Author Topic: Anti-Americans  (Read 342 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anti-Americans
« on: July 24, 2004, 03:27:42 PM »
The bully America is being portrayed as the devil.  And the far left in this country is gleefully piling on.  Guys like Michael  moore running around the world telling everybody what a bad place America is. Moore and his enablers should be very proud of themselves

For the benefit of anti-americans who think the US is arrognat and only cares about them selves  let's take a look at the record:

•The foreign and defense policies of Ronald Reagan  resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe. 

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection.  More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection.  USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator Milosevic, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more then all countries.

• American action in Central America, Grenada , and Haiti  has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes.  Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big.  And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

It is insulting and dishonest for Anti-Americans to condemn this country because they don't like certain policies.  Dissent is good.  Slander is unacceptable.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 04:55:54 PM by Machiavelli »

mauzip

Re: Anti-Americans
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 03:32:02 PM »
Good post

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 04:17:32 PM »
The bully America is being portrayed as the devil.  And the far left in this country is gleefully piling on.  Guys like Michael  moore running around the world telling everybody what a bad place America is. Moore and his enablers should be very proud of themselves

Freedom of Speech. Remember, America is a free country.

The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

now we got war there, and millions of palestinians are in danger and being wiped out from their own land by a state that was created randomly. but I forgot, Jews are far more valuable human beings than these fucked up middle eastern muslims. they are all terrorists.

The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

Hm, so I guess the country that does unjustfied war on the USA and dropping bombs on New York and stuff to kill Bush has to get props for getting a man who is responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.

America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more than all countries.

other countries send more per citizen.
who is responsible for Aids in the first place btw.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined.

Well, put the 'freed' in quotation marks, make a slash after the 'freed' and add killed and enslaved.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 04:24:27 PM »

For the benefit of anti-americans who think the US is arrognat and only cares about them selves  let's take a look at the record:

•The foreign and defense policies of Ronald Reagan  resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe. 

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection.  More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection.  USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator Milosevic, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more then all countries.

• American action in Central America, Grenada (search), and Haiti (search) has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes.  Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big.  And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

It is insulting and dishonest for Anti-Americans to condemn this country because they don't like certain policies.  Dissent is good.  Slander is unacceptable.

you're wasting your breath...the people on this board only listen to our music, watch our shows, movies and sports, hear about us in the news everyday and try and dress like us....but they still hate us

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 04:30:09 PM »
Great post, i agree with about 90% of it. And btw, dont listen to 7even, hes just jealous because his country got their asses kicked by us twice in a row.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »
Great post, i agree with about 90% of it.

Thanks but what 10% dont you agree with?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 05:27:18 PM »
It's like this. America is a superpower. When anybody or anything is successful, it has it's fair share of haters. That's life.

As much as I disagree with America's foreign policy and the way it deals other nations, I still love my country. This is the same nation that let my father and his family move from Iran and call this place home so I could never hate it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 05:30:17 PM »
I'm glad some of yall see things with a little perspective. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2004, 05:40:17 PM »
that is fucked up to say AIDS started in America because I don't believe it did.

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 05:45:42 PM »
the first person that had it in north america was a gay canadian flight attendant....so there goes the american rumor

Jome

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2004, 05:45:49 PM »
you're wasting your breath...the people on this board only listen to our music, watch our shows, movies and sports, hear about us in the news everyday and try and dress like us....but they still hate us

Scratch sports and clothes, and I agree..  ;D

Movies, music and TV wouldn't be the same without U.S.  8)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2004, 05:49:13 PM »
I'll be straight up. This country is great. It provides you with more opportunities than you could get anywhere else. Throughout time, it has been a place to help and welcome the less fortunate from around the world. I personally know plenty of people who have come here with no education and no money, and now live very happy lives. They are successful and have made fortunes.

However, as much as it helps people, it also does the exact same opposite around the world for its own gain. Many people across the world have died as a result of this country's actions, and often for very selfish reasons.

To sum it up, I think it's a great country, probably the greatest country for an ambitious person to pursue his or her goals, BUT I strongly disagree with its foreign policy of the last 60 years.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2004, 05:49:56 PM »
that is fucked up to say AIDS started in America because I don't believe it did.

It didnt. The first reported AIDS case was on March 17th 1963 in Sudan which is in Africa.

That's riight. The famous flight attendent guy who caught it was one of the first known cases of someone who contracted AIDS outside of Africa. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't he French?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2004, 05:53:02 PM »

It didnt.

Discovery of AIDS TIMELINE

before 1955
HIV-1 was likely transferred to humans before 1955 from a subspecies of chimpanzees infected with simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV).

Earliest case of HIV confirmed. HIV-1 was found in blood samples of an African man who died in 1959.

First known case of HIV in the U.S. - Teen prostitute with Kaposi's Sarcoma and HIV dies.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2004, 05:56:19 PM »
the first person that had it in north america was a gay canadian flight attendant....so there goes the american rumor

gay? fits great into the puzzle.

http://www.rense.com/general45/cant.htm

http://www.rense.com/general38/made.htm

I wonder how such a big disease can emerge out of the blue, if mankind isnt responsible for it, like it is with the mad cow disease.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin