Author Topic: Anti-Americans  (Read 344 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Anti-Americans
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2004, 01:11:23 AM »
The bully America is being portrayed as the devil.  And the far left in this country is gleefully piling on.  Guys like Michael  moore running around the world telling everybody what a bad place America is. Moore and his enablers should be very proud of themselves

Freedom of Speech. Remember, America is a free country.

The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

now we got war there, and millions of palestinians are in danger and being wiped out from their own land by a state that was created randomly. but I forgot, Jews are far more valuable human beings than these fucked up middle eastern muslims. they are all terrorists.

The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

Hm, so I guess the country that does unjustfied war on the USA and dropping bombs on New York and stuff to kill Bush has to get props for getting a man who is responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.

America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more than all countries.

other countries send more per citizen.
who is responsible for Aids in the first place btw.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined.

Well, put the 'freed' in quotation marks, make a slash after the 'freed' and add killed and enslaved.

Man, you just a "hater"...honestly, why do you hate america so much?

And dont give me some fuckin bullshit like "I dont hate america"...becuase you do.

Well, unleast my country didn't get it's ass kicked by America  8)

Long Live Canada!
(Long Live Canada's Big Brother Aswell  ;D)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 03:26:17 AM »
^^^ dear eS El Duque.. can you please tell what is not true, witty, brilliant and also undeniable in my post, apart from the AIDS stuff, which isnt 100%ly wrong either? Thanks.

And yes, I do not hate America. I hate the American Government, and I hate it for things I'd hate ANY country.

Plus dont get me started about WW2 lmao. First, it's good that Hitler didnt stay in such a big power, it would have been lot worse than Bush in power. And I dont want Bush in power do I? 2nd, you didnt kick "our" ( I dont count myself as a Nazi - German, but let's say our/we so youre happy ) asses at all. 'We' owned ALONE the fuck out of any European country. Then, 'we' defeated ourselves trying to take over Russia, where it was too damn cold. 'We' also fought real man fight with 'our' army, whereas you just dropped bombs far far away from your ground. Wow. Further, in both wars the US just joined after the other countries got their ass kicked and the Germans where already tired and exhausted so that they'll get the props. And how should anyone possibly be happy with them rebuilding when they destroyed it all beforehand without a proper reason.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2004, 04:13:07 AM »
It must be admitted that the military achievements of the Germans early in WW2 was far superior to that of all others,including the US.

This was also the case in WW1 when the Germans were the first to use anything close to camouflage.

But, in most people's black/white perspective saying anything positive or giving certain props to the Germans makes you a neonazi..
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 04:39:49 AM »
the first person that had it in north america was a gay canadian flight attendant....so there goes the american rumor

gay? fits great into the puzzle.

http://www.rense.com/general45/cant.htm

http://www.rense.com/general38/made.htm

I wonder how such a big disease can emerge out of the blue, if mankind isnt responsible for it, like it is with the mad cow disease.

^^do they mention in those articles where aids actually originated? cause i don't feel like reading 3 hours for nothing.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2004, 05:38:21 AM »
the first person that had it in north america was a gay canadian flight attendant....so there goes the american rumor

gay? fits great into the puzzle.

http://www.rense.com/general45/cant.htm

http://www.rense.com/general38/made.htm

I wonder how such a big disease can emerge out of the blue, if mankind isnt responsible for it, like it is with the mad cow disease.

^^do they mention in those articles where aids actually originated? cause i don't feel like reading 3 hours for nothing.

well it's more like some theory stuff and shit. well as I said I cant picture aids being not man-made because ppl didnt start having sex just 50 years ago, and apes didnt start to live around humans 50 years ago, you know.
well.. here's an excerpt:
Since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic there have been persistent rumors that the disease was man-made, and that HIV was deliberately "introduced" into the American gay and the African black populations as a germ warfare experiment. This so-called conspiracy theory was quickly squelched by virologists and molecular biolologists, who blamed primates in the African bush and human sexuality for the introduction and spread of HIV.
In the fall of 1986 the Soviets shocked the world by claiming that HIV was secretly developed at Fort Detrick, the U.S. Army's biological warfare unit. Although the claim was dismissed as "infectious propaganda", Russian scientists had worked hand in hand with biological warfare scientists in the transfer of viruses and virus-infected tissue into various non-human primates (monkeys, apes, chimps) during the 1970s before AIDS appeared. With improved international relationships, the Russian accusation vanished.

Although evidence supporting the man-made theory has never been mentioned in the major U.S. media, the theory continues to be ridiculed. For example, in the San Francisco Chronicle,( "Quest for the Origin of AIDS", January 14, 2001), William Carlsen writes: "In the early years of the AIDS epidemic, theories attempting to explain the origin of the disease ranged from the comic to the bizarre: a deadly germ escaped from a secret CIA laboratory; God sent the plague down to punish homosexuals and drug addicts; it came from outer space, riding on the tail of a comet."

