Author Topic: Fake Bin Laden Video  (Read 276 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Fake Bin Laden Video
« on: July 24, 2004, 09:56:39 PM »
Was the video in which Bin Laden "admitted" to the WTC attack FAKE?
Here are images of past videos, that one being "E".

???
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Fake Bin Laden Video
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 10:56:01 PM »
The last pic looks like a black santa clause or something

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 12:06:31 AM »
LOL, yeah, they were trying to pass him off as Bin Laden.

Funny how Bin Laden said he didn't do it; what would make him change his mind to admit that he did?

Then I think about how Bush was told by the CIA that Saddam had no links to Al-Qaeda, and Bush's response was basically to "FIND ONE". I wonder if something similar went on here.  :)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 12:16:48 AM »
Just a little too far fetched in my opinion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 03:13:54 AM »
yeah, it's all based on lies. I have a 20 pages report about the 4 Years the Bush Administration is in power. Some even sicker shit. Lots of shit. But it's in german and I will *not* translate this :)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 06:11:19 AM »
A, B, C and D look like they are the same person. E could be someone else, but is also very blurry so it could mislead you.

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2004, 07:03:15 AM »
I'd like to see some proof that "e" was a capture from the video where osama admits to 911.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2004, 02:16:51 PM »
A, B, C and D look like they are the same person. E could be someone else, but is also very blurry so it could mislead you.

Exactly! I wonder why the video in which he "ADMITS" he was behind 9/11 is so blurry that it could MISLEAD YOU.  :)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2004, 02:19:48 PM »
I'd like to see some proof that "e" was a capture from the video where osama admits to 911.

No problem:

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2004, 02:38:22 PM »

Exactly! I wonder why the video in which he "ADMITS" he was behind 9/11 is so blurry that it could MISLEAD YOU.  :)

yep, so it could also be your theory is wrong and that it is the real bin laden.

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2004, 02:41:12 PM »
lmao, usama put on alot of weight for the "i did it" speech.

Looks like a pretty close match to him, but i never saw the i did it speech from osama so i never questioned it. to be honest i never saw anything or heard anything about how osama claimed responsibility.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2004, 02:42:01 PM »

yep, so it could also be your theory is wrong and that it is the real bin laden.

Could be, and it probably is. Who knows? I'm just saying there's a chance that maybe it wasn't.  :)

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2004, 02:44:28 PM »
atleast they matched all the beards if you look close enough there all the same....

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2004, 02:51:13 PM »
atleast they matched all the beards if you look close enough there all the same....

That's easy.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2004, 03:31:36 PM »