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Evidence that Kerry is even worse than Bush
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2004, 01:55:33 PM »
^^a moderator should show more respect

ironic, since you insulted me like no other person on this board. it's all good, you aint no moderator I know.
Im not urged to be polite to a dude who appreciates torture to ppl, helpless fuck you's from vice presidents to vets and unjustified war.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
With Kerry our foreign affairs are going to be just as fucked up as they are right now with more shit behind closed doors, but at least we'll be better off here at home; no fucking Patriot Act, less bullshit terror alerts with their retarded "level orange" crap, etc.

With Kerry´s foreign affairs the US will end up in another terrorist attack. As bad as  Bush  may be, we can feel safe that no terrorists attack will happen. Also with  Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfield as part of his administration, people are more scared cuz Dick has the balls to say "Fuck you" to a senator with no legs and a war hero on live T.V., and Rumsfeild has the balls to do whatever it takes to kill those fuckers over in the middle east. (Even if it means abusing them).

With Kerry's administration, his Secarty of Defense and Vice president will be a bunch of  pussys, that will be scared shitless to do some baddass shit to defend our country. And thats what the election is gunna be about which president do you feel safer with.

We can feel safe that no terrorist attacks will happen? Then why do they keep telling us and warning us of attacks?

"Secarty" ? Are you even worth arguing with? You don't seem to know jack-shit about anything. So you're admitting that Rumsfeld aka the Bush administration were behind the whole torture scandals? Good to know the truth has finally come out on what this government stands for... abusing human rights.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2004, 02:25:20 PM »
With Kerry our foreign affairs are going to be just as fucked up as they are right now with more shit behind closed doors, but at least we'll be better off here at home; no fucking Patriot Act, less bullshit terror alerts with their retarded "level orange" crap, etc.

With Kerry´s foreign affairs the US will end up in another terrorist attack. As bad as  Bush  may be, we can feel safe that no terrorists attack will happen. Also with  Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfield as part of his administration, people are more scared cuz Dick has the balls to say "Fuck you" to a senator with no legs and a war hero on live T.V., and Rumsfeild has the balls to do whatever it takes to kill those fuckers over in the middle east. (Even if it means abusing them).

With Kerry's administration, his Secarty of Defense and Vice president will be a bunch of  pussys, that will be scared shitless to do some baddass shit to defend our country. And thats what the election is gunna be about which president do you feel safer with.

You may feel safer, but our nation will get more and more hated and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Right now, we need a president that is willing to work with other nations, not against them. An administration that will mend relationship and use diplomacy to solve problems instead of war.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 02:32:01 PM »
the weird thing is, your country actually is pretty safe.

yall just get manipulated. the government puts you into fear, so that you want to feel safe. in consequence, you want a war-government. that's the strategy of the bush administration. Level Orange and shit. I doubted it'd work so damn well. But now I know it does.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 02:33:55 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2004, 02:32:53 PM »
To be honest, I would feel just as safe with Kerry as president as I do with Bush. Attacking countries that have nothing to do with terrorist attacks will not decrease the chances of a terrorist attack, so I don't see how Bush makes anyone feel safer. If Bush would've taken the warnings he received seriously and as more than a joke (unless of course he wanted the attack to happen for his friends' financial gain) then the attack might have been prevented. Since, more and more precautions are being taken when it comes to Homeland security, and I don't think that will change with Kerry. To me it makes no difference who's president, as long as I get my welfare checks aka your tax money. 8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2004, 02:36:37 PM »
I definitely don't feel safer with Bush because his actions worry me. Every action has a reaction.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2004, 02:38:32 PM »

I dont care who are president it, you will never be able to stop terrorism, there is just no way to stop it.  You can slow al-queda down by bombing their hideouts and bases, but you'll never be able to fully stop them.

But i do agree that america's government, and the media overhype the threat.  I really hate it because everyone i talk to thinks that really soon another 911 is going to happen, and keep happening. Everytime i turn on the news, i hear about more "possible terrorist attacks." Truth is they dont know shit about when a new attack is going to happen, or how its going to happen. But as long as they make the americans scared about another attack happening, they think they can do what they want.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »
Everytime i turn on the news, i hear about more "possible terrorist attacks." Truth is they dont know shit about when a new attack is going to happen, or how its going to happen. But as long as they make the americans scared about another attack happening, they think they can do what they want.

Exactly.
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2004, 02:40:57 PM »
I definitely don't feel safer with Bush because his actions worry me. Every action has a reaction.

True, but Kerry won't change much when it comes to relations with the Middle East.

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2004, 02:44:46 PM »
^^a moderator should show more respect

ironic, since you insulted me like no other person on this board. it's all good, you aint no moderator I know.
Im not urged to be polite to a dude who appreciates torture to ppl, helpless fuck you's from vice presidents to vets and unjustified war.

ok, thanks for the info.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2004, 02:50:56 PM »

True, but Kerry won't change much when it comes to relations with the Middle East.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. I do feel he will improve things domestically, something Bush hasn't really done.

To me Kerry is the lesser of two evils

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2004, 02:54:40 PM »
Yeah, that's how I feel. I think things at home will be better, we will have better relations with other nations because we won't be attacking random countries for no reason, but as far as foreign policies (minus wars) go, nothing much will change.

So if everything stays the same, but we improve things here at home, then why not. Kerry will get my vote.

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2004, 03:34:54 PM »
speaking of striking a fear of possible terrorism, lets see how the 1 billion dollar price tag of security at the olympics pays off.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2004, 03:50:51 PM »
Yeah, that's how I feel. I think things at home will be better, we will have better relations with other nations because we won't be attacking random countries for no reason, but as far as foreign policies (minus wars) go, nothing much will change.

"Attacking countries for no reason"...
so you think going into afganistan was for no reason...I think you forgot 9/11. Afganistan was ruled by a terriost taliban government that housed Al Quiada and was resnsible for 9/11.

Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east and was threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

speaking of striking a fear of possible terrorism, lets see how the 1 billion dollar price tag of security at the olympics pays off.

would u rather be safe or sorry?

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2004, 03:59:57 PM »

"Attacking countries for no reason"...
so you think going into afganistan was for no reason...I think you forgot 9/11. Afganistan was ruled by a terriost taliban government that housed Al Quiada and was resnsible for 9/11.

Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east and was threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

would u rather be safe or sorry?

the only reason i disagree with the iraq war is because they changed the reason for doing it so many times...other than that, i think good things will come from it.....we just have to wait and sit it out