Author Topic: who is niccademus? wista.Presents.The.Depths.Of.The.Underground-Niccademus-2001  (Read 90 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
i got this wista.Presents.The.Depths.Of.The.Underground-Niccademus-2001-JO
album
and this guy sounds like 2pac

Trauma-san

I dunno the rapper but the original cat was a famous prophesizer.  I can't spell it, but that's what he was.  He made a bunch of vague predictions about the future that have come true in one way or the other. 

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Yeah, I've heard a track of his on which he sounded very similar to Pac.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Trauma-san

Wait a minute.  I just realized I was telling yall about Nostrodomous. LOL  I dunno who the hell Niccademus was. 

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Wait a minute.  I just realized I was telling yall about Nostrodomous. LOL  I dunno who the hell Niccademus was. 

I thought you were doing that on purpose. LOL.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Trauma-san

Well, I do act stupid on purpose sometimes, but that time was just me really, honestly being stupid.  I know, i'm slippin'.  It's this damn girl, man, I've been doing stupid shit for 2 weeks now.  I've already wrecked my truck twice.  I'm not even exxagerating. 

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

lol im pretty sure niccademus was in the bible and was a pharisee or something yeah...

Trauma-san

Hey! You're right, I looked it up.  Thanks for turning me on to that.

He was a pharisee, a jewish leader, and came to Jesus to ask him questions about the faith Jesus was preaching.  He apparently became a follower shortly before Christ was killed, spoke up in his defense, witnessed the crucifixtion, and even helped Joseph bury Christ's body.  Truly an important man! 

youngmessnucca

niccademus is from south carolina...he had a video on uncut a few years ago but it never became big.
hes got some collabos with twista & coo coo cal