Author Topic: Fake Bin Laden Video  (Read 272 times)

Thirteen

Re: Fake Bin Laden Video
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2004, 04:01:22 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 04:23:01 PM »
I never get how those celebs can look like this. seriously. I mean if normal girls are rouged, they look better, but not SO DAMN MUCH better as those celebs differ in these pics.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2004, 04:25:33 PM »

Yes, it's true; they easily could have used someone else. :)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 04:26:42 PM »

Mistranslated Osama bin Laden Video - the German Press Investigates

http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/16801
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2004, 04:38:38 PM »
don't see why people waste time researching the foul ups of the american government......we've been doing shady things since the beginning and no one even tries to stop us

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2004, 06:29:48 PM »
I never get how those celebs can look like this. seriously. I mean if normal girls are rouged, they look better, but not SO DAMN MUCH better as those celebs differ in these pics.

True, but the candid pics that people post up of celebs are usually the worst possible pics that those people have ever had taken of them

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2004, 06:33:14 PM »
don't see why people waste time researching the foul ups of the american government......we've been doing shady things since the beginning and no one even tries to stop us

LoL.  :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2004, 10:23:07 PM »
Bush has yet to deliver the "white papers" that proved Bin Ladens complicity in 9/11
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2004, 10:41:28 PM »
lol at black santa, hahaha

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2004, 07:11:44 AM »
I'm glad somebody posted these pics.  I've already seen this before a long time ago.  I remember when the video came out. 

It's hard to know what really happened on Sept. 11th.  Conspiracy theory's aside, how come nobody ever mentioned the very real possibility that the hijackers could have been acting alone?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 07:13:31 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2004, 09:24:16 AM »
the reason i personally hate reading conspiracy theories about 9/11, are because they can never be proven (completly proven). And so when i read these things i keep thinking about them, but in the end ill never know, so i try not to read them.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2004, 08:58:17 PM »
its funny when i saw that video come out on CNN i laughed my ass off cuz i wuz like i kno people arent going to buy that cmon, but they did which is a shame, and even Immortal Technique said in his song Cause of Death, they dubbed a tape of osoma, i was like see some niggaz noticed.  :P