Author Topic: Do you guys ever feel bad or ashamed because you gave someone a hard time?  (Read 139 times)

Trauma-san

I mean back in gradeschool or something.  I only have 2 people ever in my life that I think I really treated wrongly. 

First, when I was in the 8th grade, there was this little homely fat girl that rode our bus, and everybody used to make fun of her, and she used to fight with everyone, and fight back.  From time to time I'd say something mean to her too, and I really regret that.  She never did a thing to me, I was just acting like an asshole, and it wasn't typical, becuase I never picked on anyone else in school through all my years. 

Second, I had a teacher one time in the 11th grade, and the whole class used to give her a hard time.  She was kind of homely too, and young, about 27 or so, and we used to tease this damn teacher, and just act up in class, because she was weak and you could push her buttons easily.  She was never anything but nice to us kids though, she even let me go on a fieldtrip with a girlfriend the year after I graduated High School, because she was just that nice.  I used to give her nothing but hell though. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
honestly: no.

the 2 things you talk about in your post, those things also occurred at my school, but I never - and I mean never - picked on kids / teachers who got picked on by others. Ive said witty remarks to kids and teachers no doubt, but only to strong ones, to which not many dudes dared to say shit whatsoever, and I dont consider that mean. There was this really weird, nerdy kid in elementary school that got picked on really badly. Also beaten and stuff. I started hanging out with him during the breakes so that ppl stopped doing it.

for real, it kinda suprises me too, when I think back I never was an ass to noone and I always helped ppl if I thought I was capable of doing it. I cant say I get anything good back in return though, if I believed in God I'd hate him for that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Second, I had a teacher one time in the 11th grade, and the whole class used to give her a hard time.  She was kind of homely too, and young, about 27 or so, and we used to tease this damn teacher, and just act up in class, because she was weak and you could push her buttons easily.  She was never anything but nice to us kids though, she even let me go on a fieldtrip with a girlfriend the year after I graduated High School, because she was just that nice.  I used to give her nothing but hell though. 

i had something like this happen in my 12th grade, i had a class "Personal Finance", first i was one of the only seniors in there, two, we had the class in a computer room, The teacher "Mr.Coleman", is the biggest fuckin push over, i had all As the whole year, and all i did was Play games on the coputer, and talk. The teacher had absoulutely NOOOOO control over the club, he flipped out a cpouple times, cause we drove him over the edge, it was a really fun year cause basicaly the WHole class did nothing, but now i kinda feel like a dick, cause he was a fairly new teacher, and we gave him a really hard time, at the expense of not doing work

Montana00

I had an english teacher in 11th grade. She could not control the class for 1 second. She tried everything and we were always bad. I dont regret it cuz i hated her.

As for picking on people, i never did that kind of stuff.

Sikotic™

I used to make fun of kids back in elementary and Jr. High, but I honestly felt like shit doing it. I promised myself as soon as I started high school, I would be nicer to people. I made alot more friends and had a way better time due to my maturity and the way I treated people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

Well, I can honestly say with those 2 exceptions I don't feel I've been a dick to anybody in my life. 

mauzip

No. They few people I gave a hard time deserved it.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
No. They few people I gave a hard time deserved it.

Its 50

No...I'm nice guy.