AIDS certainly did not come from the hand of God or outer space. However, there is ample evidence to suspect the hand of man in the outbreak of AIDS that first began in the late 1970s in New York City.

Creating AIDS in animals before the epidemic
Lost in the history of AIDS is evidence pointing to HIV as a virus whose origin traces back to animal cancer retrovirus experimentation in the "pre-AIDS" years of the 1960s and 70s. Evidence linking the introduction of HIV into gays and blacks via vaccine experiments and programs in the late 1970s has been totally ignored in favor of the politically correct theory claiming that HIV originated in chimpanzees in the African rain forest, and that HIV "jumped species" into the African population around 1930 or even earlier.

Conveniently overlooked is the series of outbreaks of AIDS-like epidemics that broke out in U.S. primate centers, beginning in 1969. A decade before AIDS, the first of five recorded epidemics of "simian AIDS" erupted in a colony of stump-tailed macaques housed in a primate lab at Davis, California. Most of the macaques died. Two types of primate immunodeficiency viruses were eventually discovered as the cause. A few silently infected monkeys transferred to the primate colony at Yerkes in Atlanta subsequently died of simian AIDS in the late 1980s. Veterinarians claim the origin of the simian AIDS outbreak is unknown. However, one obvious possibility is the experimental transfer of viruses between various primate species, which is common practice in animal laboratories.

In 1974 veterinarians actually created an AIDS-like disease when newborn chimps were removed from their mothers and weaned exclusively on virus-infected milk from cows infected with "bovine C-type virus." Within a year the chimps died of leukemia and pneumocystis pneumonia (the "gay pneumonia" of AIDS). Both diseases had never been observed in chimps before this virus-transfer experiment.

Also downplayed is the laboratory creation of feline leukemia and "cat AIDS" by the transfer of HIV-like cat retroviruses in the mid-1970s. These experiments were conducted at Harvard by Myron (Max) Essex, later to become a famous AIDS researcher. All this man-made creation of AIDS in laboratory animals directly preceded the "mysterious" 1979 introduction of HIV into gay men, the most hated minority in America.

Nowadays, scientists hunt for "ancestor" viruses of HIV in chimps in the African wild and ignore all the immunosuppressive viruses that were created in virus laboratories shortly before AIDS. No consideration is given to any of these lab viruses as possible man-made ancestors of the many "strains" of HIV (and HIV-2) that jumped species to produce AIDS in humans.

The gay experiments that preceded AIDS (1978-1981)

Scientists also discount any connection between the official outbreak of AIDS in 1981 and the experimental hepatitis B vaccine program (1978-1981) at the New York Blood Center in Manhattan that used gays as guinea pigs shortly before the epidemic. Curiously, the exact origin of AIDS in the United States remains unstudied. Health authorities simply blame promiscuous gay men, but never adequately explain how a black heterosexual African disease could have transformed itself exclusively into a white young gay male disease in Manhattan.

According to Graves, the scientific evidence is compelling. He says:

"The HIV-AIDS Virus was manufactured as a designer bi-product of the US Special Virus programme. The Special Virus programme was a federal virus development programme that persisted in the United States from 1962 until 1978. Dr. Robert Gallo's 1971 Special Virus paper reveals that the United States was seeking a "virus particle" that would negatively impact the defence mechanisms of the immune system. The programme sought to modify the genome of the virus particle in which to splice in an animal wasting disease called Visna." Graves says Dr. Gallo's 1971 Special Virus paper is identical to his 1984 announcement of AIDS, and in 2001 Dr. Gallo conceded his role as "Project Officer" for the federal virus development programme, the Special Virus.

Graves claims the US Special Virus was added as a "compliment" by vaccine manufacturer Merck to experimental hepatitis B vaccines given to gay men in New York City, Los Angeles and San Fransisco; and smallpox vaccines given to blacks in central Africa, during the late 1970's and early 1980's.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2004, 05:47:19 AM »
interesting...

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2004, 07:06:52 AM »
lol at you trying to defend the germans 2 losses at the world wars. Hitler took over european countries? Wow that must have been extremely hard. I hear poland had a huge army.

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2004, 07:31:22 AM »
Hitler took over european countries?

Fact is that they did. For example, they bombed the shit out of Rotterdam before Holland surrendered.

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2004, 08:00:31 AM »
Hitler took over european countries?
Fact is that they did. For example, they bombed the shit out of Rotterdam before Holland surrendered.
Read my whole post.....its sarcasm. i know that he took over europe thats why i said "it must have been hard, seeing as how all those countries are small and have pathetic armies"

::) ;D

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2004, 08:04:47 AM »
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to educate some people :)

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2004, 08:06:10 AM »
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to educate some people :)
lets hope everyone knows that

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2004, 08:06:50 AM »
I'm certainly hoping for it.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2004, 06:45:55 PM »
ok back on topic

Slayer

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2004, 01:53:40 PM »
the US is a great country u guys are all jealous cos u cant afford to live here ;) :laugh: