Author Topic: UN demands Israel scrap barrier vote was passed with 150 in favour, 6 opposed  (Read 214 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Goal of the Century
oh the UN....what a degenerate institution, and good thing it is,
I think the only thing that needS AND should be taken apart is the UN....

But in 1948 when this degenerate institution gave you Europeans Arab land you werent complaining was ya?  :D

LMAO. You beat me to it, but as long as the verbal abuse has been served, it's coo.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Doggystylin

oh the UN....what a degenerate institution, and good thing it is,
I think the only thing that needS AND should be taken apart is the UN....

But in 1948 when this degenerate institution gave you Europeans Arab land you werent complaining was ya?  :D

LMAO. You beat me to it, but as long as the verbal abuse has been served, it's coo.  8)

lol for real, thats why im glad you guys do the dirty work and i just come in and enjoy myself, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Bum ass khar. You havent put it in work for the cause in 3 years. Man up, and step ya post game up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Making one or two usefull decisions throughout it's existance doesn't make it any less degenerate, If it was to stand up for it's original resolutions why the hell DIDN'T it condemn the multiple atacks against Israel throughout the years( which blatantly endangered Israel's existance) the way it condemn's Israel for merely protecting itself from terrorism....And if it cares so much for the Palestinians why didn't it put Jordan under sanctions after Husein's lil' massacre, Why wasn't Israel phisicly supported by any European states and UN legions in it's multiple wars(I ain't talking bout puting uninvolved control troops courtesy of the UN), cause there's a double standart->Europeans were always trying to make some political progress in overweighting the U.S in it's positions....They think it's a game...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?